Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,929 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Mothers Be Vigilant - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mothers Be Vigilant (360 Views)

Ondo Court Remands Kid Robbers, ‘oyenusi, Anini, Osunbor’, Mothers / Kidnapping: Be Vigilant, Lekki Alerts Residents, Calls For Okada Ban / 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mothers Be Vigilant by wickedworld: 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2018
As i type, my heart beat very fast. And the question is what is this world turning to? Entime i guess.

Parent pls let us raised our kids to be discipline so that when they grow, there will be better society.

I saw this video lastnight and i am still in pain cry. Whom do we trust our babies with now? for they are not spare in this wickedworld.

I do not curse and that is why i pray for this rapies that he will be in pain and miserable for the rest of his short life. He will die horribly and be buried in pieces. That dick that gives him pleasure will get swollen to the extend cloth will not be able to cover it.

I will stop here to allow good women in the world to pray for this rapies.

Wickedworld in thee.

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Attack Military Base In Niger, Killing 10 Soldiers / Gunmen Attack Lagos Bank Customer, Steal N250,000 (photo) / How 3,000 Were Killed In Zamfara In Two Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.