Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,159 members, 7,953,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine (31212 Views)

Wahala! Zubby Michael Take Over Lagos With Doings Visit FELA SHRINE / Burna Boy Slams President Buhari, Compares Him With Emmanuel Macron / Lagosians Put Up Di Lighter As French Presido Macron Visit Fela Shrine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by princeade86(m): 8:19am On Jun 30, 2018
one day, American president will visit wuzkid shrine or davido shrine. just joking ni ooooooo because non of them, I mean no even single of them will near Fela legacy. Fela is like Michael Jackson.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Emycord: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2018
Make Him Wait O Na Fela Public Enemy De AssHolE Rock O. Lest They Send efcc After Him
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Horladipupo0505: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2018
and their visit to our country as Neva do us good but bring us misdeed and sorrow
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by AdeDedeji(m): 8:22am On Jun 30, 2018
Hmmmm... .oyibo ki latun are gbo ooo..... Wakawaka
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Nukualofa: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Ishilove:

Fela is still very relevant two decades after his death. His music is enjoyed world over, so much so that Presidents of nations are giving him honour. How many contemporary Nigerian artists can come close to what he has achieved? All we have now are forgettable songs that promote all manner of decadence. The longest they can last is four months, and after that they fade off to be replaced by yet more mediocre kpangolo music.

The kind of music we have in Nigeria now is a reflection of what we have become.

Come to think of it, how many young African artists can come close to such greats as Papa Wemba, Youssou Ndour, Angelique Kidjo, Femi Kuti et al? We have descended so low in our tastes it is nauseating.

Those names you mentioned in your last paragraph will sound strange to a lot of kids here.

Fela was a genius and I'm surprised at how he stood against every military government that came to power mist especially Buhari.

Fela had some down side to his great career when we take a peep into his private life.

I'm sure Fela will have a heart attack seeing a Buhari that he knows as a never do well mounting the leadership of this nation
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by oluwasegun007(m): 8:30am On Jun 30, 2018
Omo jaiye jaiye....
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by 2nattie(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Expect no miracles, Nigerian people are a serious problem, difficult to govern or manage. Your yeye eyes will open after buhari.

180m useless lawless chimpanzees

Na your papa be chimpanzee. Olodo
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by donbachi(m): 8:35am On Jun 30, 2018
Hope bubu no go follow am go dere...d ganja smell alone go nak am down..him brain no reach.
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by ijustdey: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2018
Mufasa27:
FELA THE G.O.A.T
see this COW
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by SoarAfrica(m): 8:40am On Jun 30, 2018
With all due respect sir there was no downside to his career regarding his private life, leave his private life out of this, worry about yours, no one is totally perfect what you think my might be right or wrong would seem otherwise to others. He is a great man!
Nukualofa:
Those names you mentioned in your last paragraph will sound strange to a lot of kids here.

Fela was a genius and I'm surprised at how he stood against every military government that came to power mist especially Buhari.

Fela had some down side to his great career when we take a peep into his private life.

I'm sure Fela will have a heart attack seeing a Buhari that he knows as a never do well mounting the leadership of this nation

3 Likes

Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Ishilove: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:
I'm not that old myself but I appreciate good music. You will be surprised some of these kids know these musicians, especially if they are sorrounded by people who know the difference between the crap they are forcing down our throats these days and music of yester years.

True.

The man will be rolling in his grave.

You have a unique brand of hatred for Buhari but moaning about it here won't change the fact that we are stuck with him till next year. Use your PVC to change the situation. smiley

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Mufasa27(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2018
ijustdey:

see this COW
I mean Greatest Of All Time no be Ewu sad

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Nukualofa: 8:50am On Jun 30, 2018
Ishilove:

I'm not that old myself but I appreciate good music. You will be surprised some of these kids know these musicians, especially if they are sorrounded by people who know the difference between the cap they are forcing down our throats these days and music of yester years.

The man will be rolling in his grave.

You have a unique brand of hatred for Buhari smiley
I don't hate Buhari because that will be me being sentimental rather I detest his governance style and his incompetence. Buhari is not fit to be the President of a sane country.

Look at some leaders and check if buhari should be in same sentence with Sebastian Kurz of Austria, Macron of France, Trump of America, Orban of Hungary, Merkel of Germany, Abe of Japan, Xi of China. These leaders are taking their countries to a place of pride by uniting the citizens with rhetorics and actions. Their words are bonds and they don't say and do otherwise.

