Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

Please Have Mercy On Me. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please Have Mercy On Me. (1875 Views)

Mercy Chinwo's Case Might Just Be Like That Of Simi. / Think Very Well Before Having Children – Mercy Johnson Advises / Please Have Mercy On Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Have Mercy On Me. by lynnfeb(f): 12:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, I am sorry to bother anyone this Sunday afternoon but I can't help it.

What is suppose to be a thing of joy is gradually eating me up right now, I feel very sad doing this.

I put to bed day before yesterday, but as we speak I don't have a dime to be discharged from the hospital. I wouldn't have been in this bad predicament but we had accommodation issues but hubby was just able to sort that out on Wednesday. He is also out of job.

I am so heart broken right now, can't even do anything right.

Please I don't mind proofs if anyone is willing to assist.

Thank you and God bless
Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by thorpido(m): 12:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Which hospital are you at?
Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by lynnfeb(f): 12:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Federal Medical Centre, ebutte metta

thorpido:
Which hospital are you at?
Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by Asquare84(m): 1:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Provide your ward number and how can someone identify you when in the hospital

3 Likes

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by lynnfeb(f): 1:15pm On Jul 29, 2018
I am in the maternity ward. Lynda is my name

I quote author=Asquare84 post=69802629]Provide your ward number and how can someone identify you when in the hospital[/quote]
Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by lynnfeb(f): 2:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Please , I haven't gotten any response yet.
Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by Eketem: 3:19pm On Jul 29, 2018
lynnfeb:
Please , I haven't gotten any response yet.

I am sorry but as much as I understand your desperation this sounds entitled.

You had 9 months to prepare for a baby and sadly you and your spouse didn't.

You post online for help and you are not even patient waiting for verification so people can be convinced to help within a few hours you are already saying you have not seen any response.

Do you assume people have money kept aside for your baby's birth?

Do you not think we deserve some sort of verification and assurance that this is real before we start looking for where to get money to help?

Today is even Sunday, even if people want to help will you not even give the grace of tomorrow so those who may need to go to the bank can go?

I am sorry I am lashing out on you in your situation but the way you sounded is annoying. Baby didn't show up baby gave you notice yet you didn't plan adequately but now you want strangers to respond in a few hours to your cry for help. It is unfair.

Calm down first let this be verified then also be clear about the kind of help you need.

Is it medical bills? How much is it?

Is it baby clothes? Diapers etc? Is it feeding? Be clear about what you need so people can know how to actually hell when this has been verified

11 Likes

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by lynnfeb(f): 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
I am so sorry if I sounded annonying. I was just bothered.

I have baby items. I only want to clear the medical bills.

I have paid part. The balance is 20,350.

Thank you

Eketem:

You post online for help and you are not even patient waiting for verification so people can be convinced to help within a few hours you are already saying you have not seen any response.

Do you not think we deserve some sort of verification and assurance that this is real before we start looking for where to get money to help?

Today is even Sunday, even if people want to help will you not even give the grace of tomorrow so those who may need to go to the bank can go?

I am sorry I am lashing out on you in your situation but the way you sounded is annoying. Baby didn't show up baby gave you notice yet you didn't plan adequately but now you want strangers to respond in a few hours to your cry for help. It is unfair.

Calm down first let this be verified then also be clear about the kind of help you need.

Is it baby clothes? Diapers etc? Is it feeding? Be clear about what you need so people can know how to actually hell when this has been verified

1 Like

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by lynnfeb(f): 3:50pm On Jul 29, 2018
Eketem:

I am so sorry if I sounded annonying. I was just bothered.

I have baby items. I only want to clear the medical bills.

I have paid part. The balance is 20,350.

Thank you

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by Eketem: 3:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Do you have any reciepts or anything from the hospital indicating the bill?

That would help as those who may want to verify will be busy as today is sunday.

Ifyalways Please your attention is needed here. Help us confirm so people who want to can donate no matter how small

1 Like

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by lynnfeb(f): 4:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
I just sent you a pm. Thank you . Let me forward it to your mail

quote author=Eketem post=69806327]Do you have any reciepts or anything from the hospital indicating the qbill?

That would help as those who may want to verify will be busy as today is sunday.

Ifyalways Please your attention is needed here. Help us confirm so people who want to can donate no matter how small

[/quote]
Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by Eketem: 4:21pm On Jul 29, 2018
lynnfeb:
I just sent you a pm. Thank you . Let me forward it to your mail

quote author=Eketem post=69806327]Do you have any reciepts or anything from the hospital indicating the qbill?

I don't remember the email address, Kindly block your name and post here beyond me other people may want to help if they see evidence

1 Like

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by lynnfeb(f): 5:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
I am finding it difficult to attach the file.
Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by edoman2016: 5:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by edoman2016: 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
lynnfeb:
Good day Nairalanders, I am sorry to bother anyone this Sunday afternoon but I can't help it.

What is suppose to be a thing of joy is gradually eating me up right now, I feel very sad doing this.

I put to bed day before yesterday, but as we speak I don't have a dime to be discharged from the hospital. I wouldn't have been in this bad predicament but we had accommodation issues but hubby was just able to sort that out on Wednesday. He is also out of job.

I am so heart broken right now, can't even do anything right.

