Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,260 members, 7,822,319 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians (35287 Views)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 / The Bakare Family: Canada To Deport Nigerian Family, The Bakares / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 9 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Imustreturn(m): 7:14am On Jul 02, 2018
U will never see good
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Dave880: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2018
slimghost:

how much?
65k bro.
Whatsapp
090 3795 5614
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Johnrake69: 7:15am On Jul 02, 2018
She has a point. It's only the middle class that can press for real change. The poor do not even know that they can have a better lives and that the oppressive elites is fully responsible for their predicament

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by bigfather(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2018
Admin401:

Lol, do Americans travel to Canada for a better life? See mentality.

Why would they ? When the system there is working for them.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by hardhedhoyin(m): 7:16am On Jul 02, 2018
Her opinion, she's free to stay now
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Dave880: 7:16am On Jul 02, 2018
slimghost:

how much?
Bro whatsapp please
$09056149177$
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by weyreypey: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Jokerman:
I support her.... How will Nigeria be better when our best brains are running away rather than fighting?

After campaigning and voting for Buhari, you now want to run and leave innocent and uninformed Nigerians to suffer alone??

God forbid... if you are amongst those that keep voting for bad leaders because of religion and tribe, your visa and application will never be granted in Jesus mighty name.... We must all work together and take Nigeria to where it's supposed to be.. Amen..
Lagbaja goan collect your Visa and flight ticket.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by kerry57: 7:18am On Jul 02, 2018
Is ur own Canada? Why not face it own naija and leave Canada to do their own thing. I as again, is it your own?
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 02, 2018
Olofo oloribu omo. Nxt year 2019 i don dey canada. Fuk brain drain abeg

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:26am On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
What exactly can 200k do for you in Nigeria.
If you earn 200k every month you are still very poor in Nigeria considering the way the country is now...
my brother, 200k is like 50 thousand. Expecially when you have a family, it used to be a big sum, but now. Chai! Nigeria is dead.

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by bigtt76(f): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2018
Nonsense! Ask this same person to vote for a middle class candidate to the post of President 2019, she will be asking which party now you de beg make we no run.... Sidon de wait to better the country <yinmu >

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 02, 2018
Ugly girl, latest by end of next year, I don leave una move ahead my pikin need red or blue passport. We dash you Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Hueyreckless0007: 7:36am On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:
If you earn 200k every month you are still very poor in Nigeria considering the way the country is now...
If you earn 200k you are still very poor? How exactly do people on this forum think sef. 200k is small? Wtf

6 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 02, 2018
bigfather:

That means the "logical" thing to do is make our own system work for us then?

4 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by BruncleZuma: 7:38am On Jul 02, 2018
I stopped reading at "As a 'Nigerian Flag' citizens"...only she one.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by IMASTEX: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2018
H2Ossss:
hahaha... honestly the brain drain is crazy... but it is expected when thr country ain't working.
That is it. How can a graduate be without job for years and still don't have the means to good empowerment programs. And the person shouldn't go elsewhere!? Between 2015 and now. I don't think they have ever been mass migration like that before. The economy, security, healthcare, etc are all down. Life is becoming less than an animal by the day.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Hueyreckless0007: 7:40am On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

If you earn 200k you are still very poor? How exactly do people on this forum think sef. 200k is small? Wtf angry

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by thedondada(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2018
DonPiiko:
Ugly girl, latest by end of next year, I don leave una move ahead my pikin need red or blue passport. We dash you Nigeria.

Lol @ ugly girl
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by joecheezeman(m): 7:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Dave880:
I get laptop with 6gb ram for same.

I need to raise up money for my school fees

Location enugu
Phone number no dey,?. Hw do I reach u.
Mine is 08063102332.

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Hofbrauhaus(m): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

If you earn 200k you are still very poor? How exactly do people on this forum think sef. 200k is small? Wtf

Work hard oga and expand your life.. All these your 30k jobs can't guarantee you a future...

3 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Grupo(m): 7:49am On Jul 02, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

Guy, 200k is small o. Perhaps, you are still a student or someone else is feeding you. But if you are feeding yourself, you will understand that 200k is small.

I'm a single guy, below 30, and I earn more than 200k. But it is very small o. Remember, I don't live a wreckless lifestyle, yet, at the end of the month, I do wonder where the money went to.

If you are someone who is ambitious, wants to save money for bigger projects or business, then 200k can do nothing for you after expenses. But if you are happy with just eating three times a day, then the money is good.

Sometimes, I pity people who have families. I wonder how they do it.

Back then in 2013 when I was a student, I used to do small jobs here and there and earned small sums. Yet, I was a big boy then. The kind of clothing and shoes I was buying then, I can't even dream of buying them now, because the naira has lost value drastically. By the time I go to to the market and see a shoe I used to buy for 5k being sold for 15k, I would just swallow saliva and go home.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by maasoap(m): 7:52am On Jul 02, 2018
Jokerman:
I support her.... How will Nigeria be better when our best brains are running away rather than fighting?

After campaigning and voting for Buhari, you now want to run and leave innocent and uninformed Nigerians to suffer alone??

