Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,999 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? (2944 Views)

I'm Creating FREE Websites For 2 People / Help, How Do I Block A Site From Tapping Into My Feed / Help! How Do I Prevent My Blogger Hosted Site From Showing Error. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2018
I have a thread here about creating niche sites.

Niche sites that can make you $500 dollars a month.

That's usually my minimum goal for every niche site I create.

It does take time and a bit of effort but once the wheel starts spinning, it's quite passive from then on.

This is my day job also.

I create Amazon affiliate niche sites and then sell them.

I built one recently with my team that was a bit overwhelming. It was fun too, anyway.

I got stretched and I'm taking some time off to cool.

But there's a problem:

Though, I'm not taking client work at the moment, I can't stop just fiddling around with these Amazon niche sites.

Also, I have received over 100 mails, closer to 200, on my methods of starting these niche sites from scratch and building them up to start making $500 dollars a month.

I have decided to build one and write out in detail in real time how I go about it. But that's if people show interest.

I want to do this so that I can point people to this when those 'how do you build these sites' questions come up.

Secondly, what's better than a real time step by step process. You can even follow along - and you are welcome to steal all my methods and intellectual property.

So if you are interested in this please indicate by commenting.

If I get a lot of response and interest then I will start next week.

Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Are you very good on CPA Marketing?
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nichesiteseo(m): 1:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
Are you very good on CPA Marketing?

Hello Sapio.

Why do you ask?

Yes, I do CPA Marketing.
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Sapiosexuality(m): 1:52pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

Hello Sapio.

Why do you ask?

Yes, I do CPA Marketing.
I'd like to learn that. Especially the paid one using BuySellAds, what will it take and is it still profitable?
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by SirLakes: 2:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Following
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by CuriousX: 2:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nichesiteseo:
I have a thread here about creating niche sites.

Niche sites that can make you $500 dollars a month.

That's usually my minimum goal for every niche site I create.

It does take time and a bit of effort but once the wheel starts spinning, it's quite passive from then on.

This is my day job also.

I create Amazon affiliate niche sites and then sell them.

I built one recently with my team that was a bit overwhelming. It was fun too, anyway.

I got stretched and I'm taking some time off to cool.

But there's a problem:

Though, I'm not taking client work at the moment, I can't stop just fiddling around with these Amazon niche sites.

Also, I have received over 100 mails, closer to 200, on my methods of starting these niche sites from scratch and building them up to start making $500 dollars a month.

I have decided to build one and write out in detail in real time how I go about it. But that's if people show interest.

I want to do this so that I can point people to this when those 'how do you build these sites' questions come up.

Secondly, what's better than a real time step by step process. You can even follow along - and you are welcome to steal all my methods and intellectual property.

So if you are interested in this please indicate by commenting.

If I get a lot of response and interest then I will start next week.

Happy Sunday

Very interested. Fire on
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by WalkerMichael(m): 2:20pm On Jul 29, 2018
This will be fun!
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2018
Sapiosexuality:
I'd like to learn that. Especially the paid one using BuySellAds, what will it take and is it still profitable?

Sapio, please mail me at the address in my signature with your number. Then I will hop on a call with you.
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by henryobinna(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Hi NicheSiteSeo, I thought you had/have a similar thread on here?

What happened to it?
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
henryobinna:
Hi NicheSiteSeo, I thought you had/have a similar thread on here?

What happened to it?

Yes similar.

The difference is, this will be a real time step by step.

I will be building an Amazon affiliate niche site and documenting my process in real time so anyone can follow along.

The other thread was just general advice.

This will be actionable and live.
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nichesiteseo(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
Oh, and the best part:

If I meet the $500 goal a month, I will do a raffle draw on here and pick a partner from the forum.

The partner will be tasked with joining me in managing the site and scaling it.

We would co-own the site and share profit.

I'm doing this because I might not have the time to manage the site if it becomes successful.

I have other obligations.

If you win the pick and come on as a partner you will take control of the site and have 50% equity in it.

But all these is still down to how much interest this thread gets.

So keep the comments coming.

1 Like

Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by henryobinna(m): 3:07pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

Yes similar.

The difference is, this will be a real time step by step.

I will be building an Amazon affiliate niche site and documenting my process in real time so anyone can follow along.

The other thread was just general advice.

This will be actionable and live.
So what's up with it? Did the test site reach the $500 benchmark?

