Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' (56364 Views)

I Met Dwan D Rock Johnson Lookalike / Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday / “I Get Insulted For Looking Like Mercy Johnson” – Keira Hewatch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by Minaak47(m): 9:38am On Jul 01, 2018
i really dont understand why people insulted her tho... its quite confusing
anyway get your ultra realistic toon art for a 50% discount for nairalanders only... simply call or chat up on WhatsApp.. delivery in 24hrs

Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by potent5(m): 9:40am On Jul 01, 2018
Olanipereku:
but she fine pass mercy
Just what I was going to say!
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by Almunjid(m): 9:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Why won't u b insulted? One man's food is another man's poison. Be urself and people will love u for who u are
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by Antoeni(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2018
Where is the Resemblance?
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by aylive02(m): 9:54am On Jul 01, 2018
DrayZee:

She didn't bring up the idea herself. People watched her movie and insulted her for apparently "looking like Mercy Johnson".
Read before you comment.
. You're right
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by eyinjuege: 10:43am On Jul 01, 2018
I think I need to go to the optician's. Can't seem to see any form of resemblance at all.

1 Like

Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by mexicocity: 11:09am On Jul 01, 2018
Maxcollins042:
Aunty keep quiet. You look like Mercy Johnson is your derriere as significant as hers? No.
Is your Bosom as huge as hers? No.
Is your body frame as curvaceous as hers? No.
Are you dark as she is? No.
How the Bleep then do you look like her?
. Look at her closely... To me she is. 85 percent.
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by BRASH: 12:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Tamarapetty:
where's the resemblance
we have sex, our business. She does not resemble, her business.
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by wolfnigga: 12:03pm On Jul 01, 2018

Keira is more pretty!!
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by Howyeh(f): 1:11pm On Jul 01, 2018
Truth be told,she's pretty,but no iota of resemblance.
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Its only the hair attachment that has similarilities
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by HoodBillionaire: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
get d fuc off ma way now
bich
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by herijosh(f): 2:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
KingLennon:
Just a little resemblance not striking. Kiera is just looking for movie roles grin

Must you say that
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by RexTramadol1: 2:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
Wow how time flies

All the things I and Keira did in hiding then

She's a sweet girl though.
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by KingLennon(m): 2:57pm On Jul 01, 2018
herijosh:

Must you say that
I say what i like. You don't tell me what to say..... angry
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by Halexgos3(m): 6:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
I thought Mercy is from Ghana
Re: Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' by Jennefy: 10:07am On Jun 16, 2020
Kiera hewatch is more beautiful than mercy johnson and very tushed ,, classic ,chasis ,I like the way she talks ,her facial expressions when she talks ,her body stature .you will go beyond acting Nigeria movies ,cos you have international attributes in acting.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bolaji Amusan - ‘Mr Latin’ Is Dead ? / Junior Pope & His Wife, Jennifer Wore Same Cloth 6 Years After, Got Fans Arguing / JJC Skillz And His Pregnant Wife, Funke Akindele Vacation In Dubai (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.