God forbid... if you are amongst those that keep voting for bad leaders because of religion and tribe, your visa and application will never be granted in Jesus mighty name.... We must all work together and take Nigeria to where it's supposed to be.. Amen..

Where and who are the good leaders vying for political posts?
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by harmbhrosz(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2018
bigfather:

and that is what she saying.... She's saying we too should face our problem and solve it rather than running away from it....

The reason that our system isn't working is because of people like you and I. gods and demigods are not responsible for our misfortune in this country, our politicians are. So why not stay back and face/solve your problems

Let's read positive meaning to things first before spilling hate over it

3 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by IBBG(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2018
make this girl know wetin she dey talk o. cos i get plans for canada too o.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by SonsOfLiverpool(m): 7:53am On Jul 02, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

If you earn 200k you are still very poor? How exactly do people on this forum think sef. 200k is small? Wtf angry

200k is small. Might seem big for you and maybe others who don't earn such but I can beat my chest. It is small.

When you earn such, expectations are high. For example, we have a program in my office where colleagues will have to know your place of residence as a means of getting to know each other which is a standard company policy. Now, how do you think you will be perceived if you don't live in a good apartment or environment or own a car? Or you want to have a wedding? What standard will you prove?
The demands are just too much when you earn such. Hence, it is relatively small.

Talking out of experience.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Ugosample(m): 7:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Hofbrauhaus:

Only liars see black and call it white. The average sane Nigerian want to move forward.....Nobody is happy selling barbeque after 6years of graduation. No sane person is happy selling Suya after going to school...

grin grin
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 02, 2018
johnmattew:
not only Canada,Saudi Arabia,Namibia and others are fishing on Nigerian doctors....even United states of America will gladly grant aspiring medical students visa for further studies.

tho,the experienced doctors could be lost,the economic benefits of this brain drain could be massive.as nigeria loses doctors to their foreign counterparts,the chances of the unemployed doctors in nigeria in getting employment increases.also the nigeria doctors in diaspora will remit huge amount of money back to the country
lol, so you are waiting for scraps of doctors in diaspora, majority of them will never come back to.stay

1 Like

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Grupo(m): 7:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Dave880:
I get laptop with 6gb ram for same.

I need to raise up money for my school fees

Location enugu

What are the other features of the laptop? How long does battery last? Processor size, type of processor,

Show pictures of the laptop.
Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by Aboguede(m): 8:01am On Jul 02, 2018
Stop fooling ur selves. 200k big enough for any body both in Nigeria and abrod.

Even in �, it is not easy

If make 200k Nigeria, you can get to any where

If u know u know

4 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by harmbhrosz(m): 8:02am On Jul 02, 2018
Grupo:

Guy, 200k is small o. Perhaps, you are still a student or someone else is feeding you. But if you are feeding yourself, you will understand that 200k is small.

I'm a single guy, below 30, and I earn more than 200k. But it is very small o. Remember, I don't live a wreckless lifestyle, yet, at the end of the month, I do wonder where the money went to.

If you are someone who is ambitious, wants to save money for bigger projects or business, then 200k can do nothing for you after expenses. But if you are happy with just eating three times a day, then the money is good.

Sometimes, I pity people who have families. I wonder how they do it.

Back then in 2013 when I was a student, I used to do small jobs here and there and earned small sums. Yet, I was a big boy then. The kind of clothing and shoes I was buying then, I can't even dream of buying them now, because the naira has lost value drastically. By the time I go to to the market and see a shoe I used to buy for 5k being sold for 15k, I would just swallow saliva and go home.
Oga if you can't manage 200k in a month, then you don't deserve to be granted any visa, not even to Congo.

Are you saying you can't leave on 50k a month and save 150k?? What are you eating, what transportation are you taking to work that 50k will not do.

If you save the remaining 150k in 12months, that's N1.8m remove 300k for house rent then you'll be left with N1.5m, in 5years time you'll have N7.5million in your account. Isn't that enough to start another source of income? Or even venturing into your own housing sef.

I wasn't making up to the amount you're saying 3years ago but I was still able to diversify my fund into other business and they are giving me bigger income today.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by otokx(m): 8:04am On Jul 02, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:

Don't mind them.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Appeals To Canada To Reduce Skilled Immigration Approval For Nigerians by harmbhrosz(m): 8:07am On Jul 02, 2018
SonsOfLiverpool:
200k is small. Might seem big for you and maybe others who don't earn such but I can beat my chest. It is small.

When you earn such, expectations are high. For example, we have a program in my office where colleagues will have to know your place of residence as a means of getting to know each other which is a standard company policy. Now, how do you think you will be perceived if you don't live in a good apartment or environment or own a car? Or you want to have a wedding? What standard will you prove?
The demands are just too much when you earn such. Hence, it is relatively small.

Talking out of experience.
if you have a goal in life, you will over-look what people wants to say about you and save/invest for your future rather than trying to please your co-workers

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Relocating To Lome Togo / Itunnu Babalola: Facts Of The Matter - NIDCOM / Driver Burnt As His Car Catches Fire While Transporting Gas Cylinders In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.