Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,502 members, 7,816,194 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Pretence: My Opinion - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pretence: My Opinion (357 Views)

My Opinion: Reason Why A Man Should Not Choose His Mother Above His Wife / My Opinion About The Viral "Calm Down" Video, What Is Yours? / British Law : Obtaining Husbands By False Pretence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pretence: My Opinion by AnthCunny(m): 12:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
'Pretenders are always the worst' goes the popular saying.

So many people see pretence as a deadly attribute, but I beg to differ. Pretence, basically, might not be totally harmful. It has its pros, as well as its cons. Personally, I think the pros overrides the cons.
Pretence becomes a bad thing when we begin to harbour evil plots in our heart, or when we pretend unnecessarily at the wrong time and situation.

Personally, I see pretence as a tool in achieving an objective - mind you, without hurting anyone's feeling.

In our daily lives, there maybe some characters you might want to possess. Why don't you begin by pretending to posses them? Soonest or later, you will find yourself exhibiting those characters.

What about that dude you have a natural dislike for. As a human, that feeling tends to abound. Why don't you begin by trying to like him? You never can tell, you may end up enjoying the good side of him (provided you have no evil plot for him or her).
Never estimate the power of pretence!
Re: Pretence: My Opinion by KanwuliaExtra: 7:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pretence = Self Deceit. kiss
If you can achieve your goals with pretence, ride on. wink

(1) (Reply)

Just These 8 Little And Convenient Gadgets Can Solve Your Lazy Problem / Bride's Father Wept During His Daughter's Wedding / In Need Of Used Refrigerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.