Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

PHP Programmer And Graphic Designer Needed In Ilorin - Software/Programmer Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Software/Programmer Market / PHP Programmer And Graphic Designer Needed In Ilorin (862 Views)

Web Programmer And Developer Needed Urgently / I Need A Programmer and Developer in Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

PHP Programmer And Graphic Designer Needed In Ilorin by abumutalib: 12:10pm On Jun 08, 2010
A software company based in Ilorin, Kwara State is looking for programmers and graphic designers with the following requirements:

PROGRAMMER:
1. A good knowledge and understanding of concept of programming. (php is an added advantage).
2. Good understanding of the concept of database (preferably My SQL).
3. A fresh graduate of computer science or other related discipline (HND or BSc).
4. Job experience: zero or more years.
5. Must be resident in or willing to relocate to Ilorin.

GRAPHIC DESIGNER
1. A good sense of graphics and design.
2. Must be creative
3. Must be good with Photoshop, Fireworks or its equivalent
4. Must be resident in or willing to relocate to  Ilorin
5. Job experience is an added advantage
6. A fresh graduate of computer science or other related discipline (HND or BSc).

send your cv to jobs@izybrand.com, stating the position you are applying for.
NOTE: NYSC discharge is NOT a requirement.

www.izybrand.com

(1) (Reply)

Gtbank Website / A Programmer Needed In Abuja / Who Can Do This At What Cost To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.