Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,053 members, 7,810,931 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates (968 Views)

Eidil Fitr Specials Updates From Islamacademy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:36am On Jan 08, 2019
Assalaamalaykum warahmatuLlaah wabarakatuh, follow this thread to read islaamic articles; Questions and answers with sunni Scholars ; translations of Jumuah sermons e. T. C.
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:37am On Jan 08, 2019
When And Where Was Salaah Made Obligatory?
By Busari Abdulhakeem
Bismillaah-ir-Rahmaan-ir-Raheem
The five daily prayers were made obligatory in the night of the mi'raaj before the hijrah: or in the night that the Prophet -peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him- made the night journey to the Sacred House in Jerusalem, then he ascended to the heaven. That was the year before the hijrah, and some say: three or five years.
Allaah made fifty prayers during the day and the night obligatory for the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him...
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/taarikh-r.php?id=37&when-and-where-was-salaah-made-obligatory?
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:38am On Jan 08, 2019
From the Mimbar: Salaah As A Pillar of Islam.
Translation: Abu Ubayy Hamzah Sharif
As-Salat is the most powerful obligation among the obligations (of islaam on a Muslim) after the two testifications (that there is no deity worthy of worship except Allaah and that Muhammad is His Messenger).
This Salaah is the pillar of Islaam in which the religion can't stand without it just as the Prophet - sallallaahu alahyi wa sallam - said in an hadeeth collected by Imam Tirmidhi;....
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/general-r.php?id=32&from-the-mimbar:-salaah-as-a-pillar-of-islam
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2019
Q&A: Between My Husband's Mum and Me, Whom Should He Love More?
Translation: Abu Ubayy Sharif Hamzah
Questioner: Between my husband's mother and me his wife, whom should he love more?
(The congregation laughed).
Answer: His mother! He must love both of you. Allaah says.....
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/women-r.php?id=29&q&a:-between-my-husband%27s-mum-and-me,-whom-should-he-love-more?
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:39am On Jan 08, 2019
From the Mimbar The Right of Allaah Upon the Slaves
Translation and Transcription by Aboo Ubaydah Ridwan Sanyaolu
The right of Allaah upon His Slaves, the reason why He created them, is that they should worship Him and never associate with him anything in worship, Allaah the all-Mighty says:
۞ ﻭَﭐﻋۡﺒُﺪُﻭﺍْ ﭐﻟﻠَّﻪَ ﻭَﻟَﺎ ﺗُﺸۡﺮِﻛُﻮﺍْ ﺑِﻪِۦ ﺷَﻴۡٔٗﺎۖ
“Worship Allah and associate nothing with Him.”
It is because of this Allaah provides sustenance,...
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/tawheed-r.php?id=23&from-the-mimbar-the-right-of-allaah-upon-the-slaves
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:41am On Jan 08, 2019
*Q&A: My Wife Says I Should Cook for the House*

Questioner: I don't know where my wife heard a fatwa she reads to me at home from; she is lazy atbcooking. She once said she read it somewhere that the Prophet - sallallaahu alahyi wa sallam - said that we (husbands) should be spoonfeeding our wives, that the Prophet - sallallaahu alahyi wa sallam - did not say women should cook for their husbands.

http://simplysalafiyyah.com/women-r.php?id=28&q&a:-my-wife-says-i-should-cook-for-the-house
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:23am On Jan 12, 2019
*Q&A: Can I Iron My Jilbaab and Go Out In It?*
Questioner: As a woman; can I use pressing iron on my Jilbaab before putting it on?
Ustadh Qamardeen: (Cuts in) to iron her Jilbaab?
Questioner: (Can she) use iron to press her Jilbaab before putting it on?
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/women-r.php?id=31&q&a:-can-i-iron-my-jilbaab-and-go-out-in-it?
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 8:15am On Jan 13, 2019
Translation: Aboo Ubayy Sharif Hamzah
Questioner: I want to get married and I am now looking for an Ahlus Sunnah brother; what are the qualities of Ahlus Sunnah I should look for in him before I will agree that indeed he is an Ahlus Sunnah?
Ustadh Qamardeen; (Cuts in) so that you won't get married to a deceitful person?
Questioner: Yes!
Ustadh Qamardeen: Ah! I really like this question. There is no deity worth of worship except Allaah. By Allaah! By Allaah, I really like this question...
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/women-r.php?id=32&q&a:-i-want-to-marry-a-ahlus-sunnah-brother;-what-qualities?
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 8:02am On Jan 20, 2019
*Hadeeth Exposition: 'Any Woman Who Marries Herself Off...' By Dr Sharaf Gbadebo*
This hadeeth teaches us that under the law of Allaah, a woman must not marry herself out and the one who is not the parents of a woman can't give out her hand in marriage unless the parents of the child had already given them the permission to give out her hand in marriage.
What the law states is; "You must not interfere in what does not concern you", especially, the law of Allaah states that you must be very careful in affairs that would make a woman's private region become permissible for a man.
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/hadeeth-r.php?id=19&hadeeth-exposition:-'any-woman-who-marries-herself-off...'-by-dr-sharaf-gbadebo
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 6:26am On Jan 21, 2019
Q&A: 'Can I Read Two Chapters after Faatihah in Salaah?'
Questioner: Can I recite two chapters (of the Qur'aan) in a Rak'ah after Faatihah?
Dr Sharaf: Yes, there is nothing bad in it. But you should ensure that the first Surah you recite comes before the second Surah (as arranged in the Qur'aan)...
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/fiqh-r.php?id=36&q&a:-'can-i-read-two-chapters-after-faatihah-in-salaah?'
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2019
The translation and compilation of Tuhfat'ul Aroos (The Nuptial Gift) by Aboo Sahl DhikirLlaah

