Stats: 3,153,216 members, 7,818,730 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:17 PM

Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely (4019 Views)

Keshi Resumes; Recalls Ikechukwu Uche For Remaining AFCON Qualifiers / IK Uche Demands I Beg Him To Play For Nigeria— Keshi / M (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 12:01pm On Jun 12, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Sagamu

few hours more and dis convo would be done and dusted with . .

Oh, so you are confessing?  cheesy I KNEW!

I knew that was what you are hoping to save you from this debate, hence your hapzard delayed responses to burn the hours.

We draw or win Argentina then you turnaround and say that is what impresses you.

Let me let you know now. That ain't gonna fly!  grin

You saw 3 matches under Lagerback, where 2 were of no different standard from the poorest games under Amodu. And the best one was inferior to best football under Amodu and yet you quickly jumped to say you were impressed. That is what you need to explain. How the abysmal, disorganised team play match against Saudi impressed you and how the heart in mouth match against N. Korea impressed you.

Dr Kitaun:

The opposition ? I am comfortable enuff with the fact that we played teams from same continents and largely same patterns with our rivals. Whether the pedigree is there aint relevant, breaking d codes of S.American and Asian play is more important . . .

Oh, so the strength of the weak teams that he is drawing with does not count, but it counts the strength of the weak team Amodu is winning emphatically on?

You see the whitey thing I was talking about?  grin Different rules and innate trust for one (superior) race over the other?

Dr Kitaun:

Does Lager have access to the Presidency ? No ! But the PTF relates well with him, welcome development.

How did you know?  grin grin grin And they did not relate well with Amodu? Yet you did not support Amodu because you thought it would be more useful to have a coach with Presidency influence?

Can you see that you subconciously generated that rule because you know such criteria is easier for a whitey. not because it was essential for success?

Dr Kitaun:

Open camping ? No time to adequately so and I believe the home-based guys, Suswam and co didnt have d right attitude ?

Chineke!  shocked shocked shocked shocked

No time with over one month from end of season to WC and you felt Amodu had the time for this with 2 weeks FIFA release rules in the middle of the season?

Can you see your subconcious will and respect for having whitey skin?

Dr Kitaun:

Creativity in the middle ? Lukman, Ideye and Uche answer your questions though I so wanted Ajilore, but must we have all our wishes ?

LWKMD

Ideye is now creative midfielder? The same player Lagerback dropped initially.  grin The rumours in football circles and in his heart is that he is a striker.  grin

Out of the other 3, Lagerback invited 2 and Amodu invited 2 but you praise Lagerback and "you are impressed" but Amodu you condemn?  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

NEED I SAY ANYMOOOOOOOORE!

Dr Kitaun:

Gem unearthed : watch out for HARUNA and IDEYE.

LWKMD!

No 1, have you seen Ideye play for SE before you classified him as GEM or is this just a pathetic struggle to support your arguments.

No 2, he is Lagerback's gem but yet he was initially dropped and you were impressed.  grin grin grin

No 3, when you say gem, one would think you are referring to an underrated (probably unknown) player brought in or developed by the coach in ability OR position. Has Lagerback done any such for Haruna? Is he not known? Did Lagerback turn him to Henry?

If that is the case, can it not be said that Amodu too unearthed Adeleye, Apam, Nsofor, Kaita and Ajilore as gems? It is YOUR rules I am applying. undecided
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 12:03pm On Jun 12, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Sagamu

na u I dey debate with, so ? Even Keyamo and Falana wouldnt say that.

IK is my fave eagle, leave him out of your Amodu BS.

You TRIED to claim Ike is a fringe player in SE and not that important.

WHAT A JOOOOOOOOOOOOKE!
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by snakova(m): 1:13pm On Jun 12, 2010
@ Sagamite
so much history without objectivity. You sometimes even struggle to make sense tongue. Amodu failed when the chips were down. I remember saying that the ANC would be his litmus test, and it was. He failed miserably. Lets see what Lagerback can do starting from today. As for his understanding and reasoning, I would say he's miles ahead of Amodu. The reasons he gave for dropping and including players in his list were very sensible, and from the 3 games he's played so far, there seems to be improvement with every game. I don't care if his arse is white or pink or orange or black, he still needs paper to wipe it off.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 3:01pm On Jun 12, 2010
So Dr Kitaun,

I predicted the line up bar 2 players?  shocked

So your argument that his team is not predictable falls flat!

snakova:

@ Sagamite
so much history without objectivity. You sometimes even struggle to make sense tongue. Amodu failed when the chips were down. I remember saying that the ANC would be his litmus test, and it was. He failed miserably. Lets see what Lagerback can do starting from today. As for his understanding and reasoning, I would say he's miles ahead of Amodu. The reasons he gave for dropping and including players in his list were very sensible, and from the 3 games he's played so far, there seems to be improvement with every game. I don't care if his arse is white or pink or orange or black, he still needs paper to wipe it off.

