Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

3 Profitable Niche Site Selection Techniques That Works Great In 2018 (with PDF) - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 3 Profitable Niche Site Selection Techniques That Works Great In 2018 (with PDF) (704 Views)

I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? / Ways To Make Money Online In 2018 With Reasonable Examples / Own 2018 With Special Web Development Skills (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Profitable Niche Site Selection Techniques That Works Great In 2018 (with PDF) by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:24pm On Jul 02, 2018
Want a niche site that makes money?

Then you are in luck.

Because I'm in a good mood today, I'm going to show you 3 actionable techniques for choosing profitable Amazon Niche Sites.

I didn't actually come up with them but these uber simple techniques have worked great for me in 2018.

A little backstory.

2 years ago, I was having very poor results in building profitable Amazon niche sites.

I mean very poor!

9 out of every 10 Amazon Affilitae Niche Site I was trying to build was burning a huge hole into my pocket bigger than some of the pot holes on Lagos roads.

Total waste of time too.

Then I started digging around trying to find out was I was doing wrong.

It was then I found an article. I copied it and turned it into a recipe document for selecting profitable niches.

Fast forward to 2018 and the lessons I implemented from that article have remarkably worked out great!

When I get home tonight, I will drop a link here. You are free to copy and share it (it's not mine, I also copied it).

Here are a couple of takeaways from the article:

1) Bad Niche research is no.2 reason for failure for most Amazon Niche Sites (1 being not taking action)

2) The methodology has 10 checklist for a profitable niche site:

The checklist stresses that niches should

a) have products with mid-price range that encourages impulse buys but also relatively high dollar amounts on commissions.

b) have several related products. This is KEY! A niche that has several related products will keep average order size healthy.

Average order size is a key component in how much money your niche site can make. It could be the difference between a $50 per month AMZ Site and a $2000 per month AMZ Site.

c) have multiple related keywords

d) have 2-3 affiliate sites in the first page. This is another gold bomb you will get from the article.

I won't touch any niche that I can't find other affiliate sites ranking in the first page.

That's a strong message from Google:

here's what Google is saying if you can't find other affiliate niche sites in the first page:

'No, Son. We don't like ranking your lot for these keywords and niches'

You better believe the Old G.

e) have low competition. The article shows how to gauge competition with a single/simple and effective rule of thumb. Hint: involves DA.

3) No competition niches are unicorns. Don't exist. Move on, fella.

4) But there are still very low competition niches with good earnings potential.

5) Not a walk in the park to find them, though the article gives you a good frame work to make your load lighter...

6) And the good news is: find a good niche and you are almost there.

7) Your idea generating phase will usually start from Amazon.com/bestsellers but there's also a case for starting from Amazon.com/gp/site-directory

Tools you will use:

- Moz tool bar
- SEMRush
- Google Keyword Planner

Like I said:

I will share the article when I get home tonight.

I also bought a Video Course that goes deeper than selecting a profitable niche.

The video course alone has more than 100x paid for itself.

Magnificent stuff.

I'm also planning on sharing that here as well, I will have to dig up my old external HD to do that though.

Guys, please hold me accountable on these.

I might get home and forget to upload a link to my revised version of the article. And I think it will be criminal not to share all that value with folks here struggling like I did years back.

Just send me an email from 7pm with the words: 'Don't forget.'

You can have the subject as 'AMZ' so I don't think it's a client telling me not to forget to get pizza for tomorrow's meeting smiley

P.S. Mail me at hello@joblessfella.com

P.S.S. Y'all should thank @silvermoney - he reached out and we had a discussion that led to this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Profitable Niche Site Selection Techniques That Works Great In 2018 (with PDF) by Silvermoney: 5:28am On Jul 03, 2018
Great stuff as usual.

Please come and share all the resources you mentioned here. I'm sure a lot of us would benefit immensely from this labour of love..
Re: 3 Profitable Niche Site Selection Techniques That Works Great In 2018 (with PDF) by magodoro: 7:34am On Jul 03, 2018
Following
Re: 3 Profitable Niche Site Selection Techniques That Works Great In 2018 (with PDF) by Nichesiteseo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
I posted the link to the PDF here yesterday but got myself banned by the anti-spam bot.

If you want the PDF please do send a mail at hello at forever jobless dot com.

1 Like

Re: 3 Profitable Niche Site Selection Techniques That Works Great In 2018 (with PDF) by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:48pm On Jul 05, 2018
Bump!

(1) (Reply)

. / [hostolx] Web Designing Companies Auckland | Web Design Companies | Web Design / A Website That Shows You How To Invest Two Hundred Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.