Please I don't mind proofs if anyone is willing to assist.

Thank you and God bless
Your husband and you are both jobless yet you get impregnated. If nairalanders help you to offset the hospital bill, how will you feed your new baby? I guess you will ask for financial assistance again to take care of the baby. It's high time people take responsibility for their actions and stop coming to nairaland to beg always.

2 Likes

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by Eketem: 6:10pm On Jul 29, 2018
edoman2016:

Your husband and you are both jobless yet you get impregnated. If nairalanders help you to offset the hospital bill, how will you feed your new baby? I guess you will ask for financial assistance again to take care of the baby. It's high time people take responsibility for their actions and stop coming to nairaland to beg always.

Maybe he lost his job while she was pregnant, so many people are loosing jobs in this economy.

Babies usually are breastfed exclusively for 6 months, immunization is mostly free in Primary Health Care Centres, yes I agree that they should take responsibility for their actions especially as they waited for this last hour to be asking for help but everybody needs a helping hand from time to time.

Even those of us who have done planning still fall on hard times.

I hope this can be verified quick so she can get some help

13 Likes

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by lynnfeb(f): 6:58am On Jul 30, 2018
Thank you everyone . Someone who choose to be anonymous gave me the money to offset the bill and have some extra. God bless you my helper . May you never know shame. Once again thank you everyone.

13 Likes

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by eaglez(m): 8:50am On Jul 30, 2018
edoman2016:

Bro I don't know if you are married but some things come with the birth of some babies which you cannot handle,no one except some irresponsible beings will be expecting a bundle of joy without adequate preparation for it,it's really touching for I have seen a vibrant, young man expecting a child and at the third trimester everything just crumbled like a pack of card,if not for his church members who rally round financially with the encouragement of friends,only God would have known the fate of the woman let alone the baby.

6 Likes

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by eaglez(m): 8:52am On Jul 30, 2018
lynnfeb:
Thank you everyone . Someone who choose to be anonymous gave me the money to offset the bill and have some extra. God bless you my helper . May you never know shame. Once again thank you everyone.

Happy for you,may the good Lord that gives good things make lines fall in place for you and your hubby and things start taking form,and for the giver may he or she call one man and millions will answer him or her. Take care of the bundle of joy..

10 Likes

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by lynnfeb(f): 9:06am On Jul 30, 2018
Amennnn. . Thank you too.

quote author=eaglez post=69823611]Happy for you,may the good Lord that gives good things make lines fall in place for you and your hubby and things start taking form,and for the giver may he or she call one man and millions will answer him or her. Take care of the bundle of joy.. [/quote]

1 Like

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by Deprofessional(m): 1:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
lynnfeb:

For remembering to thank the person that helped you, even though the person is anonymous, I'm touched deeeply.

How do I send the little thing i have for the upkeep of the young baby.

My people have a proverb which say ' the day a great child is born, there is usually no pepper or money to buy pepper to cook for the mother'

Woman, you have just gave birth to a great child.

11 Likes

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by lynnfeb(f): 3:51pm On Jul 30, 2018
Awwwww. Thank you so much. Let me send you a pm please.

Deprofessional:

Q
For remembering to thank the person that helped you, even though the person is anonymous, I'm touched deeeply.

How do I send the little thing i have for the upkeep of the young baby.

My people have a proverb which say ' the day a great child is born, there is usually no pepper or money to buy pepper to cook for the mother'

Woman, you have just gave birth to a great child.
Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by armyofone(m): 4:23pm On Jul 30, 2018
Linda,
Please make sure your husband is using condom or you go for birth control. Don't get pregnant again until you both are financially stable.
Taking care of yourself is highly important.
Having a child or children and no money is not a joke! So break that cycle!

3 Likes

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by Eketem: 4:59pm On Jul 30, 2018
armyofone:
Linda,
Please make sure your husband is using condom or you go for birth control. Don't get pregnant again until you both are financially stable.
Having a child or children and no money is not a joke! So break that cycle!

This
Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by lynnfeb(f): 5:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Thank you for the advice. Highly noted and adhered to. Thanks

quote author=armyofone post=69836060]Linda,
Having a child or children and no money is not a joke! So break that cycle![/quote]

1 Like

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by armyofone(m): 6:13pm On Jul 30, 2018
Thank you my sis. Be blessed.

lynnfeb:
Thank you for the advice. Highly noted and adhered to. Thanks

quote author=armyofone post=69836060]

1 Like

Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by Ganjafama(m): 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
eaglez:
Bro I don't know if you are married but some things come with the birth of some babies which you cannot handle,no one except some irresponsible beings will be expecting a bundle of joy without adequate preparation for it,it's really touching for I have seen a vibrant, young man expecting a child and at the third trimester everything just crumbled like a pack of card,if not for his church members who rally round financially with the encouragement of friends,only God would have known the fate of the woman let alone the baby.
You needn't answer him. It's obvious he is not married.
Re: Please Have Mercy On Me. by hapydaddy: 10:13am On Aug 01, 2018
Marriage, child birth comes with some form of strange happenings perhaps financial distress even if one is earning millions.

(1) (Reply)

Please My Fellow Nairalanders Help Me Look For My Brother / Household Items For Sale / Marriage Registry Dress Code

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.