Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,004 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Please Can Someone Work Fulltime For Two Companies In Nigeria At The Same Time - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Please Can Someone Work Fulltime For Two Companies In Nigeria At The Same Time (2078 Views)

Can I Combine Studying Medicine, Surgery And Work At The Same Time ? / Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Can Someone Work Fulltime For Two Companies In Nigeria At The Same Time by babakb: 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2018
Though I am not faced with such challenge but may be in the near future I will make such a move, Lawyers in the house does our labour laws allow it.
Re: Please Can Someone Work Fulltime For Two Companies In Nigeria At The Same Time by Nobody: 3:10pm On Jul 01, 2018
..I think it's ethically wrong and against most company's policy.....it could easy be seen as a suspected case of corporate espionage, especially when there's conflict of interest from both companies..

but if u can pull it off like a bad ass niggaa.....

Nothing do u
Re: Please Can Someone Work Fulltime For Two Companies In Nigeria At The Same Time by chrisbaxtian(m): 5:48pm On Jul 01, 2018
babakb:
Though I am not faced with such challenge but may be in the near future I will make such a move, Lawyers in the house does our labour laws allow it.

you'll have to avoid conflict of interest. The two companies must not render the same service or be in direct competition with one another or else you risk litigation and breach of contract (if those terms were explicitly stated on your offer letter).You can work for two employers, but not full-time (though it actually depends on the work schedule for one or both of the jobs). Do it if you can, but make sure it's coded and nobody knows about it. smiley

4 Likes

Re: Please Can Someone Work Fulltime For Two Companies In Nigeria At The Same Time by babakb: 9:38pm On Jul 01, 2018
Thanks for the heads up guys.

(1) (Reply)

Farting In The Office / See How To Earn Over 200 Dollars Daily In Bitcoin / Challenges Of Mergers And Acquisition In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.