Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,996 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:31 AM

Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary (68919 Views)

How Much Does Ecobank Pay Their Staff? / SEPLAT To Lay Off 80% Of Their Staff. Remaining 20% To Take A 70% Pay Cut / Top 7 Highest Paying Oil Companies In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by efefemi: 9:56pm On Apr 20, 2019
Exxon Mobil : Exxon Mobil is an American based oil and gas producing company which has a net worth of $400.4 billion. Having an entry salary of N7 – N10 million yearly which varies on level.

Chevron : It is also an American based energy corporation which has a net worth of $253.706 billion. Having an entry salary of N6 – 9million yearly based on level.

Shell : It is an oil and gas producing company which has its headquarters in Netherland, which has a net worth of $213.1 billion.Having an entry salary of N3.3-N8 million yearly depending on field of work

Statoil : It is also a Norwegian based oil and gas producing company which has a net worth of $155.5 billion. Having an entry salary of $79,259-$188,153 million yearly depending on field of work

Total : This has its head office in Paris and is one of the largest in Nigeria which has a net worth of $120.2 billion. Having an entry staff salary of N7 – N12 million yearly

Conoco Philips : It has its headquarters in Houston and also has a net worth of $100billion.Having an entry salary of $99,358 – $126,044 million yearly depending on field of work

Petrobas : It is Brazil company having a branch in Nigeria which has a net worth of $73 billion.

Nexen Inc. : It is a Chinese based company working in Nigeria which has a net worth of over $333 million.

Hardy Oil & Gas Plc : It is an oil and gas producing company which has its headquarters in London which has a net worth of over 67 million pounds.

Addax Petroleum : It is the largest oil and gas producer in China also working in various parts of Nigeria having a net worth of over 17 million pounds. Having an entry salary of $108-$125,000 million yearly depending on field of work.

https://efefemisblog.com.ng/2019/04/20/list-of-top-oil-producing-companies-in-nigeria-and-their-staff-entry-salarynaira-dollar/

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by efefemi: 10:00pm On Apr 20, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2019
Getting an oil company job in Naija is like cutting an Iroko tree with a razor blade.. if you know u know

218 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Onyeedum(m): 9:46am On Apr 22, 2019
The industry I love so much, but then I realized that technology is the future.

64 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 22, 2019
sisisioge please If you have or know any of your Girlfriends working in these Oil Companies, please reach out to me.
Abeg, I didn't not come to this World to come & suffer Biko! Men also deserve good things tongue tongue

Atleast you must have one, atleast!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Passionate888: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2019
Wash...
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Avedonn: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2019
But securing a job with them is close to impossible.
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by don4real18(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2019
Hmm
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2019
My uncles work in some of those companies.....lol

Oya food is served.....

ExxonMobil is currently recruiting

https://ngcareers.com/jobs-at/ExxonMobil

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by t12tosin: 9:47am On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Getting an oil company job in Naija is like cut an Iroko tree with a razor blade if you know u know
If you know, you know

8 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2019
Erm! Please When are they recruiting cool
And I don't mind a long-legging assist

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2019
grin grin grin

you wan give jobseekers sleepless night abi

wicked op

anyway i will choose my hustle over these anytime anyday cool

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Pavore9: 9:48am On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Getting an oil company job in Naija is like cut an Iroko tree with a razor blade if you know u know

cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by legendsilver(m): 9:48am On Apr 22, 2019
I wanted to work in one of them but no connection cry

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2019
Petrobras has a branch in Nigeria

Interesting

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by messi042: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2019
i'm interested please.
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by TroubleMaker47(m): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2019
So Addax pays minimum of $108,000 (#38.8million) salary!
Bloggers and their disgusting lies!
And mods would just rush to push any junk to FP! angry

62 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Passionate888: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2019
Why you no put petrobas own? You just dey do guess work.
Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by adecz: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

Which means that, a fresh
graduate who gets employment with
any of these companies, is sure of taking
home nothing less than N1,500,000.00
a month!!

Una want make the young man crase?

Better reduce it to $12,000.00 per year,
which is N350k per month first.

cool cool cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by virago(f): 9:49am On Apr 22, 2019
Some of these figures aren't true

16 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 22, 2019
I dont understand entry level.
You mean a fresh graduate employee gets a salary of 7m per annum?

4 Likes

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by AK481(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2019
How can one penetrate and land his good cv with good profile on the desk of any HR person there?

Tipping the cleaners I guess

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by mrvitalis(m): 9:50am On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Getting an oil company job in Naija is like cutting an Iroko tree with a razor blade.. if you know u know

Oga get the right certifications and u would get a job

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by AngelicBeing: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2019
BuhariIsBURIED:
Lol at cutting an iroko tree with a razor blade grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by Tmonex: 9:50am On Apr 22, 2019
maybachmusic:
grin grin grin

you wan give jobseekers sleepless night abi

wicked op

anyway i will choose my hustle over these anytime anyday cool
lol

But seriously some were lucky enough to get in.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by niyex77(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2019
[quote author=BuhariIsBURIED post=77752168][b]Getting an oil company job in Naija is like cutting an Iroko tree with a razor blade.. if you know u know[/
The Truth

1 Like

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by IamAlexander: 9:52am On Apr 22, 2019
For those dreaming to work in our industry as graduate you need to work hard because it's now very very competitive... Even if you prefer to enter through the back door ie connection, it must be very strong.. As the phrase goes, who is your daddy grin

Nevertheless, I can tell you e&p companies still recruit based on merit but you need to get your resume across to HR by being CREATIVE...You need to do something different from general online submission... wink ... If your dream is IOC and independent or marginal field company comes your way, take it up and later work and pray your way into IOC.

I must acknowledge that our industry is not recruiting fresh graduates frequently unlike before...However, keep believing, be Street smart, build strong network and develop yourself.. .. grin

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:52am On Apr 22, 2019
virago:
Some of these figures aren't true
I won't mind a trial to verify

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oil Companies In Nigeria And Their Staff Entry Salary by helphelp: 9:53am On Apr 22, 2019
Nice

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Degrees With Lowest Employment Prospects In Nigeria / Which Are The Top 10 Law Firms In Nigeria? / UBA Bank Salary Scale: How Much Does UBA Pay Their Staff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.