Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,781 members, 7,827,876 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) (81182 Views)

Man Bathes His Wife, Cooks For Her During Her Postpartum Recovery (Pix, Video) / Man Caught His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Pastor On Their Matrimonial Bed / What Will You do If Your Wife Feeds Your Child This Way? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 6:16am On Jul 03, 2018
Na she go eat all those buns for breakfast? He will start fking another woman outside when you are too fat for him to handle, he keeps fattening you and you think he is caring.
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by 1stNumeroUno: 6:16am On Jul 03, 2018
All these wahala to show the world that careless about you that you care about your wife?

Unfortunately, when the true attention is needed as after delivery he'll be nowhere around the house.

undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Louteelaw84:
The pur puff that she's eating in bed is wat is on the kitchen counter while he was frying something...be doing photo shoot advice for us there
grin grin
This is just show off to get media attention. Real men who are actually doing this dont publicize it.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by promise4wonders: 6:31am On Jul 03, 2018
very good to emulate.pregnancy is not easy at all. I hail the women for this strong action.

1 Like

Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by nelsoncool28: 6:36am On Jul 03, 2018
He will still cheat
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Danhumprey: 6:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Luizkid:
Young Man keep ur advice, we'll ask for it when needed.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by cooldon4u: 6:48am On Jul 03, 2018
Good one. I hope d Baba will continue even after she gives birth.
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by perdollar(m): 6:51am On Jul 03, 2018
I no fit give my wife load wey she no fit carry.
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by zudozz: 7:10am On Jul 03, 2018
most sensible men do it..I dont know how to cook but I usually spoil my wife silly whenever she is expecting..there is nothing I dont buy for her..also help with her do works in d hse..
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:41am On Jul 03, 2018
All for camera,wat is he frying d turkey with anyway?...and d cooker nko?,hes cooking without putin it on??...fake couple
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Afec1000givers: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2018
I know you keep decieving yoursef...You wey be say na once in a month you dey come home. you work with... in ph. one day pictures trending. wish your wife safe delivery but quit those lies.
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 03, 2018
Oga calm down,we are nt talking abt cheating here
Kastonkastroll:
Rubbish

Cooking for your wife or doing any of those nonsense am seeing above doesn't really mean you guys won't cheat on yourselves when the opportunity present � itself.

mehn all these low I.Q threads self. undecided
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 7:49am On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

Illiterates Everywhere

So caring is wat you call frying buns with tails and that will probably cause stomach problems...then you need schooling

That its homemade doesnt mean its the best...
Now y will you give me poor quality food if you care..

No wonder will hav plenty children with low IQ
Their mother was being fed with homemade garbage in the name of love

Foolishness call kill even with good intention...

Antelope

Black Antelope

#Eco99#
Na wah for u ooo, hain!!!
So bcs puff puff has 'tail' instead of been well rounded now makes it garbage and automatically it will churn d pregnant woman's stomach abi? undecided
Go fry ur own witout tail nd pls don't forget to show us when u done.
U may send some to me sef. Thanks in anticipation wink
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Olabenjamen22(m): 8:05am On Jul 03, 2018
Yeligray:
And after pregnancy?
no even mind him, I am sure it's their first pregnancy...
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by placeofallure(f): 8:31am On Jul 03, 2018
All these for relevance or endorsement? Mr man, Nollywood beckons! grin grin
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by maxzzo1(m): 8:37am On Jul 03, 2018
This one show js encouraging laziness....
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by fixmykey(m): 8:45am On Jul 03, 2018
common go and work akamu husband
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 03, 2018
Its obviosuly a maternity fotoshoot duuuuh! u are welcome

soberdrunk:
.............and he even hired professional photographer to take the pictures, this one is simply "eye service"........... angry
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by AKSS: 9:01am On Jul 03, 2018
ALERT ! ! Singaporean firm swindles Nigerian job seekers
Job seekers in Nigeria should beware of this firm: aibprofits.com
Their fake job opens till August, with Juicy offer, steady and orgained recruitment process that looks GENUINE.
They are scammers, the end is fake that will even TAKE from your purse.
I am a victim, ready to write article on thier antics and sarcasm to defraud innocent job seekers.
The fraudulent gsm nos & email of the man behind the scene are: 09035726504, assets.investment. builder@gmail.com
Address: AIB International
81 Clemenceau Ave #04-15/16 UE Square, 239917, Singapore

