Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Marriage Is Not A Must-actress Dayo Amusa(speaks About Tiwa Savage And Oda Ques) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Marriage Is Not A Must-actress Dayo Amusa(speaks About Tiwa Savage And Oda Ques) (269 Views)

Marriage For Me Isn’t A Do Or Die Affair –actress Dayo Amusa / Actress Dayo Amusa Loses Dad / Dayo Amusa's Denim Jean To A TV Show With Mercy Aigbe Got Fans Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Marriage Is Not A Must-actress Dayo Amusa(speaks About Tiwa Savage And Oda Ques) by Neatnewz: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2018
In an Interview with Punchng Popular Nollywood performer, Dayo Amusa, shares a portion of her encounters with Ademola Olonilua

Here are the Questions and answers asked
You as of late dove into music to the awe of a large portion of your fans, for what reason did it take you this long to seek after that energy?

I think it took me this long to exhibit my melodic ability since I got more consideration from my acting profession which has traversed over 10 years. I needed to grasp my acting profession and ensure my foot was strong on that dirt. When I understood that I was satisfied in my acting profession, I chose to give my singing vocation a shot. This is an ability I know I have dependably had and I notwithstanding sing behind the camera or when I am with my companions. When I created my motion picture, 'Inexcusable,' I did the soundtrack for it. Many individuals were flabbergasted. The input I got was what influenced me to put some reality into my music. I just felt it was another approach to connect with my fans.

How has the input been for you since you wandered into music?

Frankly, I cherish it when individuals condemn what I do; I truly pay special mind to commentators. Incredibly, I have not had an event whereby my fans would ask me for what valid reason I wandered into music. There are a few people that ask why I do music however they are altogether qualified for their feeling. Till date, I have just been accepting positive audits. The empowering remarks I have been getting is the thing that has inspired me to keep doing music.

There are a great deal of famous female artists like Tiwa, Omawumi, Yemi Alade to say a couple; how would you plan to rival them?

I don't think I am into any opposition with anybody in my field either in the music or motion picture area. I attempt however much as could reasonably be expected to be at the ideal place at the opportune time while I do the correct things. All the said names are individuals that have done brilliantly well independently however the sky is so wide for every one of the stars to sparkle. I can't be threatened and I am not in rivalry with any of them since they are doing great music.

You are a performer, an artist and a proprietress of two schools. How have you been copp[/b]ing?

I would state that acting and singing are both under stimulation, so I have a method for booking that easily. Additionally, my mom dependably says in the event that you neglect to design, you intend to fall flat. I don't hurry into any wander; rather, I take as much time as is needed and sort out everything. I have a group that I work with, so it makes my errands simple. It likewise causes me design my life.

The report that I have two schools isn't totally valid; the structure I have in Ibadan is really a fun charge plant while in Lagos, I have a crèche and not a school.

[b]For what reason did you choose to go into that line of business?

More of the questions and Answers are below
http://www.hintnewz.com/2018/06/marriage-is-not-must-actress-dayo-amusa.html

(1) (Reply)

I Don’t Have Issues With Runtown Anymore –yaw Naija / Dbanj Extend His Appriciation To Everybody On His Child Death / Why The Government Cannot End SARS – Sound Sultan (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.