Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,532 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Get Insulted For Looking Like Mercy Johnson – Actress Keira Hewatch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Get Insulted For Looking Like Mercy Johnson – Actress Keira Hewatch (796 Views)

Keira Hewatch Rescues Emaciated lady Who Was Spotted Unclad In Ajah Yesterday / Keira Hewatch, Mercy Johnson's Lookalike Speaks: 'I Used To Be Insulted' / Man Orders For A Sex Doll That Looks Like Mercy Johnson (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Get Insulted For Looking Like Mercy Johnson – Actress Keira Hewatch by gistblogger: 10:32am On Jul 01, 2018
GistMore.com

In an interview with Punch, Nollywood actress, Keira Hewatch spoke on her childhood, acting and music career, and the scandals.

"I am an only child and I wanted to be a beautiful queen, like in fairytales. I grew up in Calabar, the Cross River State capital, and that is also where I hail from. I had a regular childhood like everybody else. I attended several schools because my mum was a police officer; she was often transferred to different cities. I studied Travel and Tourism Hospitality Management at the Graduate School of Management Studies, Ghana. I lived in Ghana for a while before returning to Nigeria but I plan to go back.

On scandals she said, "I used to get insulted for looking like Mercy Johnson. The last time I got insulted was when I starred in the movie, Two Brides and a Baby. Since that time, I have not experienced such. Back then, it made me sad because I was being insulted based on something I did not understand. Mercy Johnson is a beautiful woman and for anyone to compare us is really something to be thankful for."

GIST BY GISTMORE : http://www.gistmore.com/get-insulted-looking-like-mercy-johnson-actress-keira-hewatch

Re: I Get Insulted For Looking Like Mercy Johnson – Actress Keira Hewatch by gistblogger: 10:33am On Jul 01, 2018
shocked
Re: I Get Insulted For Looking Like Mercy Johnson – Actress Keira Hewatch by taiwiki(m): 10:53am On Jul 01, 2018
Wetin concern me
Re: I Get Insulted For Looking Like Mercy Johnson – Actress Keira Hewatch by GistMore: 2:02pm On Jul 01, 2018
angry

(1) (Reply)

Ghanaian Beauty Queen, Hamamat Monia Shares Video Of Herself Bathing / GUESS & WIN:- Which Nigerian Female Celebrity Is This? (99% Will Sure Fail It) / Cardi B Reveals Her Vagina Broke During Birth Of Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.