"Woman’s life is of five stages, viz;
1) As a daughter
2) As a wife
3) As a mother
4) As a widow
5) As a divorcee"

http://simplysalafiyyah.com/women-r.php?id=33&tuhfatul-aroos-(the-nuptial-gift)
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:43am On Jan 22, 2019
*'To Say Ahlus-Sunnah Are Soft But Salafees Are Harsh is Ignorance' - Dr Sharaf Gbadebo*
Questioner: Who is a Salafee? How can one become a Salafee?
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/aqeedah-r.php?id=91&%27to-say-ahlus-sunnah-are-soft-but-salafees-are-harsh-is-ignorance%27---dr-sharaf-gbadebo
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 6:28am On Jan 23, 2019
Q&A: What is the Proof That We Can Dye Our Hair and Beards?
Dr Sharaf: (The proof) is the hadeeth of the Prophet - sallallaahu alahyi wa sallam.
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/manners-r.php?id=56&q&a:-what-proof-that-we-can-dye-our-hair-and-beards?
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2019
*'Settle the dispute today...' Dr Sharaf Gbadebo*
Questioner: Is it proper for two Muslims to forsake each other?
Dr Sharaf: No, it is not good; it is not good at all because even if we want to forsake one another..
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/manners-r.php?id=57&'settle-the-dispute-today...'-dr-sharaf-gbadebo
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by labani06(m): 1:37pm On Jan 24, 2019
اسلام عليكم ورحمة الله can some one help me with a link that i can download a book called kitabul haywanul kubra
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by labani06(m): 1:41pm On Jan 24, 2019
AbuUbayy1:
*'To Say Ahlus-Sunnah Are Soft But Salafees Are Harsh is Ignorance' - Dr Sharaf Gbadebo*
Questioner: Who is a Salafee? How can one become a Salafee?
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/aqeedah-r.php?id=91&%27to-say-ahlus-sunnah-are-soft-but-salafees-are-harsh-is-ignorance%27---dr-sharaf-gbadebo
This is so funny what is Ahlul sunna what is Salafy
some people think that salafy are sect while it is wrong Salaf is just a way on how to follow the sunna of the prophet through the path of the sahabas ,tabi'un that all .
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by Empiree: 3:24pm On Jan 24, 2019
labani06:

This is so funny what is Ahlul sunna what is Salafy
some people think that salafy are sect while it is wrong Salaf is just a way on how to follow the sunna of the prophet through the path of the sahabas ,tabi'un that all .
some already turned it into sect. You can not deny this. Just like Sufi. This was never a sect either. It is just a spiritual heart of Islam but some have turned it into sect

2 Likes

Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 6:59am On Jan 25, 2019
Friends Make or Mar the Individual
Translation: Abul Aamal Misbaah Olagunju
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/manners-r.php?id=58&friends-make-or-mar-the-individual
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:00am On Jan 25, 2019
Fiqhul Jumu'ah: Do Not Climb Over Necks
Translation: Abu Aamir
Among the reprehensible acts a person arriving in the masjid may commit on the of Jumu'ah, is to come late and start forcing and clearing one's way to the frontal rows even if toes are to be stepped or people's necks be broken..
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/fiqh-r.php?id=37&fiqhul-jumu%27ah:-do-not-climb-over-necks
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:04am On Feb 02, 2019
Q&A: Is It Correct to Carry Out Protests and Demonstrations.
Translation: Abu Ubayy Sharif
Questioner: Is it proper to carry out protests?
Answer: Is it proper to carry out protests (you asked)? Is it not hooliganism? What is protest? Is that not so? (They call it) "peaceful protest," but thereafter (police) will fire tear-gas canisters (at the people). Later, shots will be fired. But what will be the outcome?
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/general-r.php?id=35&q&a:-is-it-correct-to-carry-out-protests-and-demonstrations
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by Empiree: 1:33pm On Feb 02, 2019
^

This is not a legal presentation to refute protest. Protest is not about hooliganism. It is also about protesting pay raise, calling attention of concerned authority to fix roads, provide basic health care etc.

