Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,708 members, 7,809,690 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:16 PM

Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) (58243 Views)

Makurdi University Student Beats Colleague To Death / TASUED Student Beats Up Girlfriend For Demanding For A Refund Of Her School Fees / Kwara State University Student Beats Lady For Not Agreeing For His Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by dainformant(m): 1:30pm On Nov 04, 2016
This is such a big shame. A video of a student beating his supposed girlfriend has been making the rounds online. In the footage, the young man can be seen pounding on the lady after holding down her hair. The lady pleaded with him but her cry fell on deaf ears as he continued his "punishment". The young lady was later rescued by lodge mates who were around filming the shocking incident. This reportedly happened at Ebonyi State University, Isieke Campus, Abakaliki.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/11/young-man-beats-his-school-girlfriend.html

Watch Video >>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4Cjb5h5AQ4

1 Like 5 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by dainformant(m): 1:32pm On Nov 04, 2016

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by PrettyCrystal: 1:33pm On Nov 04, 2016
shameless dude

20 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by ChangeIsCostant: 1:35pm On Nov 04, 2016
jonsing guy... enter sambisa forest, make we know say u be bad guy

53 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by DropShot: 1:40pm On Nov 04, 2016
Animal in human skin.

I hope he gets arrested or at least get beaten by some boys. Idiot!

61 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Ratello: 1:46pm On Nov 04, 2016
Some men got no chills this is just too much.
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by feelamong(m): 1:58pm On Nov 04, 2016
His mates are fighting in the UFC and earning millions of dollars..he is beating a small girl up!

Idiota of a man!! angry

56 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by SlayerSupreme: 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Nawa o. The guy no try at all.
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by dadebayo1(m): 2:09pm On Nov 04, 2016
Too bad.... Girlfriend should make a report at the nearest police station.. Shame on all the boys who could not save the poor little girl.. Love my foot... Stupid boyfriend.. A disgrace to humanity.... Too bad..

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 04, 2016
Cococandy
What say you of this to your kinsmen?

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ironically, the girl could be one of those Nairaland feminist forming tough babe online. See beating!grin

The day I lay my hands on a woman is the day I stop being a man! angry

94 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Goddygee(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
wow thats good ! i wish their parents can lay thier hands on this video so that they can see their children they sent to school is doing; doing boyfriend and girlfriend...

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by MemphisDepay(m): 2:47pm On Nov 04, 2016
ok
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by ItsawrapOutfit: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Not again

...and the person that recorded it couldn't help her?

Next time, grab his koroko, he will be the one crying and begging for help.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 04, 2016
Excessive show of dominance that results in such physical abuse is a sign of inferiority complex,role confusion,personality disorder and identity crisis.

A little child insults you,an adult, in the street and you remove your shirt to fight him just to show you are stronger: oh no, you are not stronger, you are only more stupid.

21 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by INTROVERT(f): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
I will kill him if its me. What rubbish.

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Dclique(m): 2:50pm On Nov 04, 2016
NA LOVE! grin

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Consultville(m): 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Funny the lady might stupidly marry her and say she likes him because he beats her.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by steppin: 2:51pm On Nov 04, 2016
Ordinary beating sef! grin
Nobody should blame the guys watching. The guy could be a cult member.
Once you try to help the girl, you go carry their matter for head.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by ArabMopol(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
married in school , single at home... Tufiakwa umu ogwugwu oge

7 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by sunnyside16(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
The persons behind the camera should be arrested first. Then the animal of a bf. If you can't stand a lady just let her go.

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by willi926(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:
Taa no make mouth

5 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Edgarated(m): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
nawa o..for this recession...
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by InformedLola(f): 2:52pm On Nov 04, 2016
All animals... the dude and those filming instead of stopping him

2 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by skales67(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
This guy is def going to be in trouble. He has finished his career as a student. FIDA, Amnesty International, NAWOJ and eevery human and civil rights authority will take this matter up personally. Eventually, we may endup seeing the girl feature in Moments with Mo or Amazons Tv talkshow programs. Everything in Naija now na publicity stunt

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by slurryeye: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Can you imagine a gal saying your own self too much?
The way the guy dey hammer the gal, you go know say nah so him papa dey beat him mama

3 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
INTROVERT:
See this one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Nobody: 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2016
Him sef mustcollect beatin o
Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by Afam4eva(m): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
Can someone use this guy as a scape goat by getting him arrested. See the way he was beating her like he was fighting his fellow man. The gurl was down and he was still punching her on the bad. Some guys na ezuzu ezuzu.

6 Likes

Re: Ebonyi Student Beats His School Girlfriend In Abakaliki, Ebonyi (Pics/Video) by repogirl(f): 2:54pm On Nov 04, 2016
So his name is Bright even though he is very daft... tomorrow he will be kneeling on the main road to beg her.

Na hot thunder go faya that girl if she doesn't end that useless relationship.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Caught Printing Fake ₦‎1000 Naira Notes (Pics, Video) / EndSARS: 3 Ladies Kidnapped & Raped In Benin, Their Phones Stolen (Video) / Four Men Found Dead Inside A Well In Delta State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.