Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,460 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) (1877 Views)

Drama As Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos – Photo / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos / Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos See Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by Gistformant: 2:25am On Jul 01, 2018
GistMore.com

A man from Ezzagbo in Ebonyi state Okechukwu James Uwa who caused a heavy traffic today at Oshodi said he traveled to Lagos day before yesterday being 27th June 2018 to visit his one time colleague while he was in Aba, Abia state. And was parading along Oshodi when he stumbled on his wife that died two years ago in his home.

According to him, he said; my wife died of motor accident two years ago which I have finished her burial but am shocked to see her with a man who was conveying her in his motorcycle. At first, I hesitated until I summoned courage and when I called her by her name, on turning to see me she disappeared.

Our correspondent also said that the said man who was carrying her on his bike fainted twice before being resuscitated and narrated his own story saying that he have lived with her for 8months, he also said that she moved in with him after they met in a church and he dishing out advances towards her, I love her so much which I have begged to marry her.

She told me she was all alone in Lagos working but told me she was from Ebonyi state. I have many times requested that I meet her people but she would decline saying that her people are evil'.

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/man-sees-dead-wife-living-another-man-lagos-photo

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by Gistformant: 2:27am On Jul 01, 2018
sad
Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by odetola: 2:41am On Jul 01, 2018
Fabricated lies from the pit of hell[size=8pt][/size] cool[color=#990000][/color]
Gistformant:
sad
Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by LordsApostle: 2:46am On Jul 01, 2018
Fabricated shit. Mumu people...

Anyway, I just discovered I was married to Virginia Mary last week.
Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by Fiaburnthem: 2:55am On Jul 01, 2018
The name of this movie is what I want to know, I will like to download it... Mama G could be in this movie too. shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by Terminator1234g: 3:30am On Jul 01, 2018
odetola:
Fabricated lies from the pit of hell[size=8pt][/size] cool[color=#990000][/color]
some tings like that are actually true.

1 Like

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:45am On Jul 01, 2018
Naija Bloggers: I still dey hail una ooo!!!
Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by muhammed50(m): 5:16am On Jul 01, 2018
Ákùdáyá on the prowl!

Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by kilode100(f): 5:34am On Jul 01, 2018
Fabu fabu grin
Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by Olanipereku(f): 5:57am On Jul 01, 2018
[s]
post=68975322:
Naija Bloggers: I still dey hail una ooo!!!
[/s]
all these concoction barbecue sellers sef undecided
Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:19am On Jul 01, 2018
Olanipereku:
[s][/s]
all these concoction barbecue sellers sef undecided

A member asked you this for over 24 hours ago, but you can't even say where our shop is located but keep bleating like a she-goat everywhere.
U go quench for Buhari matter last last this troll of an agbero boy...

Let your friend give details of the order i.e receipt for money paid, quotation of the meal and then log your complaint but professionally let your friend be the one to log it except he gave you the power of Attorney which must also be displayed. You will then have a case.

Mention the location, state of the outlet or where the bbq was eaten.
The moderators are yet to have your time for now like your last moniker they banned last week.
Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by Olanipereku(f): 8:51am On Jul 01, 2018
[s]
post=68976156:

A member asked you this for over 24 hours ago, but you can't even say where our shop is located but keep bleating like a she-goat everywhere.
U go quench for Buhari matter last last this troll of an agbero boy...

Let your friend give details of the order i.e receipt for money paid, quotation of the meal and then log your complaint but professionally let your friend be the one to log it except he gave you the power of Attorney which must also be displayed. You will then have a case.

Mention the location, state of the outlet or where the bbq was eaten.
The moderators are yet to have your time for now like your last moniker they banned last week.
[/s]
keep repeating yourself it won't save you from impending arrest for dishing out poisonous barbecue to customers
your case are now with the police
I'll release the video evidence soon
Re: Man Sees His Dead Wife Living With Another Man In Lagos (photo) by Ishilove: 4:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
Gistformant:
GistMore.com

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/man-sees-dead-wife-living-another-man-lagos-photo
Blogging is an art form that is being grossly abused in Nigeria. If you must blog, do so responsibly. The least you could have done was run a Google search on the photo to trace the origin, not copy and paste without even acknowledging the source or running a verification.

You are a lazy, uncreative and unintelligent blogger.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Please Have Mercy On Me. / Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother / I Have Failed Myself Woefully.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.