Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,868 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy (42794 Views)

Joy Jeff, Nigerian ‘Most wanted’ Prostitution Ring Leader, Extradited To Italy / 'My Husband And I Traffick Girls To Italy For Prostitution’ / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Pregnant Lady In Benue, Insert Sticks In Her Private Part (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Breakingfamous: 1:57am On May 23, 2019
Nigerian Men Cry Out After Finally Catching The Heavily Pregnant Woman Who Gave Them A Package Filled With Cocaine In Lagos For Them To Help Her Carry It To Italy!

This is how people are set up.

Watch the moment angry Nigerian men confronted a pregnant Nigerian mother who allegedly packaged drugs and gave to them to carry to Italy.

See reactions from Nigerians and Watch the video

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/05/men-confront-pregnant-woman-who.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Breakingfamous: 1:57am On May 23, 2019
Watch the video HERE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by chiommy123(f): 3:43am On May 23, 2019
Abeg na to deal with her oh forget pregnancy. Assuming say na Saudi they carry the thing go where their head go dey now

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by chukwuibuipob: 4:44am On May 23, 2019
sad sad sad sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Ademuyiwa1(m): 5:18am On May 23, 2019
Pls just hand her over to NDLEA straight and not NPF

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by SarakiBukola: 5:19am On May 23, 2019
grin

I wouldn't be happy if anyone mentions Igb* here ooo

She looks more like a Northerner wink

More like an Aisha than an Ifeoma / Chidinma

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by mosho2good: 5:19am On May 23, 2019
Its the 23rd day in the month of May 2019.

No matter the oppositions,

No matter the hindrances,

No matter the obstacles,

No matter the road blocks,

No matter the gang ups,

No matter the ambush, against you by the wicked ones,

You will surely get to the top,

You will surely make it,

You will surely breakthrough,

You will surely have your way,

You will surely be promoted,

You will surely be a success,

You will surely prosper,

You will surely break forth,

You will surely manifest your divine destiny.

As many that have joined hands together to make you the very opposite of your destiny,

The Lord shall locate them with His wrath and they shall all die miserable death IJMN.

Powers that use to strike and attack you anytime good things are about coming your way shall be eradicated this day.

What you wished for shall come to pass,

What you desire shall manifest,

What you pray for shall receive instant answer and testimonies in an uncommon way shall end it all.

90 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by SarakiBukola: 5:19am On May 23, 2019
shocked cool cool
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Naija4love(m): 5:20am On May 23, 2019
grin OK this story is not complete... How can u collect something to abroad without knowing that person... Are u FedEx hmmm undecided undecided undecided

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Auxtin85(m): 5:21am On May 23, 2019
I’ll never trust you to the extent of helping you take a pin already sealed from home abroad, open in my present and I’ll seal it by myself before packing it in my luggage

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by kaen1317: 5:23am On May 23, 2019
Be careful who u help

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Nobody: 5:23am On May 23, 2019
Nawao. One needs to becareful helping strangers in other not to get theirselves implicated for something they know nothing about. God help us
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by AfonjaConehead: 5:24am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:
grin

I wouldn't be happy if anyone mentions Yeebow here ooo

A very big .... at 40

grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by SarakiBukola: 5:25am On May 23, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

A very big .... at 40

grin grin

Those tears are delicious grin

1 more bucket please.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by helinues: 5:25am On May 23, 2019
Never trust anyone at the airport

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Pavore9: 5:26am On May 23, 2019
I can't help anyone with any size of luggage at the airport. If I didn't pack it myself, I ain't having it tagged with my name.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Nobody: 5:27am On May 23, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by AfonjaConehead: 5:28am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:

Those tears are delicious grin

1 more bucket please.

Ogogoro @ 5am

grin
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by adadike(f): 5:28am On May 23, 2019
The woman should be arrested and questioned
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by SarakiBukola: 5:29am On May 23, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Ogogoro @ 5am

grin

Never seen a 40 year old man crying like a baby till you came by grin cheesy
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Nobody: 5:31am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:
grin

At 5:19am Nigerian time.... Get productive, start your day on a good note.. there is no solace for depression being tribalistic.

No tribe mentioned
No name mentioned
No religion mentioned

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by AfonjaConehead: 5:31am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:
grin

The whole world beg u to respect your age

grin

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by SarakiBukola: 5:32am On May 23, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

The whole world beg u to respect your age

grin

Yawn. Bored with your tears.
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by mamatwiny(f): 5:32am On May 23, 2019
Naija4love:
grin OK this story is not complete... How can u collect something to abroad without knowing that person... Are u FedEx hmmm undecided undecided undecided

My dear, I have helped a woman with kids with some of her loads from asaba to Enugu airport to avoid paying for extra luggage. The children's bag was checked in with my name. What if there were stuffs hidden in the bag?
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by AfonjaConehead: 5:33am On May 23, 2019
SarakiBukola:

Never seen a 40 year old man crying like a baby till you came by grin cheesy

grin

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by iammo(m): 5:35am On May 23, 2019

Evil woman.... i hope the guys dont return the cocaine to her, they should sell it off and pocket the money
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by Nobody: 5:35am On May 23, 2019
Lynch her to death.
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by GrowYourSales(m): 5:36am On May 23, 2019
What's the proof she gave it to them? You can still end up in jail if it's a law suit

Do you need customers for your business? Check my signature
Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by budaatum: 5:36am On May 23, 2019
Pavore9:
I can't help anyone with any size of luggage at the airport. If I didn't pack it myself, I ain't having it tagged with my name.
Most stupid thing to do, if you asked me. They'd ask at check-in if you packed your luggage yourself and if you received anything from anyone, and if you say yes to the first and no to the second, whatever they find in your luggage is your's.

Imagine they find cocaine and you're now claiming "that woman gave it me". There's enough people rotting in jail already!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Men Catch Pregnant Lady Who Gave Them Packaged Drugs To Carry To Italy by AfonjaConehead: 5:37am On May 23, 2019
Esseite:

At 5:19am Nigerian time.... Get productive, start your day on a good note.. there is no solace for depression being tribalistic.

No tribe mentioned
No name mentioned
No religion mentioned

Lolssss

grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Slaughters Own 4 Children After Quarrel With Wife / Soldiers Beat Okada Rider At Ajah Lagos, Strip Him Unclad For Hitting Them / Boss Removes Ugandan Housemaid's Kidney In Oman, Leaves Her Stranded In Hospital

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.