It is about rights. Citizens have rights to protest peacefully. If police still for tear gas or guns, they are in the wrong position not the citizens.

Palestinians have been protesting Israelis to create awareness. If they didn't do that they would be suffering peacefully. But in Nigeria you are suffering and smiling at the same time.

Another benefit of protest is if a civil right leader, activist, or ordinary person gets arrested and detained without just cause, you may lose the person forever if community do not stand up and protest to create awareness. Awareness buys time. Time buy you options. Those who don't support protest are the authorities and their stooges.
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 6:48am On Feb 08, 2019
Empiree:
^

This is not a legal presentation to refute protest. Protest is not about hooliganism. It is also about protesting pay raise, calling attention of concerned authority to fix roads, provide basic health care etc.

It is about rights. Citizens have rights to protest peacefully. If police still for tear gas or guns, they are in the wrong position not the citizens.

Palestinians have been protesting Israelis to create awareness. If they didn't do that they would be suffering peacefully. But in Nigeria you are suffering and smiling at the same time.

Another benefit of protest is if a civil right leader, activist, or ordinary person gets arrested and detained without just cause, you may lose the person forever if community do not stand up and protest to create awareness. Awareness buys time. Time buy you options. Those who don't support protest are the authorities and their stooges.
Kindly provide evidences from the Qur'an and Sunnah that supports protests.
What did the prophet ordered us to do under a tryant ruler?

1 Like

Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by Empiree: 9:14am On Feb 08, 2019
AbuUbayy1:

very ridiculous of you. No wonder you people are uninformed in Nigeria. That's why politicians are taking you for a ride. So pathetic. Hadith you tried to use to back up your position is talking about not raising weapons against authority, hooliganism, destruction etc. It is not talking about not demanding your rights.

Demanding your rights is your right in Islam whether you physically protest or verbally protest. It is the same. How about Hadith which says to speak the truth in front of the oppressive ruler. How do you reconcile that with your evidence?.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AlBaqir(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
AbuUbayy1:

That "Prophet said" you should be patient and not oppose their tyranny

For your information, that is one fake hadith fabricated by the Banu Ummayyad. They produced tyrant rulers who oppressed their subjects. Ironically, they fear to be opposed. So, they needed something to handcuff people's disobedience: they employed pseudo scholars to fabricate ahadith for them. This is a clear fact in Islamic history. Only ignorant and fanatics will deny it.

# On the other hand, Prophet will never say what contradict Quran or his own saying.

Surah Hud, Verse 116:

"But why were there not among the generations before you those possessing understanding, who should have forbidden the making of mischief in the earth, except a few of those whom We delivered from among them? And those who were unjust went after what they are made to enjoy of plenty, and they were guilty."

It is the duty of every Muslim to oppose tyranny and oppression. It is WAJIB (compulsory).

# EXAMPLE AMONG THE SAHABAH

1. Uthman ibn Affan, the third caliph became oppressive and unjust in the last half of his rule. He was opposed by the Muslim community led by great sahabah and was eventually killed by a Sahabi. Obviously, his killing was fitnah but opposing his tyranny was not.

2. Immediately, Imam Ali ibn Abi Talib assumed the leadership position, Umm al-mumineen Aisha, Talha, Zubayr and Mu'awiyah raised arm against him in what led to first and second civil war in Muslim history. Ali was no doubt a just leader and his opponents were wrong. Point remain, they protested.

3. Imam al-Hussein ibn Ali opposed the cursed Yazid ibn Mu'awiyah when he assumed power and causing fitnat on the earth. This led to the historic battle of Karbala.
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by najib632(m): 7:43am On Feb 09, 2019
AlBaqir:

1. Uthman ibn Affan, the third caliph became oppressive and unjust in the last half of his rule. He was opposed by the Muslim community led by great sahabah and was eventually killed by a Sahabi. Obviously, his killing was fitnah but opposing his tyranny was not.
When did Abdullah ibn Sabah become a sahabi? There was no Sahaba among those men, you're praising the people that brought fitnah that caused the death of many Sahaba.
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AlBaqir(m): 11:50am On Feb 09, 2019
najib632:
When did Abdullah ibn Sabah become a sahabi? There was no Sahaba among those men, you're praising the people that brought fitnah that caused the death of many Sahaba.

