Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,929 members, 7,835,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) (21007 Views)

NSCDC officer kills Korean expatriate and colleague over non-payment of salary / Prostitutes, Customers Arrested In Maiduguri After Raid On Borno Hotel / Rings Made With Bullet Shells In Maiduguri By Residents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by ossaii(m): 1:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
This is NIGERIA
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
lovely, enough is enough
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by motherfucker: 1:31pm On Jul 02, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Some motherfucker is definitely sitting on it.
please o. I am not sitting on any thing... if I lie, you can check under

Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by rayornb(m): 1:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
1x2x3:
What nonsense!!!! Send in the Army to deal with this miscreants.

Ignorance!!!
Make dem send them please.
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by dokiOloye(m): 1:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
Aldebaran:

The once you collect from motorists no do? grin grin grin

Thievessss grin
Police de hardly collect money or even flex muscle for the core north.
Road safety, VIO etc are almost non existent there.
And ironically,it is security agents of mostly northern extraction that are posted down south to extort,rob and maim.
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by fedora04: 1:37pm On Jul 02, 2018
Now the question is what is the difference between what these guys are doing and what the 54 soldiers who refused to further participate in the fight against Boko Haram during Jonathans Regime did?

Yet the 54 Soldiers are languishing in prison because they believed the money was not channeled properly to buy weapons and for soldiers welfare.

Nairalanders, I have had a personal one on one discussion with some of this soldiers and they have told me categorically that it wasn't that they didn't want to fight but that they were simply asking for more weapons to fight

And what happened,the government organised a kangaroo court martial and sentenced them to life and later 10 years.We wouldnt have known the rot in the system if not that they cried out.

We are on the verge of seeing another incidence with this MOPOL rioting.

Please to those in authority, lets review the case of the [b]54 Soldiers still in various prisons in Nigeria all because they wanted Nigerians to know the decay in our security infrastructure.|free the 54 Soldiers...e don do
[/b]

1 Like

Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by kingsfire: 1:38pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nigeria is a failed state
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Contentpro: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
Hmmm.
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Emvicprints1: 1:40pm On Jul 02, 2018
nwakibie3:
and bubu want to share over $300m to his poverty stricken brothers in the north
you can imagine the nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Halexgos3(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
I said it Spain is going to be out of world cup.
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Reference(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
Only the third time I have seen the police on strike since I was born.
Only the second time I have seen an open police protest.
And the first time I have seen one where the protesters are armed.

This is an extremely dangerous situation and yet a new low.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2018
cheesy cheesy grin grin
motherfucker:
please o. I am not sitting on any thing... if I lie, you can check under
Damn man grin
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Girlsavage:
More

Traffic in Borno na keke traffic cheesy
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nigeria is finally down for AUCTION......
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Some motherfucker is definitely sitting on it.

But the guys calling for their dues will be fired instead. For them to be posted to Borno in the first place means the IG and their commanders never liked them. The error now is that you have gathered association of disgruntled officers in Borno to punish them but adults don’t change. The moment you mess with them again, dem go show dem selfs.

IG oooooooo transmit their allowances ooooo

3 Likes

Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Tarzan360(m): 1:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Aldebaran:

Thievessss grin
Motorists don't give bribe in the north they call it haram, only in the south we don't have name to call it except in english, that is why all the security agency are happy about bribe in the south
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by omocalabar(m): 1:50pm On Jul 02, 2018
Sars Shud open fire on theM, th same way they do to us na
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by ojialo(m): 1:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
Girlsavage:
Some Angry Police Officers This morning staged a Protest in Borno state Over Non Payment of Allowance, According to reports the Mobile Policemen were posted Maduguri in January in a bit to Fight Boko Haram, But are yet to be paid their Allowance, Hence the protest...

They could be seen with Sticks, Guns and others..

See More photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/police-officers-stages-protest-today-in.html

mutiny i hope they don't get sacked

1 Like

Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Kaziar: 1:55pm On Jul 02, 2018
There should be no reason for security operatives to be denied payments due them but, the NPF as a front line defense for the society is expected to channel grievances through ways that won't constitute to a break down of law and order.
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Nures(m): 1:58pm On Jul 02, 2018
this is nigeria
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by lastempero: 2:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Army will soon start there own.
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by richeeyo(m): 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Apina:
The Zoo must fall undecided
of the zoo falls, their is no place for biafra in history, we would see all of you dead
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by jeffoe(m): 2:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
I just they sorry for this peeps. Most Nigerians do not read terms and conditions before they sign. Some they even smile.
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Temi17: 2:57pm On Jul 02, 2018
Seriously this is unfair because since when buhari began his government is when their entitlement stop And he will not change then at appropriate time until when they are worn out of power before he will replace them and still self no benefits and u expect them to fight and win.!!

Nigeria shaa
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by dayoyak: 3:06pm On Jul 02, 2018
Between now and tomorrow, alhaji lai will come out to blame the opposition...
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Taich(m): 3:16pm On Jul 02, 2018
These are miscreants, bent on tarnishing the good image of the president. They must be dealt with. Soldiers use grenade on them. They are enemies of the state.
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by SexytorresE(f): 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2018
When I was growing up, I used to say this among my peers "what will happen if police go on strike? " will there be anything of such? And here it is today, I thought nothing of such could ever happen undecided Once upon a time in Nigeria.. So what if these guys protesting join force with the Boko boys and start killing the innocent people? Because I believe such thing could reach such extent. I wish the Fulani herdsmen and Boko Haram faces the leaders by killing them all angry angry grin. English is hard dnt come for m, am from Namibia angry grin grin
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by phase1: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
Aldebaran:

Thievessss grin

In the north, the police criminals find it difficult to extort civilians because the average hausa fulani youth is stubborn and suicidal but in the south the youths are weaklings who love life and enjoyment so they are easy prey for sars and police. And will easily 'settle' or bribe the police just to save their time on the road.

Have you ever seen sars and police protest for their pay in the south? They make more from southerners than the FG pays them.

1 Like

Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Aldebaran(m): 4:28pm On Jul 02, 2018
phase1:

In the north, the police criminals find it difficult to extort civilians because the average hausa fulani youth is stubborn and suicidal but in the south the youths are weaklings who love life and enjoyment so they are easy prey for sars and police.

Have you ever seen sars and police protest for their pay? They make more from southerners than the FG pays them.
I'm hearing this for the first time
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by kingsmaila(m): 4:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
Girlsavage:
Some Angry Police Officers This morning staged a Protest in Borno state Over Non Payment of Allowance, According to reports the Mobile Policemen were posted Maduguri in January in a bit to Fight Boko Haram, But are yet to be paid their Allowance, Hence the protest...

They could be seen with Sticks, Guns and others..

See More photos below!

Gossip From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/police-officers-stages-protest-today-in.html
FG please do the needful because it is not easy to be in Borno state.

Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Mcalakowe: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2018
Instinct tells me say naaa Sai baba Sai baba again. Shithole country as widely been called right.
Re: Mobile Police Officers Protest In Maiduguri Over Non-Payment Of Allowance (Pic) by Nelson247: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
1x2x3:
What nonsense!!!! Send in the Army to deal with this miscreants.
You call it nonesense abi? oya send soldiers na. You sleep at home while they sleep in the bush waiting for boko haram to slaughternthemand younsay make dem keep quiet. Thisbisbthe useless change we votedvfor

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Threaten To Attack 10 LGAs In Anambra (Full List / Court Sends Judge To Prison For Alleged Fraud / Buraimoh Gafar Murder: Lagos Policeman Protests As Court Remands Four Inspectors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.