I like this journey
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Sapiosexuality(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

Sapio, please mail me at the address in my signature with your number. Then I will hop on a call with you.

Okay. Will do that now.
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nichesiteseo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 29, 2018
henryobinna:
So what's up with it? Did the test site reach the $500 benchmark?

I like this journey

I haven't started the site yet.

I want to see some interest before starting.
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Adebaba1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
Chairman fire on
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Obagoblog(m): 6:06pm On Jul 29, 2018
Go on boss
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by henryobinna(m): 6:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

I haven't started the site yet.

I want to see some interest before starting.

ok,
got to follow this thread to see how you go with it, but have you had any success with a niche site before? using SEO as your main source of traffic?
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nichesiteseo(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
henryobinna:
ok,
got to follow this thread to see how you go with it, but have you had any success with a niche site before? using SEO as your main source of traffic?

I run a small SEO agency and we create niche sites using SEO as the main source of traffic.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by henrykene(m): 7:56pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ok fine. We can work together on this project here in particular.

I am an SEO expert and WordPress professional who does affiliate niche site too

1 Like

Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by imhere: 8:24pm On Jul 29, 2018
I'm in, carry on please
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by henryobinna(m): 8:38pm On Jul 29, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

I run a small SEO agency and we create niche sites using SEO as the main source of traffic.

oh good.
Do this for clients? or you and your teams'
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by lastbaff(m): 10:39pm On Jul 29, 2018
Cool
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nichesiteseo(m): 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2018
henryobinna:
oh good.
Do this for clients? or you and your teams'

Sorry Henry for the late reply.

Both.
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 16, 2018
So, has the niche site started making $500/month ? grin grin

Talk is always cheap
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by djbasket(m): 7:38am On Nov 17, 2018
Following, please continue
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nichesiteseo(m): 4:12pm On Dec 08, 2018
ClixMaster:
So, has the niche site started making $500/month ? grin grin

Talk is always cheap

Hello Clix,

The plan was to setup an experimental site and show people how I go about building amazon affiliate sites.

I didn’t get enough response to validate people were interested.

So didn’t go any further.

I don’t do affiliate marketing anymore.

But it’s how I cut my teeth online.

500 dollars a month is certainly not easy. Like all things it takes work. But certainly doable.

Have you got any experience with affiliate marketing?
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

Hello Clix,

The plan was to setup an experimental site and show people how I go building amazon affiliate sites.

I didn’t get enough response to validate people were interested.

So didn’t go any further.

I don’t do affiliate marketing anymore.

But it’s how I cut my teeth online.

500 dollars a month is certainly not easy. Like all things it takes work. But certainly doable.

Have you got any experience with affiliate marketing?
I have no experience in affiliate marketing. Just trying to see if I can learn one or two things from you to start cheesy. So why did you stop Affiliate marketing? You've stopped blogging too?
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nichesiteseo(m): 4:22pm On Dec 08, 2018
Sapiosexuality:

Hello Sapio,

I have been away for a while.

Sorry I’m just getting back to you on this.

If you are still interested in CPA marketing let me know.

I have a very useful and beginner friendly resource I can send your way.

The space keeps evolving and what works today usually doesn’t work tomorrow but there are still some evergreen principles that should tilt your odds favorably.

I bought the resource eons ago so obviously some materials in it are outdated but generally still a good guide.

Let me know if you are interested.

1 Like

Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nichesiteseo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 08, 2018
ClixMaster:
I have no experience in affiliate marketing. Just trying to see if I can learn one or two things from you to start cheesy. So why did you stop Affiliate marketing? You've stopped blogging too?

Ownership and control.

As an affiliate you usually take the smallest piece of the pie.

You are basically at the bottom of the totem pole.

It’s a good way to get started to making money online as you don’t need to front up capital for inventory or building a team to sell a service.

I started that way built up cash and started my own business.

I still build affiliate sites but for clients not for myself.

I’m also working on a business to business Software business so I have my hands full.

There’s a lot of information out there on how you can get started in AM. Though you will need to filter out a lot of bad stuff.

The best advice I can give is this:

Step 1:

Just start. Test things out. People read and read and research and often don’t take action. I see this all the time.

It’s one reason why I’m not as active as I used to be here. You can give people a step by step guide and they won’t follow through.

When you plunge in, you will make mistakes but that’s fine. But you don’t learn until you take action.