# First, Abdullah ibn Sabah does not exist. All ahadith pertaining to that fiery tale man are FABRICATED. Interestingly, more than 75% of those ahadith came through Saif ibn Umar and all Scholars of ahadith with no exception regarded him as LIAR, FABRICATOR and MATRUK (REJECT).

I guess you have been fooled ignorantly by that fiery tale man.

# Sahabah killed killed Uthman ibn Affan

# Al-hafiz ibn Hajar al-Asqalani documents:

Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Udays … Abu Muhammad al-Balawi:

Ibn Sa’d said: “He accompanied the Prophet, peace be upon him, and heard from him, and witnessed the conquest of Egypt. He was one of those who went to ‘Uthman”. Al-Barqi and al-Baghawi and others said: “He was one of those who gave the bay’ah under the Tree”. Ibn Abi Hatim said on the authority of his father, “He was a Sahabi”. This was what ‘Abd al-Ghaniyy b. Sa’id, Abu ‘Ali b. al-Sakan and Ibn Hibban too said. Ibn Yunus said: “He gave the bay’ah under the Tree, and witnessed the conquest of Egypt and he lived there. He was from Persia. Then, he was the head of the cavalry that went from Egypt to ‘Uthman during the Fitnah.

Source: Abu al-Fadl Ahmad b. ‘Ali b. Hajar al-‘Asqalani al-Shafi’i, al-Isabah fi Tamyiz al-Sahabah (Beirut: Dār al-Jayl; 1st edition, 1412 H) [annotator: ‘Ali Muhammad al-Bajawi], vol. 4, p. 334, # 5167

# Imam Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr further submits:

‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Udays al-Balawi al-Misri: He witnessed al-Hudaybiyyah. Asad b. Musa mentioned from Ibn Lahi’ah, from Yazid b. Abi Habib, who said: “’Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Udays al-Balawi was one of those who gave bay’ah to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, under the Tree”. Abu ‘Umar said, “He was the COMMANDER of the army that came from Egypt to Madinah, the army that besieged ‘Uthman AND MURDERED HIM.”

Source: Yusuf b. ‘Abd Allah b. Muhammad b. ‘Abd al-Barr, al-Isti’ab fi Ma’rifah al-Sahabah (Beirut: Dar al-Jayl; 1st edition, 1412 H) [annotator: ‘Ali Muhammad al-Bajawe], vol. 2, p. 840, # 1437

# Imam Ibn al-Athir also states:

‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Udays … He was a Sahabi, and he witnessed the bay’ah of al-Ridwan, and gave the bay’ah there. HE WAS THE COMMANDER OF THE ARMY that came from Egypt to besiege ‘Uthman b. ‘Affan, may Allah be pleased with him, WHEN THEY MURDERED HIM

Source: Ibn al-‘Athir, Usd al-Ghabah fi Ma’rifah al-Sahabah (Beirut: Dar Ihya al-Turath al-‘Arabi; 1st edition, 1417 H) [annotator: ‘Adil Ahmad al-Rufa’i], vol. 3, p. 488-489

# Attached are snapshots from Tarikh al-Tabari about what Muhammad ibn Abu Bakr (radiyallahu anhu), Aisha's brother, and Imam Ali ibn Abi Taalib (alayhi salam) say about Uthman ibn Affan:

Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by najib632(m): 2:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
AlBaqir:

# First, Abdullah ibn Sabah does not exist. All ahadith pertaining to that fiery tale man are FABRICATED. Interestingly, more than 75% of those ahadith came through Saif ibn Umar and all Scholars of ahadith with no exception regarded him as LIAR, FABRICATOR and MATRUK (REJECT).

I guess you have been fooled ignorantly by that fiery tale man.

# Sahabah killed killed Uthman ibn Affan

# Al-hafiz ibn Hajar al-Asqalani documents:

Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Udays … Abu Muhammad al-Balawi:

Ibn Sa’d said: “He accompanied the Prophet, peace be upon him, and heard from him, and witnessed the conquest of Egypt. He was one of those who went to ‘Uthman”. Al-Barqi and al-Baghawi and others said: “He was one of those who gave the bay’ah under the Tree”. Ibn Abi Hatim said on the authority of his father, “He was a Sahabi”. This was what ‘Abd al-Ghaniyy b. Sa’id, Abu ‘Ali b. al-Sakan and Ibn Hibban too said. Ibn Yunus said: “He gave the bay’ah under the Tree, and witnessed the conquest of Egypt and he lived there. He was from Persia. Then, he was the head of the cavalry that went from Egypt to ‘Uthman during the Fitnah.

