Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,316 members, 7,819,072 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! (475 Views)

Folu Adeboye 72nd Birthday: Pastor Adeboye Kisses His Wife With Special Message / "She Lured Him Into Sex And This Happened" / Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! by Nobody: 10:24am On Jul 02, 2018
All "Science Students" Should come and disproof this again. Education has made a lot of ppl loose it. You hear it from the elders and from eyes witnesses still you claim its all lies. I have witnessed such and I can categorically say that these things happen. Read this recent Happening in Lagos below.

A man who claimed his wife died a couple of years ago, got the shocker of his life when he spotted his ‘wife’ in Lagos with another man who was taking her somewhere on a bike.

The man identified as Okechukwu James Uwa from Ezzagbo in Ebonyi state said he was travelling to Aba when he made a quick stop in Lagos to see an old colleague and while moving through Oshodi saw his ‘dead’ wife.

The shocked man said of the incident: my wife died of motor accident two years ago which I have finished her burial but am shocked to see her with a man who was conveying her in his motorcycle. At first, I hesitated until I summoned courage and when I called her by her name, on turning to see me she disappeared.

According to online sources, the man she was with on the bike fainted and had to be resuscitated and when questioned about the woman said he had been with her for a period of 8 months.

He also said that she moved in with him after they met in a church

According to the man: ‘She told me she was all alone in Lagos working but told me she was from Ebonyi state. I have many times requested that I meet her people but she would decline saying that her people are evil’.
Re: Man Spots ‘dead’ Wife With Another Man In Lagos, Then This Happened! by MrPRevailer(m): 7:07pm On Jul 02, 2018
Is this a movie or superstory?

(1) (Reply)

Have You Watched "The Lion King" Movies? That Is Christianity & Islam For You / Go Ahead And Judge! / `na Dem Dey Rush Me' See This Funny Programme Banner In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.