I go come back, make I watch match.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2010
snakova:

@ Sagamite

Failed by meeting his targets?

He had 2 bad games at the ANC, and so?

Explain to me, the improvement you saw at the N. Korea game? Please explain.

Please how his reasons for dropping players are better than Amodu's?
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 3:50pm On Jun 12, 2010
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by DrKitaun(m): 5:15pm On Jun 12, 2010
seriously . . .I dont understand u undecided

u dwell too much on inanities and shenanigans that someone like myself wont be too bothered about . . .

We just lost and I am impressed at what I saw . . .give or take Amodu's eagles wouldnt have given this good an account of themselves tongue

The game against Saudi was Lars' 1st game and we show flashes of individual brilliance but what I like is the passion from players to play their way into the team as exemplified by Lukman and Obasi.

I wonder why anyone would be here asking whether the PTF relates well with Lagerbeck . . .ask me again and I will say thats a foolish question, I have already told you that I have friends in the system.

The fact that I said IK Uche is my fave player doesnt mean that he wouldnt have been fringe if he he had participated in this tourney . . .we all know the pecking order, dont we ? 1. YAK, 2. OSAZE, 3. MARTINS OR IK UCHE, no ?

Yes, I have respect for white skin, if you dont, come back from England and come and work here in the Ministry of Information . . .Arrow !!!

I thought that chaps who earn their living in foreign lands shouldnt have the temerity to complain about WHITE SKIN SYNDROME undecided

Can Amodu coach England grin grin grin
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 6:39pm On Jun 12, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

seriously . . .I dont understand u  undecided

u dwell too much on inanities and shenanigans that someone like myself wont be too bothered about . . .

We just lost and I am impressed at what I saw . . .give or take Amodu's eagles wouldnt have given this good an account of themselves  tongue

You are a joker!  grin grin grin

You are impress with our:

Poor touch!

Poor passes!

Getting closed down and losing the ball!

Poor marking!

Even poor throw ins!

Lousy freekicks and corner kicks!

Players not running into the box!

Keeper saving 5 goals! 3 going just wide.

Predictable team list!

WHADDAFUCK are you talking about?

LWKMD

It is a whitey, you must be impressed.

In that game you saw:

PASSION,

AVAILABILITY OF OPTIONS,

DECOY MOVES AS REPRESENTED BY DEPLOYMENT OF KAITA ON D RIGHT,

THE EMERGENCE OF LUKMAN TO MARSHALL D MIDFIELD,

THE FACT THAT PLAYERS HAVE BEEN MADE TO SHAPE UP OR SHIP OUT . . .

Dr Kitaun:

The game against Saudi was Lars' 1st game and we show flashes of individual brilliance but what I like is the passion from players to play their way into the team as exemplified by Lukman and Obasi.

All you saw was flashes of individual briliance but you praise Lagerback? LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin

Dr Kitaun:

The fact that I said IK Uche is my fave player doesnt mean that he wouldnt have been fringe if he he had participated in this tourney . . .we all know the pecking order, dont we ? 1. YAK, 2. OSAZE, 3. MARTINS OR IK UCHE, no ?

YOUR CLAIM WAS THAT IKE WAS A FRINGE PLAYER DURING THE QUALIFIERS. Did your friends in the system also tell you this?

Dr Kitaun:

Yes, I have respect for white skin, if you dont, come back from England and come and work here in the Ministry of Information . . .Arrow !!!

I thought that chaps who earn their living in foreign lands shouldnt have the temerity to complain about WHITE SKIN SYNDROME  undecided

Can Amodu coach England    grin  grin  grin

I make whites respect me. I am their KING!

You can kiss their backside! I don't!
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by DrKitaun(m): 7:13pm On Jun 12, 2010
Sagamite:

You are a joker!  grin grin grin

You are impress with our:

Poor touch!

Poor passes!

Getting closed down and losing the ball!

