Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account Alongside With My Phone Number? - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account Alongside With My Phone Number? (1026 Views)

Help..!! Please How Can I Retrieve My Hacked Facebook Account / How To Easily Recover A Hacked Facebook Account In Seconds / New Method Yahoo Boys Are Using To Hack Your Facebook Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account Alongside With My Phone Number? by Egbi2020: 7:23am On Jul 01, 2018
Good morning house,
Anybody with a vital knowledge on I can I recover my Facebook Account back from hacker should please assist me. I am unable to login into my account despite all effort made by trying to reset my password and all that.
The worse thing is that I can not no longer receive my verification code via that same line. Even when I try to create new account. Please great people of Natural Land please assist me.
Re: How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account Alongside With My Phone Number? by fortune1894(m): 7:51am On Jul 01, 2018
U probably opened d Facebook account using ur fone number n u used ur fone number as d password also
Re: How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account Alongside With My Phone Number? by mustylaw45(m): 8:07am On Jul 01, 2018
Write a message to Facebook, and before that make sure you retrieve your phone number if lost and try to do password recovery, but if that doesn't work, write to Facebook and include the phone number and details about you including your exact date of birth.
Re: How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account Alongside With My Phone Number? by Egbi2020: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2018
fortune1894:
U probably opened d Facebook account using ur fone number n u used ur fone number as d password also

Yes exactly us there any way I can recover it?
Re: How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account Alongside With My Phone Number? by Egbi2020: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2018
mustylaw45:
Write a message to Facebook, and before that make sure you retrieve your phone number if lost and try to do password recovery, but if that doesn't work, write to Facebook and include the phone number and details about you including your exact date of birth.

Ok thank you
Re: How Can I Recover My Hacked Facebook Account Alongside With My Phone Number? by Egbi2020: 12:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
fortune1894:

Yes exactly. Is there any way I can recover it?

(1) (Reply)

**mint & Beautiful USA Used HP Envy Dv4 Intel Core-i5 Beatsaudio Laptop -SOLD / Grade A Toshiba Satellite Icore5, 4gb Ram, 500gb ROM For 70k / Mifi Needed In Uyo Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.