Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,023 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (53565 Views)

Man Shot By Phone Snatchers Bleeds To Death In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Soldiers Shoot 21 Gunmen Dead In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) / Woman Stabs Her Husband With Bottle In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by AnanseK(m): 12:57am On Jul 01, 2018
Donald95:
Am I the only person who noticed that Boko Haram has metamorphosed into Fulani herdsmen and faceless Terrorists on agreement between them and Buhari to Terrorise Christians in other to achieve their initial plan which is making sure Nigeria is Islamized and then Sharia Law can be fully imposed.

God punish you Buhari

This is a hate speech and a lie. It seems these dangerous people are fully accepted on NL.
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by KitchenGadgets: 1:12am On Jul 01, 2018
Brightolanton:

Think before you type. Allah is the Arabic word for God, I hope your blind hatred for a particular religion will not plunge you into disaster soon. How do you feel calling God/Jehovah you worship and pray to daily a *PAEDOPHILE* ?

but your allah, in the person of mohamad was a worshipped paedophile
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by searchlight: 1:21am On Jul 01, 2018
Kendumazy:
Chai! So so bad news on nairaland frontpage this month. May news that will put smiles on our face
features on frontpage this new month.

Cheap quality phones? Check my signature.
the only news that will put smiles on Nigeria face is that Buhari is dead. hope it happens
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Siena247(f): 1:24am On Jul 01, 2018
Badnews everywhere

1 Share

Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 3:29am On Jul 01, 2018
The report said that they were found in Zurmi Forest, that place can't be considered as a forest with that parameter fence and that sticks looks more like sugar cane.
JasonScoolari:
I don't know if it's the legend extra stout that is turning my eyes BUT those guys look like herdsmen to me. Check those stick.

Lemme open the second bottle.
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by sule944: 4:53am On Jul 01, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Over 23 unidentified corpses were found inside a forest in Zurmi local government area of Zamfara state. According to reports, some of the bodies had their throats slit while others died of gunshots and no one could actually tell why they were killed as most of the victims were adults.

The bodies had already been buried.

The spokesman of the state police command SP Muhammad Shehu said the police got an information that bodies were seen in a forest in Zurmi local government area and they went there to ascertain the claim.

"Our team of operatives were there and they recovered the bodies. Descreet investigation has commenced in earnest and the perpetrators will soon be fished out," he added.

Zamfara has suffered series of deadly assaults by suspected armed bandits and cattle rustlers. Dozens of people were killed and a large number of properties destroyed in attacks on rural communities in the state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/88202.html
perpetrators will soon be fished out. Name today?
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Ikpongiton: 5:14am On Jul 01, 2018
phemmyutd:

Oh, you were there when they signed the agreement right, because you sound so sure.

Keep on dragging the name of Christ in the mud. No wonder he never hear your crocodile cry
what is your own,what has he said against christ? you are the real satan the devil.
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Akinpelumusibau: 5:24am On Jul 01, 2018
Donald95:
Am I the only person who noticed that Boko Haram has metamorphosed into Fulani herdsmen and faceless Terrorists on agreement between them and Buhari to Terrorise Christians in other to achieve their initial plan which is making sure Nigeria is Islamized and then Sharia Law can be fully imposed.

God punish you Buhari

Another psychiatric patient sighted
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 5:28am On Jul 01, 2018
Donald95:

God punish you Buhari
and they are now untouchable
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 5:29am On Jul 01, 2018
phemmyutd:

Oh, you were there when they signed the agreement right, because you sound so sure.

Keep on dragging the name of Christ in the mud. No wonder he never hear your crocodile cry
Oga sit down
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by bionixs: 5:38am On Jul 01, 2018
Amaso99:
Already seen enough corpses this week save sme for next abegi.
Human life no mean anything to aboki dem.
could someone split this country into two. southeast there and others here so that southwest would be much closer to the love of their lives, north.
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by EweduAfonja(f): 5:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Solorrman:
whoever hate baba is either a bastard or son a halot. There is no way a thief would like buhari,he is a lion that most b feared and hated by only sons of ogogoro drinking fathers,and pigs and dogs are nt even allowed to vote why worry ur pathetic self ? Buhari is already a president 2023,and there is nothing a pig going to do to hurt a lion,shut up and proceed wid ur bush meat business abegi. Reply bt i swear i quit reading even a compliment on nairaland sory

you can't even come up with a constructive sentence

to buttress your point...

Are you on codeine diet or is it your high level of illiteracy... which of em dey worry.

