Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,320 members, 7,853,478 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) (49364 Views)

How Lady Trapped Armed Robber With Sex During Operation / 18-Year-Old Armed Robber With A Dummy Gun Arrested In Delta (Photos) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) by Vowels(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2018
That's my Villa... Biko, cut his other hand, legs, nose nd ears.
Then, send him to jail. ;DThat's my Villa... Biko, cut his other hand, legs, nose nd ears.
Then, send him to jail.
Re: Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) by spinna: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
Lol police confused.."how we wan take cuff am now?"
Re: Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) by kennykg(m): 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2018
How can you have one hand and still be notorious..
One hand man robs a group of 10 hands .
Re: Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) by IbnAbdullah1(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2018
ChangeIsCostant:
A notorious armed robber with one hand along with his accomplice got more than they bargained for after they were caught by angry villagers in Obeledu area of Anaocha local government Area, Anambra State. The suspects believed to have been terrorizing the community before their capture - were said to have been nabbed while trying to snatch a motorcycle from one man at gunpoint.

They were chased by the villagers and caught as the youths decided to make an example out of them by beating them mercilessly.

They were later handed over to Special Anti Robbery Squad, SARS.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/notorious-armed-robber-with-one-hand-caught-in-anambra-state-photos.html

This one has thievery running through his veins.

I am wondering what a one-arm thief can actually do.

Thinking my thinking.
Re: Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) by TEYA: 11:43pm On Jun 30, 2018
IGBO AMAKA!
Re: Robber With One Hand Caught In Anambra State (Photos) by Sadiyaene(f): 1:07pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gozzzy:
he found ability in his disability... lol

grin grin abi o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Murdered Lady Dumped At Olomore, Abeokuta Refuse Dump (Photo) / N2million BET9JA Winner Dies In Calabar / EFCC Arraigns 19-year-old Suspected Internet Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.