Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,209 members, 7,846,011 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Solar Energy! The Future Of Africa Entrepreneurs - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Solar Energy! The Future Of Africa Entrepreneurs (575 Views)

Apply For Africa's Young Entrepreneurs (A.Y.E) Job Recruitment (7 Positions) / How To Apply For Graduate Trainee Jobs At United Bank Of Africa 2018 / Kaduna State Set To Unlock The Future Of Work With Click-on Kaduna Workshop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solar Energy! The Future Of Africa Entrepreneurs by kellyboo: 9:23pm On Jul 01, 2018
Good day everyone. I'll be discussing on solar energy as the future of Africa entrepreneurs. I have some vital information which I hope would be helpful to some of you. Many of us have this belief that solar energy business is strictly for the rich and the oga's at the top. Some person might even tell you that it might cost you millions of naira to start the business.What you do not know is actually bigger than you, If you are in this category of Nigerians with this belief system I wouldn't blame you. In few weeks from today your mindest about the solar energy business would be different. I am going to give a detail technical information and a business information about this field. I will unveil to you why solar energy is the future of Africa entrepreneures. Get your pen, a new notebook and also a calculator because its going to be an interesting journey all the way.

Stay tuned!
Re: Solar Energy! The Future Of Africa Entrepreneurs by Blackpromise(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2018
Hello sir.....i am interested in your ebook on solar...thanks
kunleblackrule@gmail.com
Re: Solar Energy! The Future Of Africa Entrepreneurs by Crownhouxe: 1:58am On Jul 22, 2018
It's been three weeks since your last post Op. Can you please update us. Perhaps you have changed your mind. Thank you.
Re: Solar Energy! The Future Of Africa Entrepreneurs by adejohndemi: 6:42am On Jul 22, 2018
op please I need your ebook, I'm very interested I have been looking for this for a long time opeyemiadex@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: I Reached Final Stages Of 3 Major Interviews In 3weeks And Lost All / 9mobile Nigeria Latest Job Recruitment (5 Positions) / Adminnistrative Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.