PLEASE HELP REBROADCAST ! ! ! TO SAVE OUR PEOPLE

Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 9:02am On Jul 03, 2018
...fantasies are always cozzy.
what if yiu are busy making the snacks and all she does is switch from insta to fb to whatsapp chatting and laughing her swollen azz out with old secondary school guys still talking naughty with her?
the point is, not every woman deserves a nice treat!
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by anigold(m): 9:04am On Jul 03, 2018
Luizkid:
Young Man keep ur advice, we'll ask for it when needed.
grin grin grin grin grin nawao
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Teymanhenry(f): 9:11am On Jul 03, 2018
The bottom line is that she appreciates what he's doing and she's happy bout that... my future wife, ah promise to do more
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by maryalloy(f): 9:42am On Jul 03, 2018
nice one, he'll be a good father I wish her save delivery
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by lastempero: 10:07am On Jul 03, 2018
This one Na pre natal Abi na antenatal shoot or wetin lipsrsealed
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Pcstradamus(m): 10:17am On Jul 03, 2018
Chai! you too get sense.. Ur sense is not man made..
Egein:
This foo.l called a photographer to his house for to photograph his fol.ly for the sole purpose of uploading on Facebook. Typical Warri behavior. Looks like a wife beater too.
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Rubyventures: 10:18am On Jul 03, 2018
Eco99:

Illiterates Everywhere

So caring is wat you call frying buns with tails and that will probably cause stomach problems...then you need schooling

That its homemade doesnt mean its the best...
Now y will you give me poor quality food if you care..

No wonder will hav plenty children with low IQ
Their mother was being fed with homemade garbage in the name of love

Foolishness call kill even with good intention...

Antelope

Black Antelope

#Eco99#

Please don't kill me with laughter, grin grin grin go easy on the guy, he doesn't know any better. maybe that's his wife's craving.
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:18am On Jul 03, 2018
donstan18:
Nigerian women will prefer getting credit alert from their husbands than that shiiiiiiit

Frankly speaking, that's not true. It's not always about the money. The care outweighs anything else. It's just that we like to have both. grin
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by themanderon: 11:23am On Jul 03, 2018
Please ohhh.....who was snapping the pix?
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by haykes(m): 11:37am On Jul 03, 2018
He get work so?
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Techbmcblog: 12:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
lols. I no fit laugh.... the board is written boldly "I want to get pregnant again"
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
No matter the bonce or puffpuff, it's the intention that matters; dunno why boys are wilding out for no reason

Am so doing for this for Bae when that time comes, am upgrading tho'...

she breakfasts in bed, good solid healthy diet, wakes from siestas to diff blings, bags, accessories & stuff while seeing little tidbits of her fave junk food cravings in "Hide & Seek" spots all over the house.

FrenzyDuchess, Happy New Month
May all that's best and desired of your heart find you this July
You deserve the very best Bae
Xoxo
Happy new month my e-boo, may this month being us more peace ,love and happiness, xoxo.
Re: Husbands Cooks For His Pregnant Wife, Feeds & Pampers Her In Warri (Photos) by IdeyFindWife: 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2018
frenzyduchess:
Happy new month my e-boo, may this month being us more peace ,love and happiness, xoxo.

How's work?

Don't over-stress o!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your House-help Is Straight From The Village (hilarious Photo) / Anambra Man, Okosisi Aguleri, Dies During Intercourse With His Wife (Video) / Pelumi Fadodun: Missing Boy (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.