Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) (92192 Views)

Naira Marley: I Charge 20 Million For A Show - Singer Flaunts His Cars / Kizz Daniel Strikes A Pose With His Cars In His New Mansion / Chika Ike Pretty In White (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by akeentech(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is what people called color combination

https://www.instagram.com/p/BlDQcVoltYy/

6 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by akeentech(m): 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
Watch also

Mind blowing ways of earning free b1tcoins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ITvY5hzEDE0
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by GistMeMore: 2:17pm On Jul 10, 2018

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by itspzpics(m): 2:21pm On Jul 10, 2018
wink wink
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 10, 2018
White Army

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by akeentech(m): 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
That's white House where power resides

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:26pm On Jul 10, 2018
shocked

una bloggers gods go punish you.

The more you keep displaying these artiste with extravagant lifestyle-their fleet of cars, their expensive house, won't really and never result to 'motivating people but will certainly and eventually intimidate people into doing illegal work just to feel among.

[img]https://media1./images/d24e7a81c4c25867a9fbec6e79e2634b/tenor.gif?itemid=10938624[/img]

113 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by ShobayoEmma(m): 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please David, don't give me headache and distraction as i'm doing my best to be more of you legally possible. Jah bless us in our quest to the toppest top.

14 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Mosesjoker(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
at OP abeg where is the news here

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by iamjustified(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
This is Nigeria
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by sparog(m): 3:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
Baba for d cars grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by total3: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
dat garage tho
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by monaPhilz: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
I key into his blessings. Oluwa bless our hustle all.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Brother Shaggi how are you? Any question of the day? Oya hit me.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Nduemma12(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Blessed Assurance grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Hardewarlee(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
You want to know the meaning of Oshaprapra Check your Dictionary ... You go see Davido as meaning

3 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by BAVOSKI(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
Owo...Ego.
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by DonMoga(m): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2018
lord answer my prayers

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by laurel03(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
Poor man mind now... go be like ogboni stuff.

Baba God bless my hustle too
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by joeace2020(m): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
good for him

Get the Passion Phone Holder today and Enjoy life

https://www.nairaland.com/4603334/stop-carrying-phone-about..start-using

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by KanwuliaExtra: 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2018
See as motors cramp the tiny compound. undecided
If you nor fit build beta garage, why buy expensive cars? undecided

Real MMR(money miss road)!

OBO. . . OLODO BABA OLOWO!
OBO. . . ODE BABA OLOWO! cheesy

Like fada, like son! TASTELESS! embarassed

5 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Cholls(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2018

3 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by pol23: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
If I say I get money pass Davido now... All of Una go dey fight me.
I refuse to be intimidated....I'm richer than Davido and wizkid combine.
And soon enough we take over the number one spot.
It's one step at a time,but for now make I prepare for tomorrow's marketing interview...lol.
But for real I'm rich in Christ.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by QuietHammer(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
pol23:
If I say I get money pass Davido now... All of Una go dey fight me.
I refuse to be intimidated....I'm richer than Davido and wizkid combine.
And soon enough we take over the number one spot.
It's one step at a time,but for now make I prepare for tomorrow's marketing interview...lol.
But for real I'm rich in Christ.

And he is poor in Christ?

Ogbeni, you and I know that if you were thrown up, your body wouldn't give a thud when it lands like the average person's ; the sound will be like the clinking of two glasses for that's how broke you are.

grin

4 Likes

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by Anskid(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
#If Money #Fall on me #LikeThat

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by bewla(m): 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
jump
Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by krownjoy97: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2018
WE ARE PROUD OF U FROM COUNTRY HOME, EDE-TIMI NI MI TOKAN TOKAN

1 Like

Re: Davido Poses With His Cars And House All In White (Photos) by darlenese(f): 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2018
nialanders be like...

white cultist

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos Of Funke Akindele’s Lekki Home / Naira Marley Reacts To Execujet Calling Him "Bunch Of Useless People" / Wizkid: If I Die Today, I Die A Legend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.