Buhari is making us look like the flies swarming on a sore scrotum because it can only feed on dregs
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by pocohantas(f): 8:56am On Jun 30, 2018
Ishilove:

Fela is still very relevant two decades after his death. His music is enjoyed world over, so much so that Presidents of nations are giving him honour. How many contemporary Nigerian artists can come close to what he has achieved? All we have now are forgettable songs that promote all manner of decadence. The longest they can last is four months, and after that they fade off to be replaced by yet more mediocre kpangolo music.

The kind of music we have in Nigeria now is a reflection of what we have become.

Come to think of it, how many young African artists can come close to such greats as Papa Wemba, Youssou Ndour, Angelique Kidjo, Lucky Dube, Femi Kuti et al? We have descended so low in our tastes it is nauseating.

True story.

It is way less than 4months sef.
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by ojomamah: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2018
well Mr president
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by zolajpower: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2018
This lying bloggers av started again .......so #ThegreatAbami eda's shrine is now presidential villa .
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Ishilove: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:
I don't hate Buhari because that will be me being sentimental rather I detest his governance style and his incompetence. Buhari is not fit to be the President of a sane country.

Look at some leaders and check if buhari should be in same sentence with Sebastian Kurz of Austria, Macron of France, Trump of America, Orban of Hungary, Merkel of Germany, Abe of Japan, Xi of China. These leaders are taking their countries to a place of pride by uniting the citizens with rhetorics and actions. Their words are bonds and they don't say and do otherwise.

Buhari is making us look like the flies swarming on a sore scrotum because it can only feed on dregs
The imagery... embarassed cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by kayti(m): 9:07am On Jun 30, 2018
At least he will also have the opportunity of seeing how dirty and inhabitable Lagos is at the moment.
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Ishilove: 9:09am On Jun 30, 2018
pocohantas:

True story.

I said 'longest'. Some dey last four months o. Small Doctor has managed to last more than a year cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by els0nm0rali(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2018
Buhari could easily be Macron's GRANDFATHER. Yet the gerontocrat is hanging on to power instead of him to resign due to inability to protect Nigerians.

Worse, he still wants to contest for a second term.
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by kareemkamil(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2018
RIP prophet Fela Kuti. U remain evergreen in Nigeria memory.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by oluwaahmed: 9:21am On Jun 30, 2018
9japarrot:
How we await him that day... cool

Would have liked this pics but it's kinda psychopathic to like a pics of a kid holding weed.
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by els0nm0rali(m): 9:23am On Jun 30, 2018
Ishilove:

Come to think of it, how many young African artists can come close to such greats as Papa Wemba, Youssou Ndour, Angelique Kidjo, Lucky Dube, Femi Kuti et al? We have descended so low in our tastes it is nauseating.

And you left out our very own king Sunny Ade and Ebenezer Obey.

1 Like

Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2018
NaijaTalkTown:
Fela stood against every Macron represents. It's unfortunate that those handling his estate choose business over the Legend.

You are grossly deluded. What does Macron represent that is at variance with what Abami Eda stood for?
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by oluwaahmed: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2018
Nukualofa:

He will even be more disappointed to see that his kinsmen (current so-called Yoruba leaders) aligned with a known Human Rights abuser to bring "paddy paddy put am together -army arrangement"
Nigerian politicians are hypocrites and shameless
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 30, 2018
pocohantas:

True story.

Ishilove:

I said 'longest'. Some dey last four months o. Small Doctor has managed to last more than a year cheesy

Stop talking in chick code.

I am suspecting you and this your some dey last...
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Ishilove: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2018
els0nm0rali:

And you left out our very own king Sunny Ade and Ebenezer Obey.
'Et al' means 'and the rest'
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by lastdon5: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2018
make I quickly find one child arrange for zink whey u do save so he go quickly arrange one job for me for yonder grin
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by skallion7(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2018
IgboBasthard:

Expect no miracles, Nigerian people are a serious problem, difficult to govern or manage. Your yeye eyes will open after buhari.

180m useless lawless chimpanzees
you and your parent are part of the 180million chimpanzees. stop posting with bitterness on social media Bastard
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by Ishilove: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2018
oyb:

Stop talking in chick code.

I am suspecting you and this your some dey last...

Your mind needs cleansing cheesy
Re: Emmanuel Macron To Visit Fela’s Shrine by skallion7(m): 10:50am On Jun 30, 2018
Horladipupo0505:
and their visit to our country as Neva do us good but bring us misdeed and sorrow
sorrow and misdeed to your family not the whole country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Arrive In Nigeria (Video) / DJ Cuppy Shares One Of The Hate Messages She Got In Her Dm / Tonto Dikeh Wants To Make Money From Churchill Her Ex Husband's Saga, Here's How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.