Source: Abu al-Fadl Ahmad b. ‘Ali b. Hajar al-‘Asqalani al-Shafi’i, al-Isabah fi Tamyiz al-Sahabah (Beirut: Dār al-Jayl; 1st edition, 1412 H) [annotator: ‘Ali Muhammad al-Bajawi], vol. 4, p. 334, # 5167

# Imam Ibn ‘Abd al-Barr further submits:

‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Udays al-Balawi al-Misri: He witnessed al-Hudaybiyyah. Asad b. Musa mentioned from Ibn Lahi’ah, from Yazid b. Abi Habib, who said: “’Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Udays al-Balawi was one of those who gave bay’ah to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, under the Tree”. Abu ‘Umar said, “He was the COMMANDER of the army that came from Egypt to Madinah, the army that besieged ‘Uthman AND MURDERED HIM.”

Source: Yusuf b. ‘Abd Allah b. Muhammad b. ‘Abd al-Barr, al-Isti’ab fi Ma’rifah al-Sahabah (Beirut: Dar al-Jayl; 1st edition, 1412 H) [annotator: ‘Ali Muhammad al-Bajawe], vol. 2, p. 840, # 1437

# Imam Ibn al-Athir also states:

‘Abd al-Rahman b. ‘Udays … He was a Sahabi, and he witnessed the bay’ah of al-Ridwan, and gave the bay’ah there. HE WAS THE COMMANDER OF THE ARMY that came from Egypt to besiege ‘Uthman b. ‘Affan, may Allah be pleased with him, WHEN THEY MURDERED HIM

Source: Ibn al-‘Athir, Usd al-Ghabah fi Ma’rifah al-Sahabah (Beirut: Dar Ihya al-Turath al-‘Arabi; 1st edition, 1417 H) [annotator: ‘Adil Ahmad al-Rufa’i], vol. 3, p. 488-489

# Attached are snapshots from Tarikh al-Tabari about what Muhammad ibn Abu Bakr (radiyallahu anhu), Aisha's brother, and Imam Ali ibn Abi Taalib (alayhi salam) say about Uthman ibn Affan:
This is rubbish, would you also call the hadith, that Hassan R.A. and Hussein R.A. was defending Uthman R.A da'ef? Would call the dream that Hassan R.A had da'ef? Would you call the Hadith that Ali R.A, Hassan R.A. and Hussein R.A. burying Uthman R.A da'ef?
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AlBaqir(m): 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
najib632:
This is rubbish, would you also call the hadith, that Hassan R.A. and Hussein R.A. was defending Uthman R.A da'ef? Would call the dream that Hassan R.A had da'ef? Would you call the Hadith that Ali R.A, Hassan R.A. and Hussein R.A. burying Uthman R.A da'ef?

# What are we discussing what are you presenting?

You brought Abdullah ibn Saba, and I told you he was a fairy tale individual. If you think otherwise, prove it. Lobatan.

# Second, have I ever discussed how Imam Hassan and Imam Hussein (salamullah alayhima) defended the door of Uthman from the sahabah's uprising against him with you? Have I ever discussed who buried Uthman with you? Answer to those questions is NO. Then, where and why are you being ....

Your blood is just rushing with unnecessary anger. And I have advice you to stay off topics you have no knowledge of.

My claims about Uthman so far were two:

1. Uthman ruled tyrannically and oppressively

2. He was killed by the sahabah.

Both two points have been supported by clear Sunni evidence and your hearsay that "Abdullah ibn Saba" killed him is eternally buried.

Don't be fanatic brother and do not do injustice to your nafs. This is not a competition or do or die affair.
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by najib632(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
AlBaqir:

# What are we discussing what are you presenting?

You brought Abdullah ibn Saba, and I told you he was a fairy tale individual. If you think otherwise, prove it. Lobatan.

# Second, have I ever discussed how Imam Hassan and Imam Hussein (salamullah alayhima) defended the door of Uthman from the sahabah's uprising against him with you? Have I ever discussed who buried Uthman with you? Answer to those questions is NO. Then, where and why are you being ....

Your blood is just rushing with unnecessary anger. And I have advice you to stay off topics you have no knowledge of.

