Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

T.B Joshua Uncovers Vision He Had About Vote Based System In Nigeria - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / T.B Joshua Uncovers Vision He Had About Vote Based System In Nigeria (555 Views)

Daniel Amokachi: I Slept At T.B Joshua’s Church For Weeks, Got No Miracle / Nicaraguan Player's Accusation About Vote Rigging A Mistake / ‘Ewure Oshi’ - Anthony Joshua To Iphone 8 Owners ‘asking Him For Favors’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

T.B Joshua Uncovers Vision He Had About Vote Based System In Nigeria by 4Ebiscoo: 7:17pm On Jul 02, 2018
Prophet T.B. Joshua of The Synagogue Church Of All Nations (SCOAN) has called for urgent prayers for Nigeria against “interruption of democracy’ in the nation.

This followed an alleged revelation he received concerning Nigeria on three different occasions.

The Cleric, while preaching to congregants on Sunday 1st July 2018 in a service via the Christian television network Emmanuel TV said, “I was in my vision and God told me to tell the nation and leaders to pray against the interruption of the democratic practice.

“The president’s heart is like a stream of water in the hands of God and He can control it whenever He wants.”

Joshua then reminded congregants of the ‘prophecy’ he gave in 2016 where he candidly stated that Nigeria’s future was “crying for help”.

“You must join me in prayer for the nation because two believers are better than one,” he added.

He urged his congregants to pray to God to give President Muhammadu Buhari and Nigeria’s leaders “a greater understanding of God’s heart, discretion to guide their hearts, understanding that will protect them, and wisdom that will rescue them”.

http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/tb-joshua-uncovers-vsion-he-had-about.html

Re: T.B Joshua Uncovers Vision He Had About Vote Based System In Nigeria by DuBLINGreenb(m): 7:22pm On Jul 02, 2018
Last time I came this early I became a father
Re: T.B Joshua Uncovers Vision He Had About Vote Based System In Nigeria by fran6co(m): 7:41pm On Jul 02, 2018
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Maradona Offers To Coach Argentina For Free / Ronaldo Talk To Juventus Coach / Details Of Ronaldo's Transfer To Juventus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.