Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,866 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers (43350 Views)

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures / Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / Ghanaian Trainee Nurses Dance After Their Allowances Were Restored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by bentlywills(m): 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Crying squad
angry
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by WilliamsNedd: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Lolz.

Check my siggy to make extra 2k daily with your Facebook account.
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by shitholenation: 6:54pm On Jul 01, 2018
Please let them come and cry and mourn for our deceased nation.
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by PennywysCares(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
What a career

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by MrFly(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
Windows indeed
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by chimaobinelson(m): 6:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
this people are evil for taking to a pervert livelihood for the money,
They dont mind dubbing BuBu a kindhearted, receptive and visionary technocrats when Thunder eventually kee the Islamic cow
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by bujebudanu1(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bilabong:
Hahaha

I heard this same Biz could be found in the east. But am not sure o.
Imagine them crying "this man is was a great man oooo. Only to be told "na woman die o"

Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by yongflex20(m): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
[b][/b][color=#990000][/color]see business African are exceptionally useless
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by xty50(f): 6:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Yeah they really became "windows " lolzzzz
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 01, 2018
If you know, you know
Mufasa27:

Una wey go World Cup, wetin una bring come undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by shitholenation: 6:59pm On Jul 01, 2018
They should come and cry and mourn for our deceased nigerian nation.
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Ogbenisoft28(m): 7:00pm On Jul 01, 2018
Professional mourners Association of Ghana ��
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Damfostopper(m): 7:09pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ghanaians and stewpidity

Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Matam(f): 7:14pm On Jul 01, 2018
Not new, just to show how much you miss the person. Mostly for influential people
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by wtfCode: 7:28pm On Jul 01, 2018
Samirana360:
cry gbukwanu unu there.....can't u do any other job?
could be a side hustle
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Praktikals(m): 7:30pm On Jul 01, 2018
It is not new in Nigeria. This is the stock-in-trade of PDP apologists and IPOB miscreants, since 2015. They will continue till 2023
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Antipob777(f): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Its big business in Biafra land. They even pay Tax for it.

Igbos can do anything for money.

Ndi Ara
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Codes151(m): 7:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
Looks like sth Igbo's will cpoy
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by menshowng(m): 7:35pm On Jul 01, 2018
After they became"windows" lol
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by delishpot: 7:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Very normal. Practiced in biblical times too. All the best to them

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Hassan88(m): 7:40pm On Jul 01, 2018
Just passing by

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Kilanee: 7:51pm On Jul 01, 2018
See your flat head there
DonPiiko:
One corner people, no wonder dem no go world cup undecided
you that go world cup wetin u carry come?
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 01, 2018
See your own head
Kilanee:
See your flat head there you that go world cup wetin u carry come?

Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by CAPSLOCKED: 7:56pm On Jul 01, 2018
Nigeriapen:

Watch the video below....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AazytMZUqrs

MADAM YOU ARE NEEDED HERE. cheesy tongue
misscaps

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Divay22(f): 8:05pm On Jul 01, 2018
It's like i wee join them o
I have Bsc in crying grin grin grin

I'm pretty cool but i cry alot cheesy cheesy
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bilabong:
Hahaha

Imagine them crying "this man is was a great man oooo. Only to be told "na woman die o"
Hahaaaa
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by mamaafrik(m): 8:12pm On Jul 01, 2018
professional mourners,i just dey wonder wetin go be their prayer point at their various worship venues .....,olagbara
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by mamaafrik(m): 8:13pm On Jul 01, 2018
professional mourners,i just dey wonder wetin go be their prayer point at their various worship venues .....,olagbaarooo,olurun mamaje ka rogun ofo ooooooo,
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Ellabae(f): 8:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Bilabong:
Hahaha

cheesy Bros u funny o
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by newdawn2017(f): 9:06pm On Jul 01, 2018
Ah! see hustle. Sea is rough now & hunger is friend 2 one.
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by BIGVAJINA(f): 10:08pm On Jul 01, 2018
No comments
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by JAYMMO: 10:15pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hahaha! These women are funeral actors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video] / Abba Kyari And His Children Pose In The Farm (Photos) / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.