My claims about Uthman so far were two:

1. Uthman ruled tyrannically and oppressively

2. He was killed by the sahabah.

Both two points have been supported by clear Sunni evidence and your hearsay that "Abdullah ibn Saba" killed him is eternally buried.

Don't be fanatic brother and do not do injustice to your nafs. This is not a competition or do or die affair.
Al-Ṭabarī (d.310 AH) said, “Ibn Sabaʾ was a Jew from Sana, Yemen.” [al-Ṭabarī, Abū Jaʿfar Muḥammad ibn Jarīr. Tārīkh al-Rusūl wa al-Mulūk. Beirut, Lebanon: Dār Ṣādir (1965-1967) vol.4, pp.340]
Ibn Asākīr (d.255 AH) said, “His origin is from the people of Yemen and he was a Jew who dressed in Islam.” [Ibn Asākir, ʿAlī ibn al-Ḥasan, Tārīkh Madīna-Damishq. Beirut, Lebanon. Dār al Fikr (1987) vol.29, p.408]
Ibn al-Athīr said, “‘Abdullāh bin Sabaʾ was a Jew from the people of Sana, Yemen and his mother was black.” [Ibn al-Athīr, Abū al-Ḥasan ʿAlī ʿIzz al-Dīn, al-Kāmil fī al-Tārīkh. Beirut, Lebanon Dar Ṣādir – (1965-1967) vol.3 p.77]
al-Ṭabarī, Abū Jaʿfar Muḥammad ibn Jarīr (d. 310 AH) said, “‘Abdullāh bin Sabaʾ embarked upon [the Companion] Abū Ḍarḍāh who said to him, “Who are you? By Allāh, I suspected you to be a Jew.” [al-Ṭabarī, Abū Jaʿfar Muḥammad ibn Jarīr, Tārīkh al-Rusūl wa al-Mulūk. Beirut, Lebanon: Dār Ṣādir (1965-1967) vol.4, pp.456]
Ibn Kathīr (d.729 AH) said, “…and from them was Ibn al-Sawdá [the black one] and he was from those disbelievers who had a covenant with the muslims, so he appeared as a muslim and introduced statements and actions of innovations. May Allāh destroy him.” [Ibn Kathīr, Ismāʿīl ibn ʿUmar, al-Bidāyah wa al-Nihāyah. Beirut, Lebanon: Maktabat al-Maʿārif (1966) vol. 7 pp.181]
Ibn Taymiyah (d. 728 AH) said, “And the people of knowledge have mentioned that the head of the Rāfīḍa is from the Heretic ʿAbdullāh bin Sabaʾ; for he manifested Islam and while he hid his Judaism and he sought to cause corruption in Islam just like Paul the Christian, who was a Jew who caused corruption in the religion of the Christians.” [Ibn Taymiyah, Taqī al-Dīn Abū al-ʿAbbās, Majmūʿ al-Fatāwà. Riyadh, KSA: Markaz al-Turāth lil-Barmajīyāt (2012) vol. 28 pp.483]
Ibn al-ʿIzz al-Ḥanafī (d. 731 AH) said, “The foundations of rafḍ began from a heretic and hypocrite who intended to bring falsehood into Islam and to bring insult to the Messenger as the scholars have mentioned. ʿAbdullah bin Sabaʾ when he manifested Islam, he sought to cause corruption in the religion of Islam by plotting and vileness just as what Paul did with the Christian religion. First he manifested piety and then manifested enjoining the good and forbidding the evil, until he was involved in the chaos during the reign of ʿUthmān and his killing. Then when he entered Kūfa he manifested extremism for ʿAlī and supporting him to gain from it necessities and this was made clear to ʿAlī so he sought his killing and fought him to qarqīs and the narrations of that are known in History.” Thus from this man whom the people of sunnah have criticized; and from this group stemmed the Rawāfiḍ Shīʿa. [Ibn al-ʿIzz, ʿAlī ibn ʿAlī, Sharḥ al-Ṭahāwīyah fī al-ʿAqīdah al-Salafīyah. Damascus, Syria: al-Maktab al-Islāmī (1984) pp.490]
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AlBaqir(m): 6:06pm On Feb 09, 2019
najib632:
Al-Ṭabarī (d.310 AH) said, “Ibn Sabaʾ was a Jew from Sana, Yemen.” [al-Ṭabarī, Abū Jaʿfar Muḥammad ibn Jarīr. Tārīkh al-Rusūl wa al-Mulūk. Beirut, Lebanon: Dār Ṣādir (1965-1967) vol.4, pp.340]
Ibn Asākīr (d.255 AH) said, “His origin is from the people of Yemen and he was a Jew who dressed in Islam.” [Ibn Asākir, ʿAlī ibn al-Ḥasan, Tārīkh Madīna-Damishq. Beirut, Lebanon. Dār al Fikr (1987) vol.29, p.408]
Ibn al-Athīr said, “‘Abdullāh bin Sabaʾ was a Jew from the people of Sana, Yemen and his mother was black.” [Ibn al-Athīr, Abū al-Ḥasan ʿAlī ʿIzz al-Dīn, al-Kāmil fī al-Tārīkh. Beirut, Lebanon Dar Ṣādir – (1965-1967) vol.3 p.77]
al-Ṭabarī, Abū Jaʿfar Muḥammad ibn Jarīr (d. 310 AH) said, “‘Abdullāh bin Sabaʾ embarked upon [the Companion] Abū Ḍarḍāh who said to him, “Who are you? By Allāh, I suspected you to be a Jew.” [al-Ṭabarī, Abū Jaʿfar Muḥammad ibn Jarīr, Tārīkh al-Rusūl wa al-Mulūk. Beirut, Lebanon: Dār Ṣādir (1965-1967) vol.4, pp.456]
Ibn Kathīr (d.729 AH) said, “…and from them was Ibn al-Sawdá [the black one] and he was from those disbelievers who had a covenant with the muslims, so he appeared as a muslim and introduced statements and actions of innovations. May Allāh destroy him.” [Ibn Kathīr, Ismāʿīl ibn ʿUmar, al-Bidāyah wa al-Nihāyah. Beirut, Lebanon: Maktabat al-Maʿārif (1966) vol. 7 pp.181]
Ibn Taymiyah (d. 728 AH) said, “And the people of knowledge have mentioned that the head of the Rāfīḍa is from the Heretic ʿAbdullāh bin Sabaʾ; for he manifested Islam and while he hid his Judaism and he sought to cause corruption in Islam just like Paul the Christian, who was a Jew who caused corruption in the religion of the Christians.” [Ibn Taymiyah, Taqī al-Dīn Abū al-ʿAbbās, Majmūʿ al-Fatāwà. Riyadh, KSA: Markaz al-Turāth lil-Barmajīyāt (2012) vol. 28 pp.483]
Ibn al-ʿIzz al-Ḥanafī (d. 731 AH) said, “The foundations of rafḍ began from a heretic and hypocrite who intended to bring falsehood into Islam and to bring insult to the Messenger as the scholars have mentioned. ʿAbdullah bin Sabaʾ when he manifested Islam, he sought to cause corruption in the religion of Islam by plotting and vileness just as what Paul did with the Christian religion. First he manifested piety and then manifested enjoining the good and forbidding the evil, until he was involved in the chaos during the reign of ʿUthmān and his killing. Then when he entered Kūfa he manifested extremism for ʿAlī and supporting him to gain from it necessities and this was made clear to ʿAlī so he sought his killing and fought him to qarqīs and the narrations of that are known in History.” Thus from this man whom the people of sunnah have criticized; and from this group stemmed the Rawāfiḍ Shīʿa. [Ibn al-ʿIzz, ʿAlī ibn ʿAlī, Sharḥ al-Ṭahāwīyah fī al-ʿAqīdah al-Salafīyah. Damascus, Syria: al-Maktab al-Islāmī (1984) pp.490]

