Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:31 AM

Birth Certificate From National Population Commission - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Birth Certificate From National Population Commission (1264 Views)

How Do I Get A Birth Certificate For A Newborn? / Birth Certificate From National Population Commission (npc) / Obtain Nigerian Birth Certificate From National Population Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Birth Certificate From National Population Commission by statedv1: 3:52pm On Jul 02, 2018
NIGERIAN BIRTH CERTIFICATE FROM NATIONAL POPULATION COMMISSION
Nigeria birth certificate is a certificate issues by Nigerian government ministry called National Population Commission,that is use to indicate ,you or your child or relative were born in Nigeria by Nigerian parent or foreign parents

As long as the child or any person is being born in NIGERIA,The person is qualify to have the birth certificate for record and official purpose such as job placement,schooling in and out of Nigeria,immigration purpose,for documentation in various offices, for visa processing purpose.
Those who where born in the rural area (village) who do not have record of their birth certificate both adult and child of any age.
Those who have it previously,but have misplace it .can still get another birth certificate both for Adult and child from NPC.
Those whose parent are foreigners and they were born in Nigeria, can obtain the birth certificate from National Population Commission here in Nigeria

I assist to obtain the birth certificate from national population commission in NIGERIA
I equally do AUTHENTICATION OF DOCUMENT @ Home affairs at ABUJA
I am a trusted person and I have done NPC birth certificate for so many Nigerians and foreigners that are were born in Nigeria,living in Nigeria ,equally in various countries such as America,France,isreal, Indians etc.
Get in-touch with Mr Richard 08024995989 (call and whatsapp)
Office is 3 oduyemi street ikeja Lagos.

(1) (Reply)

Why Married Or Engaged Men Get More Sex Than Singles. / How To Know When Your Cooking Gas Will Finish / Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.