Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,772 members, 7,831,478 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife (1268 Views)

Son Tells Mum To Leave His Home To Create Space For Girlfriend With 2kids (vid) / Woman Who Sent Daughter N7.4M While Abroad, Returns Home To Find The Money Gone / US Soldier Flies Home To Surprise His Parents And Walks In On Them Having Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by tonyluyi1985: 4:27pm On Oct 23, 2020
Due to the economic hardship in the nation, a man has decided to abdicate his position of the head of the house for his wife to take over.
He wrote on Instagram:
“Due to the increasing rate of family problems in my house at the moment, I am stepping down as the head of my house.
My wife will take over from here. Thank u and God bless you all”
Source @https://africanbard.com/2020/10/23/man-hands-over-the-headship-of-his-home-to-his-wife/
Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by Franzinni: 4:32pm On Oct 23, 2020
Sharp guy ...
Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by MOLOTOVcockTAIL(m): 4:33pm On Oct 23, 2020
grin
Hahaha
Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by nifemi25(m): 4:36pm On Oct 23, 2020
Wise guy.. When the billing is too much you just have to step down... How how wish our president can also take this bold step

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by chii8(f): 7:19pm On Oct 23, 2020
Haba nah.... #END HUSBAND BRUTALITY#
Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by Sleekbaby(f): 9:25pm On Oct 23, 2020
Hope he will take over the house chores

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by pozehnani(f): 10:29pm On Oct 23, 2020
Lazy men everywhere. See how he just sold his birthright. SMH.

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by Jorgenvava: 12:10am On Oct 24, 2020
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it.

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,

"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,

"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!

3 Likes

Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 24, 2020
Probably, that MAN would have lived in the United States for Years.
That's what we see here.
It's not easy to be a MAN in the US.

I have wealthy uncles who have lived in the United States for 3 decades now who have vowed never to marry again.
They have so much wealth that one got back to Nigeria to vie for Governorship self sponsored.
Most Men are now bitter.
They prefer BABY MAMA.
Some married ones have vowed never to bring their WIVES over, they rather send them money and allow their wives cheat in Nigeria.... which is better for their husbands based here in the US.

It's really terrible. cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by MuttleyLaff: 2:48am On Oct 24, 2020
Jorgenvava:
Thank God DJ Switch has finally made a video about what happened that night. For those who didn't watch it, she mentioned two forces; the Nigerian army and the police force. The Nigerian army came first, and when they left, the police force (SARS) continued. Perhaps, reason why there was an increase in the death toll and why the army also denies it.

Now, you may be wondering why DJ Switch and others took the bodies to the soldiers. Let me tell you what happened.

According to Brigadier General Francis Omata, who was alleged as the person who gave his soldiers, the command to kill unarmed protesters at the Lekki Toll Gate, he didn't do it

Francis said he was not the one who gave the order. It was Lt. Col S.O Bello of the 65 Battalion Bonny Camp.

Why his name is being spread about is because when he heard the plot, he rushed to the scene 39 minutes later to pull back his boys.

He had to announce his name to prevent them from shooting him. This was how people got his name and thought he led them. Here is the link below to read this information
:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.withinnigeria.com/2020/10/21/brigadier-francis-omata-clears-the-air-on-lekkimassacre-names-officer-who-led-the-operation/amp/

Yes, the Nigerian Army under the command of LT. Col S.O Bello, gave the command to kill unarmed protesters. Who sent Bello?

Now, the reason why DJ Switch trusted the army enough to lay the bodies at their feet was because of Omata. She thought she could trust him, since he came to stop his boys. So for those wondering, I hope you have your answers.

Now, in her statement, she said the SARS police came later. You know they are still disgruntled about their dissolution and took out their anger on the protesters. They've been killing before, it's not a new thing.

The bulk of the killing, the probable 63 dead youths were killed by SARS, the same people this protest is all about.

And...

They are silencing people from speaking the truth.