Its not about copy-pasting. It's about proving authenticity of the chain of transmitter of any hadith/athar about Abdullah ibn Saba. The likes of Tabari, Ibn Taymiyyah, ibn Kathir etc all of them in their respective books quoted athar. None of them met Ibn Saba. Where's the chain of the athar in their books?

Like I told you with CONFIDENCE, there is no credible sanad (chain of transmitter) to issue of Abdullah ibn Saba.

Let me show you one athar with its sanad:

Imam Tabari (d. 310H) documents:

SANAD: Al-Sirri – Shu'ayb (b. Ibrahim) – Sayf (b. Umar) – 'Atiyyah – Yazid al-Faq'asi :

'Abdullah ibn Saba was a Jew from the people of San‟a (the capital of Yemen). His mother was black. He accepted Islam during the rule of Uthman. Then he roamed the cities of the Muslims trying to turn them into heretics…he (later) went to Egypt, and settled among them. Then he said to them, “it is strange of he who claims that Isa will return but rejects that Muhammad will return. Meanwhile Allah, the almighty said [Q. 28:85]. As such Muhammad is more entitled to return than Isa.” So it was accepted from him, and he created for them (doctrine of) al-Raj'ah (the Return)…Then he said, “Muhammad is the last of the prophets and 'Ali is the last of the designated (immediate) successors (of prophets).” Then he added after that, “who is more unjust than he who did not fulfil the testamentary will of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, and jumped over the designated successor of the Messenger of Allah and administered the affair of the Ummah? Then he said, „verily Uthman unjustly seized it, and this (Ali) is the designated successor of the Messenger of Allah.”

