Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,444 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:55 AM

Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers (43349 Views)

Busty And Sexy Ghanaian Police Lady Shares Lovely Pictures / Ghanaian Nurse Who Twerked In Her Uniform Declared Wanted By Nurses Association / Ghanaian Trainee Nurses Dance After Their Allowances Were Restored (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by ifeetina: 10:25pm On Jul 01, 2018
Hahahahahaha Omo whala deyoooooooooooooo.....
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by MyExpression(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2018
gratiaeo:
That is one of oldest business they reinvented remember herod paid for those who will cry for him when he die. Kudos to them

Abeg where e dey for Bible?
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by AceDomino(m): 11:29pm On Jul 01, 2018
Crazy clueless old things
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jul 01, 2018
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by newslifeop: 1:11am On Jul 02, 2018
ohhh
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by zolacoded(m): 1:32am On Jul 02, 2018
gratiaeo:
That is one of oldest business they reinvented remember herod paid for those who will cry for him when he die. Kudos to them
U current bro....... even when Prophetess Dorcas (Tabitha) died in d Bible, they hired mourners (who were widows) then too.

Being existing since time immemorial.....
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by jydeskill1(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2018
In Micheal Porter's Generic voice
Alejoc:
Niche market!
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by Mcalakowe: 9:55am On Jul 02, 2018
What a business, uponnamm Ghana star widows
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by mechanics(m): 6:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
funny.
Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by missCAPS: 8:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

MADAM YOU ARE NEEDED HERE. cheesy tongue
misscaps
Ahhh if it's that one, I needn't go far, "Shendam" people from plateau state(very sure) do that and also "Gbagyi" people of Abuja(not too sure of gbagyi) do that.
What pains me is the ingenuity of the wailing and tears.

1 Like

Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by CAPSLOCKED: 12:05am On Jul 03, 2018
missCAPS:
Ahhh if it's that one, I needn't go far, "Shendam" people from plateau state(very sure) do that and also "Gbagyi" people of Abuja(not too sure of gbagyi) do that.
What pains me is the ingenuity of the wailing and tears.

DON'T WORRY I'LL GET THE CONTRACT SO YOU CAN GO AND REPRESENT US IN THE "WAILING CONTEST"
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A CHAMP tongue

3 Likes

Re: Ghanaian Professional Women Mourners Paid To Cry At Burial Of Strangers by missCAPS: 6:46am On Jul 03, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

DON'T WORRY I'LL GET THE CONTRACT SO YOU CAN GO AND REPRESENT US IN THE "WAILING CONTEST"
YOU KNOW YOU'RE A CHAMP tongue
cheesy Ain't you amazing? Do and come over I miss you and your small small trouble.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Months Pregnant Female Vulcanizer Spotted In Bomadi Delta State [video] / Abba Kyari And His Children Pose In The Farm (Photos) / My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.