Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,979 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course (5227 Views)

How Is Your Class Topper Fairing In Life So Far? / At LASU, Frst Class Is Not Cheap, Says Vice Chancellor / To Make First Class Is Easy( I Got 4.51(CGPA)L100) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mespusinglez(m): 1:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Pretty girls hate stressing themselves...just like what SIA Said In One Of Her Songs "Beautiful People Don't Stress.
~
So Just Know You Are Studying a useless course if you have alot of pretty girls in your class..
~
some courses that i observed are
MASS COMMUNICATIONS
BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
THEATRE
SOCIAL STUDIES
RELIGION
ACCOUNTTING
ECCE
ENG/SOS
PES
HOME ECONOMICS
AGRICULTURE
SURVEY
ESTATE MANAGEMENT
POLITICAL SCIENCE
ETC.
~
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Dominique

7 Likes

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mercenary: 1:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
Survey? Are you high on goat sh*t?

15 Likes

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 02, 2018
person will just sit down and start saying rubbish

8 Likes

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by QueenSuccubus(f): 1:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin

In the Philippines, once you study Agriculture in such universities, people believed that you are very rich & NOT THAT YOU ARE HANDSOME OR BEAUTIFUL.. grin lipsrsealed

They thought your parents owned a massive hectares of land for sugar/ banana or rice plantation or having a poultry or swine farm grin

11 Likes

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Idrismusty97(m): 1:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
And if you don't have any Lady in your class or just one or two then just know you are studying Mechanical Engineering.

37 Likes

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by MrCork: 1:54pm On Jul 02, 2018
jessca048:

angry
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by FuckFuckBoy(m): 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2018
MrCork:

angry
Woman wrapper
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mespusinglez(m): 2:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
Idrismusty97:
And if you don't have any Lady in your class or just one or two then just know you are studying Mechanical Engineering.
for where, like i said earlier....the don't like stress....they don't want their brain to get knocked

1 Like

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mespusinglez(m): 2:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
mercenary:
Survey? Are you high on goat sh*t?
See This One...What's There In Survey? #Mespu_Wonder
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mespusinglez(m): 2:21pm On Jul 02, 2018
jessca048:
To You Is Rubbish
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
QueenSuccubus:
grin

In the Philippines, once you study Agriculture in such universities, people believed that you are very rich & NOT THAT YOU ARE HANDSOME OR BEAUTIFUL.. grin lipsrsealed

They thought your parents owned massive hectares of land for sugar/ banana or rice plantation or having a poultry or swine farm grin

shockedshocked
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mercenary: 2:25pm On Jul 02, 2018
mespusinglez:
See This One...What's There In Survey? #Mespu_Wonder
How can you put survey on that list... How many female surveyors do your know...

Survey on that list is very odd
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:27pm On Jul 02, 2018
JixNation:

shockedshocked

I am studying B. Agric.

Yeaaah...u told me before Oli.. cheesy
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mespusinglez(m): 2:30pm On Jul 02, 2018
mercenary:
How can you put survey on that list... How many female surveyors do your know...

Survey on that list is very odd
Two Of My Pretty Crushs where in survey way back then in The University

1 Like

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shockedshockedshocked

You haven't forgotten?
How do I connect with you on whatsapp?
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
QueenSuccubus:

shockedshockedshocked

You haven't forgotten?
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by QueenSuccubus(f): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
JixNation:

shockedshockedshocked

You haven't forgotten?

Oohh..u got ur WhatsApp back now abi? cheesy

Juz drop ur number sha (preferably on dead thread ,juz mention me & i will add u ASAP )

Ofcurs i remember oo..ur my friend . wink

1 Like

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mercenary: 2:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
mespusinglez:
Two Of My Pretty Crushs where in survey way back then in The University
The question is are they practicing surveyors today?

Your post should clearly state courses that have more female students
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Erums(m): 3:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
I disagree with acc bieng on that list...
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mespusinglez(m): 6:29pm On Jul 02, 2018
Erums:
I disagree with acc bieng on that list...
Accounting is one of the easy course to study bro.... if you know you know,and if you don't know you won't know

4 Likes

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Erums(m): 6:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
mespusinglez:
Accounting is one of the easy course to study bro.... if you know you know,and if you don't know you won't know

So how does that make it a useless course... Do u know every organisation require an accountant?
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mespusinglez(m): 6:45pm On Jul 02, 2018
Erums:

So how does that make it a useless course... Do u know every organisation require an accountant?
not really
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Dacronym(m): 6:53pm On Jul 02, 2018
What is your definition of beauty,
Beauty is Relative, beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder, beauty is subjective,
The over emphasis on Something you have little or no Control over, Something Superficial, is a getting

The post is a joke, The OP a Joker, most would jump and pass but

3 Likes

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Erums(m): 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
mespusinglez:
not really

Then it's not an organization.. Cant argue further..
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by pelicanbeau(f): 7:18pm On Jul 02, 2018
...you get it right but you forgot to add sociology, catering and hotel management, food and nutrition, dietetics and nutrition. Though you partly get it wrong because fine girls study nursing which is close to medicine and pharmacy the most.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by mespusinglez(m): 7:32pm On Jul 02, 2018
pelicanbeau:
...you get it right but you forgot to add sociology.
You're Beautiful...I Guess you study one of those courses mentioned above
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by pelicanbeau(f): 7:36pm On Jul 02, 2018
mespusinglez:
You're Beautiful...I Guess you study one of those courses mentioned above

Thanks, but my discipline is far from your list, I studied a brain engaging course.
Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by EmmySparky(m): 8:19pm On Jul 02, 2018
op u are very correct...they no like stress at all

1 Like

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by Aderewah: 9:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
Ode op. So theatre arts is not stressful? It's useless ba? In oau, dramatic arts is one of the top five toughest courses

1 Like

Re: If Your Class Is Full Of Pretty Girls,just Know You're Studying A Useless Course by revolt(m): 10:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Painful truthlol

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

TETFUND: BIMS To Empower Education For Students, Lecturers And Staff / Ui Second Batch Of Shortlisted Candidates Is Out! / Ndu Part-time And Basic Programmes First List Is Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.