Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,513 members, 7,816,243 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:09 AM

3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons (58532 Views)

Father Slumps, Dies While Trying To Bail Sons At Niger State Police Station / My Daughter Seduces Me And We Had Sexual Intercourse / 65-year-old Lawyer Allegedly Caught Having Sexual Relations With A Teenage Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by IamHeWrites: 3:53am On Aug 17, 2018
Days ago, the story of a Benue mother who had sex with her son so she could have kids for her husband shocked Nigerians. But her case is not the first of its kind.

There have been stories of mothers who got married to their sons on other continents, especially in the western world. Surprisingly, some African mothers have also engaged incest and took it further by marrying their sons or having kids by them.

One Malawian mother married her son because she spent so much to train him and she didn't want those "other women who have been aborting" to come and enjoy her hard work.

Below are some mothers who got married to and/or were impregnated by their sons.

1. Memory Njemani

According to Zambian observer, Ms Njemani said;
"I invested a lot of money in the education of my son. Why should another woman be married to him and enjoy my hard work I invested in him? That will not happen. I’m marrying my son so that we don’t empower other women who have been aborting."

The two have since married and are staying together.

2. Betty Mbereko

In 2014, the story of Betty Mbereko, a Zimbabwean mother who got married to her son and got pregnant for him, shocked the world.

Betty, 40 at the time, who had been widowed for 12 years, married her son Farai Mbereko, 23 at the time,
Ms Mbereko, who was 6 months pregnant for her son at the time they got married, said she decided it is better to marry her son because she does not want to marry her late husband’s young brothers, whom she says have been coveting her. She told the village court that the affair with her son had begun three years earlier.

According to Zimbabwe Mail, she told the village court council;
"Look, I strove alone to send my son to school and no one helped me. Now you see that my son is working and you accuse me of doing something wrong. Let me enjoy the products of my sweat.".

Mrs. Mbereko’s son/husband said he was more than prepared to marry his mother and would pay off the bride price balance his father had left unpaid to his grandparents.

He said;
"I know my father died before he finished paying the bride price and I am prepared to pay it off. It is better to publicise what is happening because people should know that I am the one who made my mother pregnant."

The village court asked them to immediately break off their marriage or leave his village. They chose the latter and have since left the village for an undisclosed destination.

3. Mrs. Veronica Iorshe

Veronica Iorshe, 47, from Benue state, is currently pregnant with her 26-year-old son's child after she lured him to have sex with her for two months because she wanted a son for her husband.

She eventually got pregnant but her husband refused to accept responsibility and drove her away.

https://www.torimill.co/metro/9449/african-mothers-who-had-sexual-relations-with-their-biological-sons.html

L

3 Shares

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by dPriv: 3:54am On Aug 17, 2018
Devil is really working hard.

Check signature for this LENOVO LAPTOP in ILORIN .

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by ipobarecriminals: 3:59am On Aug 17, 2018
sad the flesh is weak

12 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by folhenrry4flizzy(m): 4:02am On Aug 17, 2018
God forbid.

28 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Kalashnikov102(m): 4:13am On Aug 17, 2018
Our morals and values has faded away

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by adewumiopeyemi(m): 4:16am On Aug 17, 2018
End time is near. God help us chai. Abormination. shocked

15 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by KingLennon(m): 4:42am On Aug 17, 2018
Those men who marry their mothers are really strong o. As in how did they even get an erection? As in the gossips and the talks alone can kill you psychologically

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:40am On Aug 17, 2018
SAY NO TO INCEST

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by ehbellsho(m): 6:04am On Aug 17, 2018
this one weak me o

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Gr8lex(m): 6:07am On Aug 17, 2018
Some people will still tell me that this is a natural phenomenon just like homosexuality

49 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by ednut1(m): 6:28am On Aug 17, 2018
Who did cain and abel nack to continue mankind Mother and sis grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Teacher1776(m): 6:44am On Aug 17, 2018
A mother-in-law is the mother of one's spouse. So these women are their own mothers-in-law. And when they have children, they are both mothers and grandmothers to the kids.
I know some women will actually be envying these demented women, particularly those ones that will bot allow their daughters-in-law a minute rest.

6 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by eezeribe(m): 6:46am On Aug 17, 2018
... As long as they all enjoyed it and no body was forced...

1 Like

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by PrincessB1(f): 6:54am On Aug 17, 2018
This is absurd

5 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by chiommy123(f): 6:59am On Aug 17, 2018
this thing can't happen in some places cos the shame no go be here oh

2 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by pweshdodo(m): 7:23am On Aug 17, 2018
Igbo amaka o shocked shocked shocked

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by MrSensor(m): 7:57am On Aug 17, 2018
After devil fear women.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by 9japrof(m): 7:58am On Aug 17, 2018
This is shameful, how on earth can one see his mother's unclothedness and gets an erection.

Even if your mother is stupid, would you join in her stupidity.

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by donbachi(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2018
all these women are agents of darkness...assigned to destroy their own children.no mother, will love a child to the extent of having a canal knowledge with him.

7 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by CivilzedTyger(m): 8:10am On Aug 17, 2018
see women and their selfishness so because u sent ur son to school you must marry him

9 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by delugajackson: 8:37am On Aug 17, 2018
The devil has finally made incest look like a good thing. God forbid, I'll stick to fornication.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Haphard(m): 10:30am On Aug 17, 2018
Abomination of the highest order

6 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by pweshboi(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2018
Zambia, Zimbabwe & Benue

Dear Nairalanders what do they all have in common?

26 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by fk001(m): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2018
Tufia

Some people are sick, more like psychological problem.

Abomination of the highest order.

4 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Richdad50(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2018
Bad

2 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:32am On Aug 17, 2018
embarassed
When I told them that acceptance of homosexuality will open the door to a lot of rubbish, they only laughed.

As far as it is two individuals involved above a legal age of acceptance, abeg make them carry go, this is just the beginning.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by lonelydora: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2018
What is wrong with people? There are things you will see, it will look as if patronizing prostitutes is justified.

Cheii

5 Likes

Re: 3 African Mothers Who Had Sexual Relations With Their Biological Sons by Pavore9: 10:32am On Aug 17, 2018
Incest is more rampant than being reported.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Father Deflowers And Rapes Daughter In Ogun For Refusing More Sex (photo) / EFCC Raids Club 360 Ibadan. Many Arrested and Others Injured / Man Stabs Friend To Death For Sleeping With His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.