Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,363 members, 7,812,036 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:50 AM

Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! (1333 Views)

Is There Any Job That Can Pay You N500k/month As A Fresh Graduate In Nigeria? / Are There Any Single Room Around Cms Or Obalende Where One Can Pay Monthly? / Please I Need A Place To Squat At Ajah And Pay Monthly. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Uzobejeme: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2018
Hi everyone.. I just got a Job on the island after years of job hunting. I live in Ogun state and it will be foolhardy to attempt going from Ogun state daily. I am interested in getting a mini flat or single self contained apartment where I can pay rent monthly for 4 months max before Paying for the rest of the year or getting a place I can afford. I don't mind recommendations for a hostel on the island,I hear there are such places where rent is paid monthly or sometimes weekly.
I am female,30s,born again member of the living faith church. I will appreciate a response
Thanks everyone. God bless y

2 Likes

Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Chisler(m): 1:00am On Jul 01, 2018
Kindly chat me up on whatsapp chat 09095584101..Let's talk abt it... Thanks.
Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Chisler(m): 1:28am On Jul 01, 2018
Chat me up on my whatsapp.. 09095584101.
You can come pair up with me in my apartment . I reside on the island precisely @ Ajah.

1 Like

Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by sKeetz(m): 3:52am On Jul 01, 2018
Chisler:
You can come pair up with me in my apartment . I reside on the island precisely @ Ajah.

Bad guy grin

4 Likes

Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by KreScendo(m): 7:08am On Jul 01, 2018
Chisler:

Hehehehe... Smartie
Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by cvibe2: 7:38am On Jul 01, 2018
Chisler:

Just don't disturb her and distract her from work when you see she is voluptuous and shapely.

1 Like

Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Swissheart(f): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2018
Google www.fibre.com . That's what they do

1 Like

Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by onegig(m): 9:37am On Jul 01, 2018
Swissheart:

Lol...and how much is a room with Fibre in Lekki or environs?

90 to 190k per month. I am sure she doesn't even receive that as salary in a month.

2 Likes

Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2018
Swissheart:

@Swissheart may God bless u. My very close friend (a white American) got a place through that website.
Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 01, 2018
onegig:

Lol...and how much is a room with Fibre in Lekki or environs?

90 to 190k per month. I am sure she doesn't even receive that as salary in a month.

It favors "Expats" the more.

1 Like

Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Enyika(m): 11:06am On Jul 01, 2018
I have one in Ajah. A very conducive place. You can call 08063299427

1 Like

Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Bluemalam: 1:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rolly83:

It favors "Expats" the more.

I agree. If coming from the UK that's just £300 a month, which is almost ridiculous cos that would get you nothing more than a basic room in a shared student house if it was in their country.
Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bluemalam:

I agree. If coming from the UK that's just £300 a month, which is almost ridiculous cos that would get you nothing more than a basic room in a shared student house if it was in their country.

Well you are right. But safety and comfort is very important to most Expats coming to Nigeria to work.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Bluemalam: 3:26pm On Jul 01, 2018
Rolly83:

Well you are right. But safety and comfort is very important to most Expats coming to Nigeria to work.

Yeah and they're getting it for dirt cheap in Nigeria.

Care to shed light on my other question regarding the department?

You can pass it here if you want to minimise attention. Thanks.
Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Uzobejeme: 3:31pm On Jul 01, 2018
Swissheart:
Thank you but fibre is too expensive for me.
Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Uzobejeme: 3:32pm On Jul 01, 2018
Enyika:
I have one in Ajah. A very conducive place. You can call 08063299427
Thanks a bunch. Will do that right away.
Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Uzobejeme: 3:33pm On Jul 01, 2018
Chisler:
Thank you very much. I prefer a place of my own no matter how small. Thanks for responding. God bless you.
Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Uzobejeme: 10:27pm On Jul 01, 2018
I still need a place... Pls message me if you know of any
Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Uzobejeme: 11:02am On Jul 02, 2018
Still searching..
Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by enshi(m): 11:10am On Jul 02, 2018
Uzobejeme:
Still searching..

Call 2349055739206 he also made a post as regards this..
Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Remzoid: 11:11am On Jul 02, 2018
Do anyone has a place for a guy, I also just got a job in V.I ,I don't mind pairing or any one at all,thank you
Re: Need A Place On The Island Where I Can Pay Monthly Or Weekly.help!!! by Uzobejeme: 10:25am On Jul 04, 2018
enshi:

Call 2349055739206 he also made a post as regards this..

Will do. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Prisons Service Recruitment 2018 Update / Apply For The Nigeria Immigration Service NIS Shortlistment 2019 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.