Source: Tarikh al-Umam wa al-Muluk (Beirut: Dar al-Kutub al-Illmiyyah;1st Edition, 1407H) , vol.2, p.647

THE CHAIN OF TRANSMITTER

# Shu'ayb ibn Ibrahim

One of the very best Sunni Scholar on Rijal is Al-Hafiz Ibn Hajar al-Asqalani (d. 852H), he declared “Shu'ayb (b. Ibrahim)” as Majhul (unknown)

Source: Lisan al-Mizan (Beirut: Manshurat Muasassat al-A'lami li al-Matbu'at; 2nd Ed. 1390H), vol.3, p.145, #517.

# Sayf ibn Umar

Imam al-Dhahabi (d. 748H) documents the consensus of various Sunni Scholars on Sayf (b. Umar), “He used to fabricate ahadith”

Source: Tarikh al-Islam wa Wafiyat al-Mashahir wa al-A'lam (Beirut: Dar al-Kitab al-Arabi, 1st Ed. 1407H), vol. 11, p. 161-162, #4

Allamah al-Albani (d. 1420H) also says: “As for Sayf b. Umar, he is well-known. However, he has been accused of fabricating reports…He is rejected by consensus.”

Source: Silsilah al-Ahadith al-Da‟ifah wa al-Mawdu‟ah wa Atharihah al-Sayyiah fi al-Ummah, vol. 11, p.748, #5440

# Yazid al-Faq'asi

As for Yazid al-Faq'asi, the main narrator who is supposed to have been the eye-witness does not have a SINGLE entry in any Sunni book of Rijal.

What could be more worthless than this report? Yet Imam Ibn Asakir, Ibn Taymiyyah et al document as evidence this (or similar) defective Sanad as evidence against Shi'a.

Kindly, tell your Alfas to bring or check all Sunni asanid about Abdullah ibn Saba, you will be shocked that NONE of it is reliable. They are worthless reports.
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 7:02am On Feb 17, 2019
*Apostasy: Causes and Consequences in This Life and the Hereafter*

Being the rendition of Ustadh Qomardeen Yunus Fiqh Delil lecture on Radio Lagos. Translation by Aboo Ubayy Sharif Hamzah

All praise to Allaah who commanded all His creation - humans and jinns - to practisw the religion of Islaam. May the peace and blessings of Allaah be upon Prophet Muhammad, his household and his companions. Aameen.

O brethren, today's topic is very important in our society which is "Apostasy - leaving the fold of Islaam; its causes and consequences in this life and in the hereafter.

Al-Islaam is the religion of peace, it is the (total) submission that Allaah is the only One we worship, He is the only One we seek help from, He is the only One that we will direct our affairs to and He is the only one that is deserved to be truly worshipped; that is the definition of Islaam.
Read more http://simplysalafiyyah.com/general-r.php?id=36&apostasy:-causes-and-consequences-in-this-life-and-the-hereafter
Re: My SimplySalafiyyah.com updates by AbuUbayy1(m): 6:48am On Apr 16, 2019
Beautiful Updates from SimplySalafiyyah.com ���
*To That Lagos Ikhwanee Raafidee Nicompoop Abusing Muawiyyah Bn Abee Sufyan*
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/refutations-r.php?id=55&to-that-lagos-ikhwaanee-raafidee-nincompoop-abusing-mua%E2%80%99aawiyah-bn-abee-sufyaan
*Conceptualizing Tawheed Asmaa a wá sifaat part vi*
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/tawheed-r.php?id=32&al-khall%C4%80q,-al-kh%C4%80liq-and-al-b%C4%80ri:-conceptualizing-tawheed---al-asmaa-wa-sifaat-part-xiv
*He is Iblees; Wrestle Him, Stamp your Knee on his Chest, then Recite Ayatul Kursiyy*
http://simplysalafiyyah.com/aqeedah-r.php?id=98&%E2%80%98he-is-iblees;-wrestle-him,-stamp-your-knee-on-his-chest-then-recite-aayatul-kur%E2%80%99see-on-him%E2%80%99

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

As-salaamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu My Beloved Brothers And Sisters / The World First Most Islamic Social Website Now On Live! / Practical Islam Tips - Abdulrahman Chao

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.