Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,591 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:38 PM

I Intentionally Create Controversies - Gifty Powers Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Intentionally Create Controversies - Gifty Powers Says (662 Views)

"Shame On You Rema, I'm Deleting All Your Songs" - Gifty Powers Drags Artist / Gifty Powers: If You Don't Like My Nude Photo, Break Your Phone / Gifty Powers Covers Her Boobs With Her Hands (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Intentionally Create Controversies - Gifty Powers Says by EmagNig(m): 7:43am On Jul 01, 2018
Former Big Brother Nigeria contestant, Gifty Powers, is not new to controversies. The actress has been seen many times putting up nude photos of herself on social media and also lending her voice on trending issues on the internet.

But in a new interview with Sunday Scoop, Gifty Powers mentioned that the she deliberately create these controversies as she is not bothered anymore about what people say about her.

She told Sunday Scoop:

“I created controversy. I turn it on and off whenever I please. As a public figure, one eventually gets used to people saying all sorts. I am totally at peace. I love all my fans and that’s what counts. For the naysayers, thanks for hating me; keep the job hot. I play my roles. Besides, no one is good on this planet. If they see me as a bad girl, then I am the worst girl.”

On whether she feels the reaction of people to the picture was hypocritical, she said:

“Probably. It’s normal for celebrities to attract both lovers and haters. If an artistic image of me attracts more views and for that reason, some folks are hating on it, then let them have all the fun hating. They should continue if it feeds them in some way.

In my professional opinion, the artistic image of me was merely suggestive and not provocative; there is nothing indecent about it. It’s art in an idealistic form. I could even decide to sell the picture.”

https://lailasnews.com/i-intentionally-create-controversies-gifty-powers-says/

lalasticlala

Re: I Intentionally Create Controversies - Gifty Powers Says by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:44am On Jul 01, 2018
Lol, we know your type fine gal cheesy...
Just be careful sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Intentionally Create Controversies - Gifty Powers Says by pimpchi(m): 8:00am On Jul 01, 2018
Who cares!! retired and tired Olosho. Hisssss

1 Like

Re: I Intentionally Create Controversies - Gifty Powers Says by Chubhie: 8:02am On Jul 01, 2018
I must be honest and admit that gifty's container is on point and encroaches well into my catchment area.

Only if the contents can match and align with the container will I break all personal rules just to make babies with her.

1 Like

Re: I Intentionally Create Controversies - Gifty Powers Says by yamendiva(f): 8:04am On Jul 01, 2018
How does that help with the present situation we are in this country now...
By the way who is gifty powers?

Nexxxt

Re: I Intentionally Create Controversies - Gifty Powers Says by Chubhie: 8:06am On Jul 01, 2018
pimpchi:
Who cares!! retired and tired Olosho. Hisssss
How can you say this work of art is retired and tired? Those genes ought to be replicated for the survival of humanity.

1 Like

Re: I Intentionally Create Controversies - Gifty Powers Says by Tamarapetty(f): 8:58am On Jul 01, 2018
At the end, you're making urself look cheap.
Re: I Intentionally Create Controversies - Gifty Powers Says by itspzpics(m): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
Oopzzz isok

(1) (Reply)

If Croatia Wins This World Cup, Maybe We Need A Female President - Don Jazzy / Billionaire Femi Otedola Pays Surprise Visit To Basketmouth & His Wife(pics) / Top 50 World's Highest Paid Musicians According To Billboard's 2018 Money Makers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.