I see sarki written all over this post.. no composure
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by krisdzhon: 6:21am On Jul 01, 2018
phemmyutd:

Yet he is not answering your evil prayers. Never will I join senseless people to defraud people in the name of Christ.

iStand4Christ

My brother, it appears you are yet to unravel the core purpose of all these well planned killings! They aren't senseless killings; but structural killings aimed at religious-restructuring of Nigeria!

Please, never mistake it for Politics! I'm a living witness of how the Christians were literally sack in a part of the northern state I once operated a family business between 1992 and 1994.

As I type, the once lively vicinity has been overtaken and over 90% of the Church buildings burnt/destroyed! All these within the span of 25 years!

Wake up brother, and DON'T BE DECEIVED! The killings are not politically driven but RELIGIO-STRUCTURALLY DRIVEN THROUGH EXTERNAL FORCES IN CONJUNCTION WITH THE INTERNAL FORCES!

THE PLAN WAS DRAFTED OVER 30 YEARS AGO AT AN OIC MEETING... "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge..." (Hosea 4:6).

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Norhym19: 6:55am On Jul 01, 2018
What is the difference between Buhari and still. Are they not thesame Hausa/fulani man? Both are Muslims. You're condemning one huasa/ Fulani /Muslim when your preferred candidate atiku is still from this same killer tribes.

EweduAfonja:
Even if u kill'em all, it won't stop them from voting sai Baba...

sai Baba 2015... and they couldn't even live to sai another baba by 2019...

all the same... I rather cry for my broken nail than shade an atom of tear for em sai barbarians
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by jahsharon: 7:14am On Jul 01, 2018
Donald95:

God punish you Buhari

So it is Islamic agenda to go kill people in Zamfara where the population is about 95% Muslims? Let me remind you that if we all vote along religious lines, a Christian will never ever rule Nigeria because OFFICIALLY there are more Muslims than Christians in Nigeria beside the fact that Muslims are more united than Christians, even in tertiary institutions you see just one mosque for all Muslims but several churches for different categories of Christians.

So, if we we have an unresponsive government, let's vote it out collectively. If you continue this your religious devide which PDP started in 2015, Muslims will field Muslim/Muslim ticket and still win the election. Christians can then cry to AU, UN, ECOWAS or whatever, but none of them can change the government.

1 Like

Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by olajide21: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2018
Donald95:

God punish you Buhari

Na wa for you! Dem kill people for South, you shout Islamization, Dem kill for North, you shout Islamization, Dem fight for East, you accuse Islam, for West nko? You shout Islam. Dem put all of una for one chance and una dey fall for am.
Imagine how silly we would all look in the face of those who are bent on causing chaos in our land. When Christians are killed, you accuse Islam, when Muslims are killed, you also accuse Islam. It's time we come together and wage a unified war against the blood thirsty Marauders.
Let us demand better actions from the ones that leads us. Let us march together and demand accountability!. Let us occupy the 3 arm zones and demand we are govern well. The ones that are causing "fitna" (terror) in our land are not as many as the rest of us. The politicians would do all sort to remain in power and milk our land dry. They would spill blood, turn children to orphans, women to widows just because of their selfish selfs.
Together we are stronger. Let no one stand on the pulpit or Minbar and preach to us to cause harm and violent in the world. The misguided religious leaders would also come and make unverifiable cliams and urge the sheeps to match forth and fight the innocent.

Well, we are what we are and our land is what we make it!
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by olajide21: 7:22am On Jul 01, 2018
Siena247:
Badnews everywhere

You think America is safer? Go ahead and head to the states. You would probably hear more gun violence thank you've could imagine.
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Superman30(m): 7:33am On Jul 01, 2018
Donald95:

God punish you Buhari
you are not making sense at all!
Why bring religion into this now? Is this how peaceful Christianity is?
Haba! Who told you those dead bodies are not Muslims!
Christianity and looking for trouble are like 5&6!
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by terzurum(m): 7:39am On Jul 01, 2018
JasonScoolari:
I don't know if it's the legend extra stout that is turning my eyes BUT those guys look like herdsmen to me. Check those stick.

Guy no kNOCK oh!
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by franchasng: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2018
jahsharon:

So it is Islamic agenda to go kill people in Zamfara where the population is about 95% Muslims? Let me remind you that if we all vote along religious lines, a Christian will never ever rule Nigeria because OFFICIALLY there are more Muslims than Christians in Nigeria beside the fact that Muslims are more united than Christians, even in tertiary institutions you see just one mosque for all Muslims but several churches for different categories of Christians.

