Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,088 members, 7,818,266 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) (40413 Views)

Alleged Sex In Car On Lagos-Ibadan Expressway: It Was A Case Of Murder & Suicide / SARS Leave With Occupants’ Generators For Not Being At Home During A Raid / IMT Student Murders Sex Worker In Enugu, Caught While Fleeing (More Graphic Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 6:27am On Jul 01, 2018
Get well soon please
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by HoodBillionaire: 6:45am On Jul 01, 2018
rewire don go plug wire wrongly
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by divinelove(m): 7:01am On Jul 01, 2018
mosho2good:
While I sat down to reflect about the great loss of life in the explosion on the Lagos Ibadan expressway yesterday, I thought about many children coming back from school in the car on their way home to meet their awaiting parents that got burnt to death.

I thought about people coming from their respective work place to rest at home that got burnt in a seconds.

I thought about wives waiting for their husbands at home with hot delicious food not knowing he's long gone in the accident.

I thought about parents awaiting their kids return from school with new school bags not knowing the kids are totally burnt in the explosion.

I thought about youth corpers serving their father land in Lagos who were thoroughly burnt in the explosion and the awaiting parents at home who had no idea their life investment and gift from God is gone.

I thought of engaged ladies and guys whose wedding are on Saturday and Invitation is out already and the Cows are all set for slaughter today but lost their life in the explosion.

I thought about people who just bought their own house, own a new car, set up a new business and are planning towards the house warming hoping to celebrate their hard earned labour this weekend but were burnt to ashes in the explosion yesterday.

I pondered on all this and wept as I type this.

One thing is sure, every man on earth, both young or old, poor and rich, educated and illeterate will leave the scene on this earth someday even if it has to be in a couch in a good old age.

While many of us are busy making the 7 figure income plan and many have achieved this already and are busy planning on expanding their income and net worth on earth, few of us have no plans for the life beyond this earth but there's truly a life after earth.

You and I will pass away someday, even Heaven and this earth that we store all our treasures will pass away someday.

One day, your BSC/MSC/PHD certificate will be rendered useless and decay with the soil.

One day, you, your husband and children with your entire family will turn to dust.

One day your big mansion, cars, houses and expensive phones and luxuries will be rendered useless when you leave the scene.

Should we now live on earth fearing death while we live and stop achieving great things while on earth? Absolutely No

This is just a call to remembrance that you and I are not better than those that died yesterday and many lives will still be lost due to old age, sickness, accident etc, every single day, but God has chosen to spare you thus far because there's a greater purpose in view before your creation on earth and you won't live on earth for eternity, therefore you have to be wise to start getting busy with the main reason why God created you on earth.

Seek first the kingdom of God and his righteousness and all other things shall be added unto you.

Must you wait for death to come before you start preparing for the life beyond?

Are you busy with making heaven that you forget to make impact on earth and fulfill your God given purpose on earth because you don't want to end up in hell?

Do you know that eternal life is guaranteed for some of us after earth and what we seek now is the fulfilment of God's will and intent on earth. Whiile some of us are believing God for our first one million Naira, some of us are believing God for the salvation of souls in all nations and continents of the world, while some are dreaming of holding power in the palms of their hands for accolades sake, many are getting power from God to make wealth and have strong influence on earth to influence the world for God.

At the end of the day, no one will ask you how many millions you made on earth, how many cars and houses you bought, how many children you had e. t. c but one day we will all stand before our creator to recount how we fulffiled the purpose he gave us on earth and how we impacted our world for him. Of course some that have taken John 3:16 will face their own consequence as well but beyond the fear of hell why not ponder on the love of God for you?

For those that are waiting for the end time that Jesus will come before fulfilling God's will on earth, do you think those that died in the accident yesterday hasn't meet their own end time yet? Be wise, they that observe lying vanities forsake their own mercy.

My condolence to everyone that has lost a friend,family, and beloved ones in the past few days in Nigeria. I pray that God restores peace in Nigeria.

Too long epistle
Summarize next time
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 7:04am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:
Why are they fleeing?
Are they better than those who died in the Otedola fire scandal? undecided
Smh
Who born this fool?
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by enemachris(m): 7:18am On Jul 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ClassRep001:
Why are they fleeing?

Smh
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2018
Na near road the Hilux burn?
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by SUNDICOS(m): 8:31am On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:
Why are they fleeing?

Smh
go and get them burnt so as to rise the death numbers, nonsense

Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by talk2emma: 8:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Expansive car
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by wolfnigga: 11:25am On Jul 01, 2018

Thank God no life was lost
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by madgoat(m): 12:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Smartademu(m): 1:17pm On Jul 01, 2018
ClassRep001:
Why are they fleeing?

Smh
E be like say your brain de pain you.
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by oneligeria: 1:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
This incident happened at Enugu- PortHarcourt express way around past 1 in the afternoon on friday It had started smoking just as we arrived. No lives were lost.
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by franklingud(m): 2:49pm On Jul 01, 2018
What's the name of the said vehicle?
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by charlesazeh(m): 3:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Donald95:
The way vehicles the burn nowadays, I think we are under attack. And the suspects are politicians looking for blood to sponsor there election. God please save your children from all the devices of the enemy including APC
. This is really serious, yesterday by 7pm, I parked my car in a junction close to where a lady sells cooking gas, so I was with a friend talking when a woman drove in and parked close to my car and friend's car then she brought out her gas cylinder to buy gas oo.. After about 3mins we noticed smoke coming from her bonnet I just rush drive my car go front go park and then joined in putting off the fire...it would have been a disaster because of the gas cylinders there...thank God
Re: Car On Fire In Enugu, Occupants Flee (Photos) by Donald95(m): 3:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
charlesazeh:
. This is really serious, yesterday by 7pm, I parked my car in a junction close to where a lady sells cooking gas, so I was with a friend talking when a woman drove in and parked close to my car and friend's car then she brought out her gas cylinder to buy gas oo.. After about 3mins we noticed smoke coming from her bonnet I just rush drive my car go front go park and then joined in putting off the fire...it would have been a disaster because of the gas cylinders there...thank God

Hmm. For me, nowadays I no longer sit at the back seat. I sit where I will easily run away when the fire starts.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Lost My Senses After My Boyfriend Forced Me To Wear Pants – Physiotherapist / Policemen Raid Lagos Hotels, Arrest Workers, Customers. PHOTOS / Customs Officers Attacked By Smugglers In Ogun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.