Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,878 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Issues On Integrating Remita payment gateway On My Wp Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Issues On Integrating Remita payment gateway On My Wp Website (1172 Views)

Browsers Does Not Know The Total File Download Size From My WP Site / I Need Author On My Wp Blog / HELP: My WP Posts Redirects To A Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Issues On Integrating Remita payment gateway On My Wp Website by Legolast: 9:54am On Jul 02, 2018
Hi, I have been trying to integrate remita payment gateway on my website since 2 weeks ago but I couldn't do it.

I have downloaded their Plugin, register on their website and I have done the necessary processes by connecting my bank account with my wallet but I couldn't get the Marchant ID, API key and the Secret Key. I called them and they referred me to remita.net/developers which I saw only documentation but not how to get the necessary keys.

If you have integrated remita payment gateway before, kindly enlighten me by telling me how to go about it and your experience.

Thanks in advance
Re: Issues On Integrating Remita payment gateway On My Wp Website by bedfordng(m): 1:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
if they have WP plugin for integration, then it shouldn't be that difficult to set it up on your platform. the plugin is meant to be used with woocommerce, so you need to have woocommerce installed. then connect it with the necessary api keys.

well, if you want, I can get it done for you if you are willing to allow me. I can do that for free.
Re: Issues On Integrating Remita payment gateway On My Wp Website by Legolast: 6:10pm On Jul 02, 2018
bedfordng:
if they have WP plugin for integration, then it shouldn't be that difficult to set it up on your platform. the plugin is meant to be used with woocommerce, so you need to have woocommerce installed. then connect it with the necessary api keys.

well, if you want, I can get it done for you if you are willing to allow me. I can do that for free.

Thanks very much, they have their own seperate Plugin for easydigitaldownload and woocommerce, geting the api key is the problem. Kindly drop your number sir. Tnx
Re: Issues On Integrating Remita payment gateway On My Wp Website by bedfordng(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
Legolast:

Thanks very much, they have their own seperate Plugin for easydigitaldownload and woocommerce, geting the api key is the problem. Kindly drop your number sir. Tnx
contact is on my signature
Re: Issues On Integrating Remita payment gateway On My Wp Website by kingpascal: 9:50pm On Dec 04, 2022
bedfordng:
contact is on my signature
Hello sir,

Please I also have a challenge on this remita integration on my Wordpress site I will appreciate if you could be of help to me

(1) (Reply)

What Can I Use To Build Websites Like This One / Full Review: Breet App Vs DartAfrica / Flash / Flex Builders: Please Let's Know You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.