Poor marking!

Even poor throw ins!

Lousy freekicks and corner kicks!

Players not running into the box!

Keeper saving 5 goals! 3 going just wide.

Predictable team list!

WHADDAFUCK are you talking about?

LWKMD

It is a whitey, you must be impressed.

In that game you saw:

All you saw was flashes of individual briliance but you praise Lagerback? LWKMD  grin grin grin grin grin

YOUR CLAIM WAS THAT IKE WAS A FRINGE PLAYER DURING THE QUALIFIERS. Did your friends in the system also tell you this?

I make whites respect me. I am their KING!

You can kiss their backside! I don't!

u are just a buffoon !

in the qualifiers, IK was very instrumental just like others that played, but does it mean all that played are super eagles regulars ?

are u dis dumb ? I DOUBT . . .U are just trying to act retarded !

how many compettitions has IK Uche played for us ? in fact u get serious problem tongue

Oue players have been used to respecting white coaches more, even Troussier the White witch was respected despite the fact that his pattern was found unsuitable to all and sundry . . .he delivered results like Amodu too, didnt he ? grin
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2010
Dr Kitaun:

Mumu !

The bottom line is this  . . .IK Uche would have fought for his place, Martins at a time was touted to be one to walk into the team picking up a sure jersey, that was then !

The bottom line is YOU DAFTLY TRIED TO CLAIM IKE IS NOT A REGULAR!

Part of your usual moronic defenses!

Dr Kitaun:

IK Uche's place has been taken by someone else, lets just accept for once and say Mikel being in the team today could have helped, explains why he might have been kept JUST IN CASE  . . . but as for IK's position they are just way too many ! osaze, martins, obasi, nsofor and co

You never know, we have seen Mikel claiming to be injured for Naija, few days after he plays for Chelsea . . .

slowpoke, the bottom line is Mikel was injured, selected and withdrew and you are not outraged. But you claim outrage when Amodu selected a player back from injury but WHO PLAYED 5 matches!

WHITE ARSE KISSING.

Dr Kitaun:

the dearth of the no 10s in our team makes it logical for any coach to try see how fit Mikel might be for the WC . . .its not rocket science

but for Sagamite, logic means nothing

Retarded nitwit feeling funky !  grin  grin

Would you have seen such logic if it was Amodu? Fooooooool. You would have claimed outrage for selecting a  player he knew was injured and the player HIMSELF had to say his selection is not right.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jun 12, 2010
I'm beginning to think that Dr. Kit and Sagamite are the same person.

They both use "slowpoke", "Arrow" and "ode" so much.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by DrKitaun(m): 8:42pm On Jun 12, 2010
FL Gators:

I'm beginning to think that Dr. Kit and Sagamite are the same person.

They both use "slowpoke", "Arrow" and "ode" so much.

which of them are u in love with ? undecided
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by cantell(m): 8:43pm On Jun 12, 2010
Sagamite, you're a confirmed hater!
Lagerback this, lagerback that.
Why don't you drag your ugly arse down to Nigeria and coach the team yourself?
I hate cargoes like you who bring down trees with their mouth.
You can continue w*horing for amodu as long as you like, he's not gonna be the main coach again.
Either you accept lagerback or you shut your silly mouth!
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2010
cantell:

Sagamite, you're a confirmed hater!
Lagerback this, lagerback that.
Why don't you drag your ugly arse down to Nigeria and coach the team yourself?
I hate cargoes like you who bring down trees with their mouth.
You can continue w*horing for amodu as long as you like, he's not gonna be the main coach again.
Either you accpet lagerback or you shut your silly mouth!

Cretin, I have no problem with lagerback.

I just have a problem with inferiority complexed degenerates like you.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by honeric01(m): 8:48pm On Jun 12, 2010
Sagamite:

slowpoke! He would have benched Obasi or Nsofor, fooool! As he benched them in the WCQs, fooooooooool!

Dimwit, Afolabi played not because the matches were important but because he was being tested. We were not playing our best, we were testing fringe players.

Get it in your cement head the difference between WCQs and pre-WC friendly of camped players, you goat!

Stewpid arguments after stewpid arguments.

