Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,985 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:48 AM

Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones (27786 Views)

Tiwa Savage: ‘I Don’t Check Price Tags No More’. Celebrities React / Njideka And Prince Gozie Okeke Share Family Christmas Picture - Check Their Kids / ‘I Was Born Blind’ – Chidinma Ekile Reveals In New Interview With Guardian Magaz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Mowunmiaf: 9:42am On Jul 02, 2018
Not so long ago, Nigerian singing sensation, Chidinma dished to her fans a relationship advice saying, ‘If I must brush before kissing you in the morning, we are not meant for each other‘.

Now, recently, she’s served yet another dish of relationship advice and has got people wondering if all is well with her alleged relationship with Kizz Daniel.

She wrote,

please if you are dating a fine person and you love your health, please I beg you in the name of Jesus Christ that said ‘it is finished’ on the cross, don’t go through their phone(s)

Read more here...http://aftrending.com/if-youre-dating-a-fine-person-please-dont-check-their-phones-chidinma-ekile/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by mikool007(m): 9:45am On Jul 02, 2018
Well, i am fine, come through and I'll let you check my phone all day long grin

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Seanpizzy10: 9:48am On Jul 02, 2018
Ok

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by akprosperblog(m): 11:36am On Jul 02, 2018
relationship advice. . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 02, 2018
So music Don finish for dis girl mouth.Na relationship counseling she won dey do

56 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Mowunmiaf: 11:39am On Jul 02, 2018
cc;lalasticlala
Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by roarik(f): 11:42am On Jul 02, 2018
chidinma yaff turn relationship counsellor

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Uglymugg: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2018
100% correct. In fact, don't even near their social media page because your heart will break even though they are not doing anything bad, they'll get all kinds of attention from extremely beautiful to ugly people and it will just make you insecure and then you start overthinking everything. lol

87 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by pafo(m): 11:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Problems with KIzz?
Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by IamProdigy: 11:54am On Jul 02, 2018
grin

Fine men must get DMs....But those who love their partners have a subtle way of wading them of, las las they become friends with their admirers....its called Self control..

Need a Creative brand identity/Logo?...the check my signature now!

15 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by greatman247(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
True grin I don't even go through the phone of any girl have dated and they certainly can't have access to mine.

18 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by IeatPussy: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Everyone is now relationship expert even those that can't withstand it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by millionboi2: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Where is my vansline.,..see beauty

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Neofingerz: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
if you think chidinma made sense hit like if not then share this pic in honour of her

53 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by holluwai(m): 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
ododo oro.....tell em!!!
Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by TheUbermensch: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Rubbish talk.

Because someone is "fine" doesn't mean they shouldn't be disciplined.

Ain't nothing wrong in your fine woman getting hit up. The problem is when she replies.

29 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Lexusgs430: 11:55am On Jul 02, 2018
Fine or not, don't go through people's phones .......

One person's ugly, is another person's fyn aka monkey no fyn, but hin mama like am so .....

10 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by cyrixayo(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2018
She's right,
Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Hofbrauhaus(m): 11:56am On Jul 02, 2018
millionboi2:
Where is my vansline.,..see beauty

She's is short..

On the bright side, she's taller than osibanjo...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by freemanbubble: 11:56am On Jul 02, 2018
Uglymugg:
100% correct. In fact, don't even near their social media page because your heart will break even though they are not doing anything bad, they'll get all kinds of attention from extremely beautiful to ugly people and it will just make you insecure and then you start overthinking everything. lol

then depression go set in abi?

to me sha whether the person fine or he nor fine me nor dey check at all.

4 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by NLFINEST(m): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Even if your partner is ugly asf don't check their phones ..
It's a personal belonging..

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by midehi2(f): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2018
Very correct, can't come and have heart attack undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Yuneehk(f): 11:57am On Jul 02, 2018
The chances of getting HBP would be really high if you do so. She's absolutely correct

3 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by ALAYORMII: 11:57am On Jul 02, 2018
One Fine boy don do this girl shege

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Dat night wey i check my ex chat on her facebook page weak me. I be go charge lappy for king house where i serve. On my way back breeze be push me nd i felt empty. Never try dat shit. Once i hear he is a toaster, he is just a friend, i free u be dat. I no wan die quick

9 Likes

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Nobody: 11:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Mowunmiaf:
Not so long ago, Nigerian singing sensation, Chidinma dished to her fans a relationship advice saying, ‘If I must brush before kissing you in the morning, we are not meant for each other‘.

Now, recently, she’s served yet another dish of relationship advice and has got people wondering if all is well with her alleged relationship with Kizz Daniel.

She wrote,

please if you are dating a fine person and you love your health, please I beg you in the name of Jesus Christ that said ‘it is finished’ on the cross, don’t go through their phone(s)

Read more here...http://aftrending.com/if-youre-dating-a-fine-person-please-dont-check-their-phones-chidinma-ekile/

100% FACT

1 Like

Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Awodipog(m): 11:58am On Jul 02, 2018
Omolomo.. Ojapa..... Wetin person dy find ... Na your phone..
Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
@indobaba said the same
_
Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
Useless girl no go marry 1 hit wonder
Re: Chidinma Ekile: If You Are Dating A Fine Person Please Don’t Check Their Phones by cvibe2: 12:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
To have made such comment, simply put, Chidinma has many people she is doing runs and sleeping with behind all the facade of celebrity and these are evidenced on her phone.

Simply put again, means many customers send Chidinma messages on phone to have a taste of her, and she responds positively.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Father, Olanrewaju Is Dead / Sinach Celebrates Her 48th Birthday (Photos) / Lilian Esoro Easter Time Out With Kids Ends In Car Disaster [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.