Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,960 members, 7,852,243 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:31 PM

Cardi B Reveals Her Vagina Broke During Birth Of Her Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cardi B Reveals Her Vagina Broke During Birth Of Her Daughter (810 Views)

I Wanted To See Only Patapaa - Cardi B Reveals Reason For Snubbing Ghanaian Cel / Ghanaian Superstar, Juliet Ibrahim Shares Cute Photos With Cardi B, Reveals What / Rahama Sadau Reveals Her Virginity Status Online; Gets Criticized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cardi B Reveals Her Vagina Broke During Birth Of Her Daughter by sirlekzy: 6:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Popular rapper, Cardi B has revealed that her vagina broke while giving birth to her 3-month-old daughter, Kulture Kiari Cephus.

Cardi gushed about motherhood and how got things got tough during the birth of her child as she appeared on Jimmy Kimmel Live in New york, on Wednesday.

The 26-year-old during the interview, said that she feels like her daughter is what she’s been missing all of her life. She said;

”People just be like, “Oh, when you give birth it’s going to hurt,”but nobody tells you that like… your vagina…

‘It was harder. than I imagined. She broke my vagina. Why nobody told you about those things? Nobody told me they were gonna stitch my vagina.”

The rapper was also asked about her recent tweet, which saw her ask her followers if they’d be mad at her if she were to get pregnant again.

She told Kimmel;

“Oh well, you know, people have mixed feelings,” before she added that she wants “three or four” kids.

“I do feel like I need a rest, but oh my god, the happiness that my baby brung me is just like I could just do this over and over again.

“This is what I was missing my whole life.”

Source: https://www.gistkit.com/entertainment/cardi-b-reveals-her-vagina-broke-during-birth-of-her-daughter/

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

(1) (Reply)

13 Girls That Wizkid Has Dated || 2018 / Michael Jackson’s Bad Tour Jacket Bought For $298,000 / Actress Nse Ikpe-etim Says She Uses Orgasm To Relieve Stress. See Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.