So, if we we have an unresponsive government, let's vote it out collectively. If you continue this your religious devide which PDP started in 2015, Muslims will field Muslim/Muslim ticket and still win the election. Christians can then cry to AU, UN, ECOWAS or whatever, but none of them can change the government.
wrong, Muslims are not more than Christians in Nigeria.

Christian population is more than Muslim in Nigeria.

In every northern (northeast and northwest) state u go, u must see at least %10 Christians. In southwest, Muslims are like 52% while Christians are like 58%.

In southeast, its 99.999% Christians.

In south south, Christians are like 90% and 10% Muslims.

In Middlebelt, Christians are like 60% while Muslims are 40%.

So how did u arrive at your bogus data

That is why they are struggling to push out majority of Middlebelt communities in order for Fulani migrants from other African nations to come in and take over to help them create a Fulani majority tribe in Nigeria.

Those communities being sacked in Middlebelt will be replaced by Fulanis who are migrating freely into Nigeria from our porous borders in the North.

The Middlebelt happenings are planned ethnic cleansing to take over communities if u don't know

1 Like

Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Lilimax(f): 8:32am On Jul 01, 2018
Galaticos444:
And d genocide continues
God will not allow this evil to continue in the next 4 years?
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:36am On Jul 01, 2018
Christians!
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Devgist: 9:07am On Jul 01, 2018
[There is a fence in the forest in Zamfara? The victims were all appearing to be in uniform clothes?
quote author=PrettyCrystal post=68968219] Over 23 unidentified corpses were found inside a forest in Zurmi local government area of Zamfara state. According to reports, some of the bodies had their throats slit while others died of gunshots and no one could actually tell why they were killed as most of the victims were adults.

The bodies had already been buried.

The spokesman of the state police command SP Muhammad Shehu said the police got an information that bodies were seen in a forest in Zurmi local government area and they went there to ascertain the claim.

"Our team of operatives were there and they recovered the bodies. Descreet investigation has commenced in earnest and the perpetrators will soon be fished out," he added.

Zamfara has suffered series of deadly assaults by suspected armed bandits and cattle rustlers. Dozens of people were killed and a large number of properties destroyed in attacks on rural communities in the state.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/06/88202.html[/quote]
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:42am On Jul 01, 2018
JasonScoolari:

That beer dey shark oo, just load like 4 bottles, u go begin see clear. Your brain go even show you VAR on how they were killed.
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by showafrica(m): 9:45am On Jul 01, 2018
EweduAfonja:

all the same... I rather cry for my broken nail than shade an atom of tear for em sai barbarians

NORTHERN CHRISTAINS.. enjoy the CHANGE y'all highly clamoured for...

Lol @ they could not live to Sai another baba

1 Like

Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by bskyb(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2018
JasonScoolari:

Do you think all herdsmen are criminals?
Are all igbos drug pushers?
Are all Yorubas skull miners?

One day, we will be alright!!
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 01, 2018
safetyInspector:
The report said that they were found in Zurmi Forest, that place can't be considered as a forest with that parameter fence and that sticks looks more like sugar cane.

You and a lot if people asking if that's a forest don't have a brain. Do you expect they leave them in the forest? Your brain should have told you they were brought from the forest to that premises, probably a police station. But you have no brain.

SMH.
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by safetyInspector(m): 12:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
You that is full of brain but can't comprehend a simple write ups. FYI since you can't read, I quoted someone that was of an opinion that those victims are Fulani herdsmen because of the sticks littered around the place.
schoolboij:

You and a lot if people asking if that's a forest don't have a brain. Do you expect they leave them in the forest? Your brain should have told you they were brought from the forest to that premises, probably a police station. But you have no brain.

SMH.
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by godliman: 6:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
phemmyutd:

You cant also be so sure if he is wrong
Re: Corpses Discovered In Zurmi Forest In Zamfara (Graphic Photos) by JayB11(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
EweduAfonja:

NORTHERN CHRISTAINS.. enjoy the CHANGE y'all highly clamoured for...
Why you sounding like Goodluck got zero votes in Northern states? Or you think we all voted Buhari

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Twins Found Dead In A Fridge In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Two Armed Robbers Below 15 Caught In Bayelsa, Face Mob Action (Disturbing Photos / Nigerian Teenagers Jailed In The UK As A Result Of Telegram Chat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.