I found this out when someone made a post of one of the victims and how he was killed. When I got back to check the post, I didn't see it. I asked the lady, she said they told her to take it down.

Who are they?

Now, let's look at a time line of event since the Lekki Massacre:

Sanwo-Olu wrote;

"This is the toughest night of our lives as forces beyond our direct control have moved to make dark notes in our history, but we will face it and come out stronger." This was by 7:43 10/20/20.

Meanwhile the shooting continued until the next morning. Forces beyond our Governors control stopped him from directing the ones under his control to stop the shooting.

We also heard the military was looking for the survivors of the shooting to kill them off.

This was after Sanwo-Olu wrote,
"There are currently 10 patients at the Gen. Hospital, 11 at Reddington, and 4 at Vedic; with mild to moderate levels of injuries while 2 are receiving intensive medical care."

I believe he made this statement as a means of informing the military where the survivors are since making phone calls might leave trails when investigations begin.

Reno Omokri tweeted on 17th,
"I just got privilege information that there is division in the military about how to handle EndSARS protesters, with Burutai pushing for a Shiite scenario, similarly to the Zaria massacre."

This was on 17th October, 2020. The Lekki massacre happened 20th October, 2020 with the military and SARS hiding dead bodies so they can easily twist the story.

Do you know what these guys are doing?

They want to discredit the Lekki story and they are winning!

These people maimed the Nigerian Youths that went out to protest for a better life, they killed them, and threatened their family to keep quiet.

They are monsters!
[img]https://media1./images/e330d7add9322b0929a82337d838fce1/tenor.gif?itemid=5641886[/img]
Oh snap. This is getting very interesting
Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by crackhaus: 9:27am On Oct 24, 2020
tonyluyi1985:

Due to the economic hardship in the nation, a man has decided to abdicate his position of the head of the house for his wife to take over.

He wrote on Instagram:
“Due to the increasing rate of family problems in my house at the moment, I am stepping down as the head of my house.
My wife will take over from here. Thank u and God bless you all”

Lol, it's a welcome development... A man cannot come and go and kill himself just because he married woman na grin

I wish all men married to Nigerian women claiming feminists & "equalists" would do the same thing – let these people take the lead they so crave for in a family, then we see how long it takes before they start complaining again...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by mariahAngel(f): 10:14am On Oct 24, 2020
Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by Deceptionlove: 11:21am On Oct 24, 2020
pozehnani:

You reek of POVERTY AND IGNORANCE......
Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by pozehnani(f): 11:43am On Oct 24, 2020
Deceptionlove:

You reek of POVERTY AND IGNORANCE......

One lazy Blob spotted.

Buzz off!

2 Likes

Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 24, 2020
grin
Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by frozen70(f): 6:27pm On Oct 24, 2020
pozehnani:

As a woman you are not supposed to reason this way

For a man to take such decision, it means the wife should please help him out and he will remain humble to it

Until you get married and have a family you will never understand what it takes to keep a family intact

Try and change your mindset and perceptions about men, they are not a cash cow that's why some ladies are still single

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by mariahAngel(f): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2020
frozen70:

As a woman you are not supposed to reason this way

For a man to take such decision, it means the wife should please help him out and he will remain humble to it

Until you get married and have a family you will never understand what it takes to keep a family intact

Try and change your mindset and perceptions about men, they are not a cash cow that's why some ladies are still single

Ha!
Deputy Buka spotted! grin

I don't even know where to begin with this your post eshiokwu'm nile undecided
Re: Man Hands Over The Headship Of His Home To His Wife by frozen70(f): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2020
mariahAngel:

Ha!
Deputy Buka spotted! grin

I don't even know where to begin with this your post eshiokwu'm nile undecided

Is alright

(1) (Reply)

Affordable Fuel-efficient Charcoal Stoves / I Don't Really Know How To Handle My Little Niece / LUXURY MATTRESS PRICES IN NIGERIA ( SEPTEMBER 2021)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.