Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,623 members, 7,823,746 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation (28957 Views)

Little Girl Wore Eye Lashes, Artificial Nails To Her Graduation (Video) / Nigerian Slay Queen Arrives Her Graduation In Expensive Convoy, Wows Colleagues / Graduate Runs To Her Father's Mechanic Shop, Dresses Him in Her Graduation Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by dangotesmummy: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
faithesco:
or looking for a child !!!

Ordinary admission and she wanted to commit suicide we that JAMB has show pepper nko cry cry
it's not funny. Not everyone has emotional stamina it emotional maturity to handle the issues of life

Yorubas say enikan lomo. It's easy to say I'm a hard guy till the problems of life come so take several seats
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by israelmao(m): 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
Your life is not worth taken for anything because it belongs to God.He who committed suicide has committed murder because his soul is not his but God's.
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by baum1: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
faithesco:
or looking for a child !!!

Ordinary admission and she wanted to commit suicide we that JAMB has show pepper nko cry cry

Well, Cambridge A levels is 10 times harder than JAMB..Most people taking JAMB will get D and E in Cambridge A levels or even fail and that includes me 16-17 years ago. Only the very top JAMB takers will have a chance with Cambridge A levels. I know because I have taught at all these levels

So it is not ordinary..

Though I agree with you that it makes zero sense for her to take her life.
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by maestroferddi: 12:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
pyyxxaro:
Chest Amaka
Which one be "chest amaka"?
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by monte231(m): 12:59pm On Jul 02, 2018
Dis karius pix get's me everytime! grin grin
izzou:
See black beauty kiss

But I no come like fat people cry

Chai embarassed Why is this happening to me? sad
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Lexusgs430: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
GlorifiedTunde:

If it ain't THICK, it ain't right!

Your head dey dere, joor .....
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by mimimile93: 1:03pm On Jul 02, 2018
Gossipblogger:
Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide after Failing to Gain Admission, Celebrate her Graduations(photos)

A Plus sized lady who felt like she had enough and wanted to Take her own life after numerous trials to gain Admission failed, Is celebrating on her Twitter page, as she finally gained admission into University of Cambridge, and even graduated Yesterday, Congrats to Her, she shared the photos and captioned:
''February 2015 I tried to take my own life. I thought I had thrown away all my chances of getting A*AA, getting into any university, and even living. But God made a way. 3 years later, this North London Estate girl is a Graduate of the University of Cambridge. Next stop the World.

See More photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/lady-who-tried-committing-suicide-after.html

congrats to a real slay queen.

Before I opend d thread I knew she wont be a Nigerain.
Nigerian girls are not steadfast.
Nigerian girls slay with their poosies and not with their brains.

Moral Lesson: By All Means Never Ever Give Up. Do or Die Trying.
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by obynorecz: 1:12pm On Jul 02, 2018
oh so na London this wan dey self. You for come 9ja make jamb jam you any how. Then u go know what's up
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by baum1: 1:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
obynorecz:
oh so na London this wan dey self. You for come 9ja make jamb jam you any how. Then u go know what's up

LIE. She will blast your JAMB with at least 290 or just a bit lower!! Yes, I know.

I want to believe that you are old enough to understand what I have said is true.

Cambridge A level is way higher than JAMB. Cambridge A level tests 100, 200 and some 300 level work in a great depth. JAMB does not.

Let me give you an assignment - go and look for both past questions and judge for yourself. If you can't find, let me know. I will search and send to you when I have time.

I have taught at both levels, so I know. Sorry JAMB is hard for some Nigerians, but JAMB is cake compared to Cambridge A levels.
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by izzou(m): 1:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
monte231:
Dis karius pix get's me everytime! grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by izzou(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
MartinCorridon:

FATTYmas are often nice partners.

Free food and at times exceptionally high libidos.

I have fallen victim of some angry

I've always had this phobia for them

I have never dated one. No matter how beautiful she looks, once she's fat, I'll pass

I must really be missing cry
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by PaypalGod(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Remember she said 3 years later. In Nigeria, Na 25 years later with strike actions.
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by engrjacuzzi: 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
I hope she won't commit suicide when hunting for job and searching for husband.

I'm just imagining being on top of her with her legs at 1 and 11.

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by izzou(m): 1:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You don't know what you are missing out on ......

embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Lexusgs430: 1:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
izzou:

embarassed embarassed embarassed

Indeed, it must be a sad face.....

Now make amends, and go seek beta orobo....
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by izzou(m): 1:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lexusgs430:

Indeed, it must be a sad face.....

Now make amends, and go seek beta orobo....

I'm scared. The size of everything scares the shiiit outta me

sad

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by africanusvu(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is the right time to watch her for suicide then.when she search for job for 5yrs without any
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by showafrica(m): 1:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lexusgs430:

You don't know what you are missing out on ......

My man, dey like am fleshy... Patam Patam Patam. Only the sound alone gives joy for a whole week and they no dey get problems.
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Burgerlomo: 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
austyn0:
Those that trust in God are like Mount Zion which can never be shaken....Psalm 125:1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by icejoel(m): 1:51pm On Jul 02, 2018
CSTR1003:
She is fine.
I have friends that like women with this kind of shape.
I one
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by baum1: 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
africanusvu:
This is the right time to watch her for suicide then.when she search for job for 5yrs without any

You funny ghannn, no be small. She is getting a job of minimum total wage, £35K. If she venture enter finance industry or tech, this grows to £60K minimum. That na entry level, analyst 1.
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Lexusgs430: 2:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
izzou:

I'm scared. The size of everything scares the shiiit outta me

sad

You love bone crushing sounds? You don't like cushion effect?
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Lexusgs430: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
showafrica:

My man, dey like am fleshy... Patam Patam Patam. Only the sound alone gives joy for a whole week and they no dey get problems.

Why person go wan chop suya wey get too mush bone?
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by viccgm: 2:13pm On Jul 02, 2018
impatience is cancerous
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by veeceesynergy: 2:20pm On Jul 02, 2018
She get luck say she no dey Nigeria, she for prepare for another suicide after 3yrs of no job

Congrats to her, suicide is never an option
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by pweshdodo(m): 6:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
izzou:
See black beauty kiss

But I no come like fat people cry

Chai embarassed Why is this happening to me? sad
don't use this pics again...I am a Liverpool fan
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by Mires: 6:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Only brains make A (80 - 89) and A* (90- 100) in Cambridge A level.

That's what my students those days knew me for in my subject.

For six years of teaching at that level, only produced min of B (70 - 79)
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by BOOMnaija(m): 9:49pm On Jul 02, 2018
Eyaah!

Poor thing...

She graduated from a Nigerian university and she's happy like this...

She doesn't know wat lies ahead of her in d labour market.

I hope the urge to commit suicide doesn't rear up it's head once again wen she's faced with d realities of an average nigerian graduate after service.

Poor thing! cry
Re: Lady Who Tried Committing Suicide Over Admission, Celebrates Her Graduation by derrydinny: 7:56am On Jul 03, 2018
happiness can only be gotten from contentment and compromisation, if you achieve everything in this world and you are not satisfied, you may commit suicide or live an unhappy life, getting a degree may be her aim but she will surely face some big and hard challenges that will make her realise getting a degree is no longer an achievement, finding out what makes you happy is the greatest achievement.
goodluck to her anyways

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019 UTME: Seven Schools That Violated Admission Process / SCAM! Dr. Yakubu Nura Did NOT Win Any “World Physics Competition” / FG Approves Mother Tongue As A Compulsory Language In Primary Schools

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.