Step 2:

Always be measuring your results. Observe and access what works and what doesn’t work. Then keep tweaking till you get your desired outcome.

Step 3:

Double down on what’s working very hard.

That’s it.

Prepackaged information is very inferior to just taking action.

A lot of people out there mostly teach regurgitated bad info just to sell you something. The only way to know what works is to just start.

That’s it.

That’s how I did it years back and sold 5 sites.

Trial and error.

Here’s some pointers:

1.) Choose your niche wisely. Niche selection is the make or break decision. Everything stems from this and will determine how much you make.

Avoid very popular niches like electronics and health.

Go for passion niches.

Passion niches are hobbies and things people are crazy about. Examples are paint balling and Hiking. People spend a lot of money on hobbies.

Another advantage of passion niches is low competition. Because they are usually boring niches most people won’t touch them with an hazmat suit on.

This will make it easier for you to rank.

Hyper-Focus:

Always niche down.

Don’t start a hiking site.

Start a hiking site for beginners.

Don’t start a golf site.

Start a golf site for women.

Why?:

Relevance.

The more niched your site the easier it is to cut through all the noise.

Imagine a woman interested in picking up golf as a hobby.

She’s looking to get some starter golf clubs.

Then she hops on google to research.

She’s going to stick with the site angled toward just women than a general golf site. You dig?

There’s a lot I wish I could write here. But I’m hopping around at the moment and I have to go.

Just let me know if you are really interested in goin down this route. I can then find a more tailored info for you.

Cheers.

1 Like

Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Dec 08, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

Ownership and control.

It’s a good way to get started to making money online as you don’t need to front up capital for inventory or building a team to sell a service.

I’m also working on a business to business Software business so I have my hands full.

There’s a lot of information out there on how you can get started in AM. Though you will need to filter out a lot of bad stuff.

Step 1:

Just start. Test things out. People read and read and research and often don’t take action. I see this all the time.

It’s one reason why I’m not as active as I used to be here. You can give people a step by step guide and they won’t follow through.

When you plunge in, you will make mistakes but that’s fine. But you don’t learn until you take action.

Step 2:

Always be measuring your results. Observe and access what works and what doesn’t work. Then keep tweaking till you get your desired outcome.

Step 3:

That’s it.

A lot of people out there mostly teach regurgitated bad info just to sell you something. The only way to know what works is to just start.

That’s it.

Trial and error.

Here’s some pointers:

1.) Choose your niche wisely. Niche selection is the make or break decision. Everything stems from this and will determine how much you make.

Go for passion niches.

Passion niches are hobbies and things people are crazy about. Examples are paint balling and Hiking. People spend a lot of money on hobbies.

Another advantage of passion niches is low competition. Because they are usually boring niches most people won’t touch them with an hazmat suit on.

Hyper-Focus:

Always niche down.

Don’t start a golf site.

Why?:

Relevance.

She’s going to stick with the site angled toward just women than a general golf site. You dig?

There’s a lot I wish I could write here. But I’m hopping around at the moment and I have to go.

Just let me know if you are really interested in goin down this route. I can then find a more tailored info for you.

Cheers.
Wow! Though I am into mobile phone and accessories business offline, but just feel i should create an online presence and at the same time, take advantage of affiliate marketing.

Does it mean that this niche I am into is not profitable? And besides, I have started a niche blog but don't actually know how to narrow down Jumia affiliate code to the particular product I am reviewing. What I mean is this, let say I am reviewing or writing about itel p32 phone on the blog. And I want to embed the affiliate code on my post, instead of the general Mobile phone code that will lead people the different brands of phones. How do I locate the particular brand and model of the phone on my affiliate dashboard?

Thanks sir
Re: I'm Creating A Niche Site From $0 To $500 A Month. Who Wants To Follow Along? by Simplybami(f): 12:51am On Dec 10, 2018
Nichesiteseo:

Ownership and control.

Step 1:

Step 2:

Step 3:

That’s it.

That’s it.

Trial and error.

Here’s some pointers:

Go for passion niches.

Hyper-Focus:

Always niche down.

Don’t start a golf site.

Why?:

Relevance.

Cheers.

Hello, I'm interested.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tips To Optimize Your Business And Website For Local Search / Save Facebook Comments Into A Database / Paypal Verified Accounts For Sale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.