Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,905 members, 7,810,482 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo (45715 Views)

Is Toke Makinwa Pregnant? Fans React To Her New Photos / Regina Daniels Is Pregnant - Fans Claim As She Steps Out With Ned Nwoko / "U Look Drained & Pregnant" Fans React To Makeup Photos Of Davido Lover Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Rachelsblog(f): 6:58am On Jul 02, 2018
So Singer Simi shared a photo of herself last Night, and her fans are worried, They Think She's pregnant, In the photo she's without makeup, That could be the Cause tho, and besides this won't be the first fans have asked her this.. Anyways if she's truly pregnant there's nothing there...

Remember few days ago she was videod kissing Adekunle Gold, While they performed on stage together at his Concert, That past, See reactions below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/are-you-pregnant-fans-ask-singer-simi.html

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Yomzzyblog: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by KendrickAyomide: 7:07am On Jul 02, 2018
cry i love simi but this photo should have stayed in her phone

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by cheddahboy(m): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2018
Kunle Don deposit safely

2 Likes

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2018
Check her eyes and her hands, are they white, she go don dey vomit small small.. LOL

Africa Magic grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Seanpizzy10: 9:51am On Jul 02, 2018
See What Davido Did After Seeing This Picture - TRY NOT TO LAUGH

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WZs6alcSkfc
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 02, 2018
grin

9 Likes

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by kolawoleibukun2: 10:21am On Jul 02, 2018
the babe worwor sha. she just be like rag queen. nigerian celebrities no day no hair way fit dem? this one e no get person way tell her from house say she look like truck pusher wife? the hair is offfffff for her type of face, the makeup is a massive disaster, the pose be like secondary school teacher wife own, the shoes and expose her dirty-looking legs. and the dress be like wetin agbero wife sew.
failure of the highest clan.
for her pregnancy, who cares? her mates don day pay tuition for university already. all these old eggs suppose day born pikin keep for ground if them really won live all these kind lives. old mama na dem day ask weda she get belle?
wetin you go come ask all those ss2 girls?
this simi na veteran for bedimatrix. so e don tay way any sane person suppose don day expect belle. asking her that question sound like say dem just disvirgin her.
the main question una suppose ask her na, why you leave home like this?
she no eve stand for better road take the picture. see the ground way she stand on. e match her legs. simi look for long skirt next time abeg

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Ellixlimswag(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2018
adekunle Golden

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 02, 2018
Howis this news
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by LEvuls(m): 10:22am On Jul 02, 2018
I dont think she is?
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by SolexxBarry(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2018
If she get belle she born am na,whats there

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Sirpaul(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2018
Today I close the door to the past, open the door to the future, take a deep breath, step on through and start a new chapter in my life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by allanphash7(m): 10:23am On Jul 02, 2018
If she's pregnant nko

Is it your pregnancy?

11 Likes

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Griezmannnnn: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2018
Na dem give am belle

1 Like

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by TheUbermensch: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2018
"Nigerian fans" are a breed of jobless folks who just dip their nose in stuff there have no business with.

God forbid.

3 Likes

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by mjbaba: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The ugliness of this girl never ceases to amaze me. With all her millions, Mary Kay should be her best friend. Together, they can shake the world.

Sense is far from you. Send us a pic of you or your sister let's see what you like like. You are probably as ugly as what you type. Tuehhh!

For me, it's all about her work. She is doing it well, if she like, let her carry belle. She is an adult

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by kingLebron: 10:26am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
The ugliness of this girl never ceases to amaze me. With all her millions, Mary Kay should be her best friend. Together, they can shake the world.

Not even slightly funny. You probably look like hammer head of horror hiding behind the keyboard. Post your picture

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by chicoMX(m): 10:27am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Your head is full of water! omi la san

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by taiwolomo1: 10:29am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
u guys thing just spite any rubbish at any shit time...haba! Are u her creator? Only God knows wht u even looklike!!! Ode

6 Likes

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by nnadychuks(m): 10:30am On Jul 02, 2018
Somebody said her eyes are far apart grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by point5: 10:31am On Jul 02, 2018
Simi be like now

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by wildcatter23(m): 10:31am On Jul 02, 2018
To put it delicately. Simi like any other African Lady is naturally beautiful but her fashion sense needs sense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Constie(f): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2018
She looks good... I love her voice! kiss smiley
Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Bustincole(m): 10:34am On Jul 02, 2018
Wetin consign u

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Nicklaus619(m): 10:35am On Jul 02, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Hello Nairalanders, i present to you a senseless and undisputed chief. angry

4 Likes

Re: 'Are You Pregnant?'- Fans Ask Singer Simi After She Shared This Photo by Noblefirstlady: 10:35am On Jul 02, 2018
1 dey even ask y her eye is so far apart asiv na she create herself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Son Followed Her To Work Today (photo) / Davido And Kizz Daniel In A Private Jet (Photo) / Alexx Ekubo’s Fiancée, Fancy Acholonu Confirm Their Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.