Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,107 members, 7,811,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

Sure Single Stake - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sure Single Stake (36630 Views)

Profitable Daily Single Stake Bet Tip / Sure Single Stake / Join Me And Win With My Single Stake Games (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sure Single Stake by uppa(m): 8:44am On Jul 09, 2018
culdady:

my guy what and what did you use to verify your 365 account..
you need a valid id, like international passport, drivers license, national id and bank statement obtained from the bank mot online for adress verification
Re: Sure Single Stake by topcube(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2018
Adamkeyj:
pls house those anybody know how bet365 operate ..how to deposit,how their cash out is..cuz I saw it was a foreign betting site

Visit bet365 website using UC browser (my opinion though) register with them, verify your phone number and email address. Log in to your account and fill out other information required in your profile.
Open Neteller account on Neteller website (now don't ask me the link to Neteller, Google is your friend). Fund your Neteller using your Mastercard (I funded mine using GTb Naira Mastercard), (please note that your bank will determine the exchange rate here). If you successfully fund your Neteller account, log in again to the newly opened bet365 account, click deposit, on the deposit page, you should find Neteller as a means of deposit, follow the procedure and everything will be fine. Start betting with your fund. When you win and wish to withdraw, look out for withdraw button, click on it, withdraw using Neteller, log in to your Neteller and do the needful to your bank account, garbage in, garbage out, pay in dollar, get your money in dollar (your bank will still determine how much they want to buy from you through Neteller while you receive in Naira).
If you still need help after all those information I typed above, please visit google for further information. Thank you. And as par the cashout, get in first, you will see and know how it works, foreign or local, cashout na cashout. Thank you once again.

N:B. Well, may be I can be of help in helping you to fund your Neteller or any other account at no extra cost (except you wish to compensate me for data allowance). Contact me for that and I will gladly help you (09 08 33 10 232). Please, note that for me to help you fund any account, you will send me the fund first in which I will in turn fund your requested account. Don't disturb my phone with questions of how genuine I am. If your instinct tells you not to contact me for deposit purpose, fellow your instinct. I have enough task in my hand to handle, don't add to it. Thank you.

And lastly, please, I beg you or anyone with the name of whatever you believed in; DO NOT derail this thread by asking unnecessary questions, learn to DIY. No offence meant. I wish us green days ahead.

3 Likes

Re: Sure Single Stake by Adamkeyj(m): 9:26am On Jul 09, 2018
topcube:

Visit bet365 website using UC browser (my opinion though) register with them, verify your phone number and email address. Log in to your account and fill out other information required in your profile.
Open Neteller account on Neteller website (now don't ask me the link to Neteller, Google is your friend). Fund your Neteller using your Mastercard (I funded mine using GTb Naira Mastercard), (please note that your bank will determine the exchange rate here). If you successfully fund your Neteller account, log in again to the newly opened bet365 account, click deposit, on the deposit page, you should find Neteller as a means of deposit, follow the procedure and everything will be fine. Start betting with your fund. When you win and wish to withdraw, look out for withdraw button, click on it, withdraw using Neteller, log in to your Neteller and do the needful to your bank account, garbage in, garbage out, pay in dollar, get your money in dollar (your bank will still determine how much they want to buy from you through Neteller while you receive in Naira).
If you still need help after all those information I typed above, please visit google for further information. Thank you. And as par the cashout, get in first, you will see and know how it works, foreign or local, cashout na cashout. Thank you once again.

N:B. Well, may be I can be of help in helping you to fund your Neteller or any other account at no extra cost (except you wish to compensate me for data allowance). Contact me for that and I will gladly help you (09 08 33 10 232). Please, note that for me to help you fund any account, you will send me the fund first in which I will in turn fund your requested account. Don't disturb my phone with questions of how genuine I am. If your instinct tells you not to contact me for deposit purpose, fellow your instinct. I have enough task in my hand to handle, don't add to it. Thank you.