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by honeric01(m): 8:51pm On Jun 12, 2010
Sagamite:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA  grin grin grin grin grin grin, more of them to come  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by cantell(m): 8:55pm On Jun 12, 2010
Sagamite:

If you're that superior, why don't you come down to country and do something for others to see?
You serve them like a slave and yet you claim superiority.
You're a modern slave, like it or not.
Onye ara!
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by cantell(m): 8:58pm On Jun 12, 2010
honeric01:

AHAHAHAHAHAHA  grin grin grin grin grin grin, more of them to come  grin grin grin grin grin
Arse-licker.
Your lips have probably changed colour by now.
Comot for hia!
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by honeric01(m): 9:02pm On Jun 12, 2010
Sagamite:

slowpoke! This is your logic level?

I serve them as a slave? B[i]tch are you retarded?

I make money of them, foool!

Just like Largerbeer is making money off them, =N=30m for a failure in his own country, we would have gotten a better service with less than =N=5m from a local coach, yeye arse=lickers grin grin grin grin grin

cantell:

Arse-licker.
Your lips have probably changed colour by now.
Comot for hia!

tell me you don't like doing this to anything white
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 9:10pm On Jun 12, 2010
cantell:

You make money off them? Haha . . . Keep telling yourself that!
Lots of guys here make 10 times as much as you earn, even though you guys juggle like two to three jobs at a time.
Killing yourself over peanuts!
Come to Abj and see guys with cash!
Oloshi!

slowpoke, be deluding yourself with conjectures!
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by honeric01(m): 9:15pm On Jun 12, 2010
Once more, asszlickers, keep up your good job  cool cool cool
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by honeric01(m): 9:18pm On Jun 12, 2010
cantell:

I no say you be mumu.
So carry your urself waka!

I just pity u eh, lol, i can't trade insults with u, i will only call you by your names, you are a grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by cantell(m): 9:23pm On Jun 12, 2010
Sagamite:

Sagamite:

Sagamite:

Get yourself a dictionary!
Your use of slowpoke in every silly comment you make is rather too frequent.
You left naija cos your lazy arse couldn't survive.
You prefer to cash in without work.
Lazy bone!
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by cantell(m): 9:25pm On Jun 12, 2010
honeric01:

I just pity u eh, lol, i can't trade insults with u, i will only call you by your names, you are a grin grin grin grin grin grin

I guess you won't.
Arse-lickin is easier.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by cantell(m): 10:22pm On Jun 12, 2010
Sagamite:

You are an utter fooool.

With that your sufferface in that your profile, I will buy you!

slowpoke!
Go and jump into a well.
If you can't get one, i'll gladly dig one for you.
We'll have one less b*astard to worry about.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by snakova(m): 5:14pm On Jun 14, 2010
Sagamite:

Failed by meeting his targets?

He had 2 bad games at the ANC, and so?

Explain to me, the improvement you saw at the N. Korea game? Please explain.

Please how his reasons for dropping players are better than Amodu's?
1) He was to reach the semis, playing well while doing so
2) Against quality opposition, he faltered.
3) Three goals against a WC bound DPR Korea, not bad for a third game in charge.
4) Amodu never gave reasons, picking injured and half-fit players without objectivity despite being in charge of SE for 2 years. At least the results point to his dunce and yours for supporting him.
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by deb(m): 5:24pm On Jun 14, 2010
@ Sagamite,

Here is the source: AMODU'S EAGLES WERE PREDICTABLE:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451942.0.html
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 10:31pm On Jun 15, 2010
cantell:

Go and jump into a well.
If you can't get one, i'll gladly dig one for you.
We'll have one less b*astard to worry about.

slowpoke, do you dig wells for a living?
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2010
snakova:

1) He was to reach the semis, playing well while doing so
2) Against quality opposition, he faltered.
3) Three goals against a WC bound DPR Korea, not bad for a third game in charge.
4) Amodu never gave reasons, picking injured and half-fit players without objectivity despite being in charge of SE for 2 years. At least the results point to his dunce and yours for supporting him.

Dimwit, and the draws with non-WC bound team?

Dimwit, so as long as you announce reason, then you are allowed to take injured players? Are you a saliva-dripping cretin?
Re: Ik Uche Shocked By Lagerback’s Decision. Wept Profusely by Sagamite(m): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2010
deb:

@ Sagamite,

Here is the source: AMODU'S EAGLES WERE PREDICTABLE:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-451942.0.html

Why are you showing me this?

Watch Nigerian Supereagles Dance And Party After Monday's Match Against Cameroon / Sure Daily 2 Odds For Rollover / Checkout The Hillarious Trolling By Nigerians Online After Semi Final Win

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78