Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride (38703 Views)

Mayorkun Buys A Brand New Porsche (Photos) / Young Jonn And Kiddominant Fight Over Soundcity MVP Award / Patoranking Visits Timaya With His New Porsche (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by Truflexunits(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
Thumb up...... � quote author=richeeyo post=68958820]To be honest most of this gyys just over hype themselves
Pushing the already frustrated youths into get rich or die trying kind of life[/quote]
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by dajoaneke(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Is he married
Hmmmm! You can dig but I promise you won't find gold.
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by akahi: 1:45pm On Jun 30, 2018
That is nice though. See the one I got recently here - www.akahinews.com
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2018
Pls somebody should help me with some money even if it is 500 naira, i have not eaten since yesterday

1 Like

Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by tellwisdom: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ok for renting abi?

2 Likes

Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by kareemkamil(m): 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2018
Fake life everywhere

3 Likes

Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by mypains: 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2018
legacyint:
I guesss dude had other side hustles,no be beat making him get dis money sha
� person stand for front of car shop (something anyone can do) snap foto and that is all the evidence that he bought a car?

2 Likes

Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by Meekdon: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
The best producer
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by tiger28: 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
If you can show a pic of a supposedly Arab "car salesman" shaking your hand then pls show us the car documents WITH YOUR NAME on it. I CANNOT believe these entertainers for NOTHING....that's why they are called ENTERTAINERS!................They sit on top of ANY luxury car and the next we see is "so so so just bought a new lamborghini".I stopped believing them when one of these fools (don't want to mention her name) snapped a pic in MY CAR and the next thing I saw on @ Stelladimokukorkis ..."so so so actress just acquired a new 2016 bimmer". LIARS!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by lawrence35(m): 1:57pm On Jun 30, 2018
Me too will get the 2020 model soon

Ecommerce is the next big thing and dropshipping is breaking grounds, get in now and sell items from AliExpress for huge profit.
See how
https://www.nairaland.com/4505379/what-dropshiping-how-make-huge
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
Cool car.
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by Ade3000yrs(m): 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2018
How does this news help d pile of jobless and frustrated and financially exhausted and hopeless Nigerians? I weak for gossip news and it peddlers
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by nazicartel(m): 2:18pm On Jun 30, 2018
good for him
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by 21savages: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2018
U need husband ni
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by dotcomnamename: 2:32pm On Jun 30, 2018
But what happened to Davido's former producer? Chizzi?
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by Ugosample(m): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2018
OboOlora:
Let’s wait till he drives it on the street of Lagos.

Cos we still de wait make Chioma drive her own, Na only when dem buy am we see.

Awon liars!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, I requested for uber in Abuja and IcePrince showed up in his white Bentley

The joke is very funny grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by Ugosample(m): 2:36pm On Jun 30, 2018
Ade3000yrs:
How does this news help d pile of jobless and frustrated and financially exhausted and hopeless Nigerians? I weak for gossip news and it peddlers

You are right

Too many frustrated and hopeless Nigerian youths
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by Ugosample(m): 2:38pm On Jun 30, 2018
tiger28:
If you can show a pic of a supposedly Arab "car salesman" shaking your hand then pls show us the car documents WITH YOUR NAME on it. I CANNOT believe these entertainers for NOTHING....that's why they are called ENTERTAINERS!................They sit on top of ANY luxury car and the next we see is "so so so just bought a new lamborghini".I stopped believing them when one of these fools (don't want to mention her name) snapped a pic in MY CAR and the next thing I saw on @ Stelladimokukorkis ..."so so so actress just acquired a new 2016 bimmer". LIARS!!!!

You don't mean it shocked shocked

Fake

but why do a lot of black folks suffer from the need to show off and show their success?

1 Like

Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by NnamdiEducamia(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
legacyint:
I guesss dude had other side hustles,no be beat making him get dis money sha

And so?
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by NnamdiEducamia(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2018
miracle956:
fake life

Jealousy no go kill you!

Your real life has earned you millions!
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by NnamdiEducamia(m): 3:01pm On Jun 30, 2018
Babyforever:
Is he married

No! Maybe you apply now that there is still time!
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by NnamdiEducamia(m): 3:03pm On Jun 30, 2018
OboOlora:
Let’s wait till he drives it on the street of Lagos.

Cos we still de wait make Chioma drive her own, Na only when dem buy am we see.

Awon liars!!!!!!!!!

Meanwhile, I requested for uber in Abuja and IcePrince showed up in his white Bentley

He must not drive it on the streets of Lagos for you to see.

It depends on which part of Lagos you are living!

If you are in Ajegunle and he is in Lekki or VI, HOW YOU GO SEE AM?
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by NnamdiEducamia(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2018
richeeyo:
To be honest most of this gyys just over hype themselves
Pushing the already frustrated youths into get rich or die trying kind of life

Only a fool can allow such hypes lead him into get rich or die kinda life!

Do you know how hard and time it took him to buy this?

We all see the PRIZE and never ask questions on the PRICE
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by NnamdiEducamia(m): 3:09pm On Jun 30, 2018
wink2015:
NIGERIA ROAD WILL SCATTER THAT YOUR SOCALLED "PORSCHE CAR"

When will Nigeria manufacture their own local brand of Porsche.

Our people believe in white man's invention!

How many items have you manufactured?

Why blame Nigeria? Are you not a Nigerian?

Your mates are phone producers in China.

You are not older than Mark Zuckerberg! grin
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by kingdan8: 3:19pm On Jun 30, 2018
oya tell us make we knw. Guess's dude had other side hustles,no be beat making him get dis money sha.
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by Philipmems(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2018
miracle956:
fake life
You are on point, Fake life sad angry
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by kingdan8: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2018
cooler
[quote author=NwanyiAwkaetiti post=68959372]Cool car.
Re: Kiddominant Shows Off His New Porsche Ride by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2018
See his head like shuku cheesy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie Appiah Looks Gorgeous In Native Dress (ankara) / Burna Boy Performs Fela's Song On His Grandpa's 85th Birthday / Eniola Badmus Gorgeous Outfit To NEA Last Night

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.