And lastly, please, I beg you or anyone with the name of whatever you believed in; DO NOT derail this thread by asking unnecessary questions, learn to DIY. No offence meant. I wish us green days ahead.
thank you very much was really helpful.
Re: Sure Single Stake by senatordave1(m): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2018
Oga baobab,continue the good work your doing.do not be distracted by some detractors.majority are behind you afterall life is not a bed of roses.up baobab
Re: Sure Single Stake by Archangelhenrio(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2018
@ Baobab4loan. You have the best record so far as one of the very best in soccer betting. Keep up the good record.
Re: Sure Single Stake by wordbank(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2018
ITS GOING TO BE YET ANOTHER PROFITING DAY
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Sure Single Stake by Tolulopiano: 11:27am On Jul 09, 2018
Amen oh
Re: Sure Single Stake by moxsella(m): 12:46pm On Jul 09, 2018
Can some pls help on how to fund my 1xbet account
Re: Sure Single Stake by InGodshand: 5:04pm On Jul 09, 2018
But on the deposit list on neteller, there is nothing like MasterCard. Just visa credit and visa debit, skrill, bitcoin and international bank transfer. So which of the option is likely ok? Since there is no MasterCard option.
Re: Sure Single Stake by Baobab4loan(m): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
No game today no update from source

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sure Single Stake by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2018
Baobab4loan:

Ok. Thanks.
Re: Sure Single Stake by etel124(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2018
OK Boss... still with you all the way..

1 Like

Re: Sure Single Stake by efetimor(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
Baobab4loan:

100% with you boss! cheesy
Re: Sure Single Stake by uppa(m): 10:28pm On Jul 09, 2018
Baobab4loan:
bro you didnt reply my whatsapp message
Re: Sure Single Stake by uppa(m): 10:29pm On Jul 09, 2018
InGodshand:
But on the deposit list on neteller, there is nothing like MasterCard. Just visa credit and visa debit, skrill, bitcoin and international bank transfer. So which of the option is likely ok? Since there is no MasterCard option.
you cant fund Neteller or skrill with mastercard again, only with visa card (New policy)

1 Like

Re: Sure Single Stake by edo3(m): 5:10am On Jul 10, 2018
Gentlemen,, am just a normal guy here too and am so concerned about us winning.. I really commend baobab4loan's effort..So in order to achieve greatness 2geda,,I'll be dropping some games daily..send d games before 9am.

A lot of u av even condemned the idea already,, so no point..Heaven knows my intention was not 2 demand anything,, but to complement d 1.8 odds baoba normally drops...
Re: Sure Single Stake by Ifeanyi4491(m): 7:43am On Jul 10, 2018
edo3:
Gentlemen,, am just a normal guy here too and am so concerned about us winning.. I really commend baobab4loan's effort..So in order to achieve greatness 2geda,,I'll be dropping some games daily..send d games before 9am.
No way bro, pls create your own thread abeg no come use reggae spoil our blues.

3 Likes

Re: Sure Single Stake by austinsmat(m): 8:39am On Jul 10, 2018
edo3:
Thanks buddy but we are OK with OP games (no cutting things).

2 Likes

Re: Sure Single Stake by etel124(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2018
We are not interested.. Just open your thread for all this advert. We are into serious business here and not jokes. Thanks
Re: Sure Single Stake by efetimor(m): 10:53am On Jul 10, 2018
edo3:
Thanks You But We Not Interested
Re: Sure Single Stake by wordbank(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2018
I FELL IT COMING grin grin
Re: Sure Single Stake by Baobab4loan(m): 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2018
Braga (Por) - Leixoes (por)

TIP: Asian Handicap Home (-1)

ODD: 1.80

TIME: 5pm

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sure Single Stake by etel124(m): 2:19pm On Jul 10, 2018
Thanks Boss..
Re: Sure Single Stake by Elswaggzy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Baobab4loan:

Boss which one of dem... Cuz I can't find( -1)

Re: Sure Single Stake by moxsella(m): 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2018
Baobab4loan:

Pls is it the -0.75 or -1.25 on 1xbet cos no 1 alone
Re: Sure Single Stake by MrScribe: 2:57pm On Jul 10, 2018
Baobab4loan:
This is the nairabet code : 160895664

Bro, does WIN include penalty shootout win? I want to start betting on Nairabet.
Re: Sure Single Stake by etel124(m): 2:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Don't go above what he gave you... but you can play below if you can't find that option... so I guess -0.75 will be best bet...
Re: Sure Single Stake by MATBILL10(m): 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2018
can anyone help with d bet9ja code
Re: Sure Single Stake by Baobab4loan(m): 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2018
Guys you can play -0.75(Asian Handicap)
Re: Sure Single Stake by Shegzy8(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2018
Baobab4loan:
Guys you can play -0.75(Asian Handicap)
Bro, can only find 2.5, 1.5 and 0.5 on bet king

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (23) (Reply)

"No Gree For Anybody": Multichoice Makes U-turn, To air All AFCON Matches live / Joshua, Fury To Earn $100 Million Each In Heavyweight Showdown / Gunmen Send Threatening Message To Messi, Fired Shots At Family Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.