Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,258 members, 7,829,507 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Tekno Strikes As Pose In His Mansion, Shows Off His Cars - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tekno Strikes As Pose In His Mansion, Shows Off His Cars (3262 Views)

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tekno Strikes As Pose In His Mansion, Shows Off His Cars by Chikexe: 4:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
The Nigerian singer who just welcomed his first baby last month shared pictures on his Instagram handle as he poses with one of his cars

http://www.vondanews.com/tekno-strikes-as-pose-in-his-mansion-shows-off-his-cars/

Re: Tekno Strikes As Pose In His Mansion, Shows Off His Cars by rossyc(f): 4:39pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nice
Re: Tekno Strikes As Pose In His Mansion, Shows Off His Cars by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 02, 2018
My G
Re: Tekno Strikes As Pose In His Mansion, Shows Off His Cars by stayingfocused: 8:35pm On Jul 02, 2018
I no get money wen i come Lagos.... grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Strikes As Pose In His Mansion, Shows Off His Cars by DOUBLEWAHALA: 9:43pm On Jul 02, 2018
see leg like well wraped 50 naira weed
Re: Tekno Strikes As Pose In His Mansion, Shows Off His Cars by GOFRONT(m): 10:11pm On Jul 02, 2018
grin
Re: Tekno Strikes As Pose In His Mansion, Shows Off His Cars by itspzpics(m): 5:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Bigboi
Re: Tekno Strikes As Pose In His Mansion, Shows Off His Cars by Abdul3391(m): 7:16am On Jul 03, 2018
hmmmm my God hope u are seeing this?
Re: Tekno Strikes As Pose In His Mansion, Shows Off His Cars by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:24am On Jul 03, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
see leg like well wraped 50 naira weed
Okokobiyo grin grin grin
Re: Tekno Strikes As Pose In His Mansion, Shows Off His Cars by Kastonkastroll(m): 7:28am On Jul 03, 2018
A young nigga in the making. Success gladdens my heart. Enjoy bro cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid And Dj Spinal Pay Homage To Oba Elegushi At His Palace, Shake The King / Divorced: Top 5 Beautiful Nollywood Actresses That Are Yet To Re-marry (photos) / Nigerian Mother Excited As She Acquires A $90,000 Tesla Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.