Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,526 members, 7,958,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:47 PM

The Worst Lies We Were Told As Children - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Worst Lies We Were Told As Children (1306 Views)

What's The Biggest Lie You Were Told As A Kid? / What’s The Worst April Fool Prank That Almost Made You Cry? / What's The Worst Thing You've Overheard While Pretending To Be Asleep? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Worst Lies We Were Told As Children by Queerlyshrewd: 11:48pm On Jul 02, 2018
Lying is in the very core of man;it comes out of us effortlessly. It's one of the very first things children exhibit but what sets children apart is the gullibility .
Children would believe just anything especially when it's coming from Their parents and close friends.

Here's a compilation of the worst lies we were told as children

1."That Celine Dion sold her womb to the devil in exchange for her voice"

Brothers and sisters Celine Dion has 3 children

2.I asked my daddy to tell me the story of Cain and Abel and he told me that after Cain killed Abel he ran mad

3.My classmate told me when her aunty was pregnant she was vomiting hair so her aunty wasn't surprised when her child had long hair

4."That once I touch a girl
Pam belle"

5."If you walk under people's hands You will be short"

6."Always eat beans so that you will be tall"

7."If you don't throw your teeth on the roof
It would not grow again"

8."If you scream at night, ghost will visit you in your dream"

9."Don't eat any food that touches the ground because devil has already eaten it"

And the lies we told against poor India
10."When Nigeria played india, India won 99-1. Whenever Nigeria tired to kick the ball it turned to stone.
The the only goal will scored was when one player still kicked the stone and died."

11."India has been banned form playing football because they wanted to use their bare leg to play."

12. If you eat pawpaw and coke you will die

13."if any boy touches your breats it will not grow again"

What is the worst lie you were told as a child?
Tell us...

Visit
http://queerlyshrewd..com
For more

Re: The Worst Lies We Were Told As Children by taiwiki(m): 12:04am On Jul 03, 2018
If you talk while removing the feathers of chicken, the feathers will continuously grow back.

If you whistle at night snake will visit you

If you sit at an entrance while eating you won't get filled

Don't face the mirror up while its raining if you don't want lighting to strike you after seeing it's reflection in the mirror

Can't remember all....

grin

1 Like

Re: The Worst Lies We Were Told As Children by kestolove95(m): 1:08am On Jul 03, 2018
Dat 1dollar will be equal to 1naira

1 Like

Re: The Worst Lies We Were Told As Children by Bluehaven(m): 7:25am On Jul 03, 2018
Number 11 ain't a lie, but a truism!!!
Re: The Worst Lies We Were Told As Children by moseph(f): 9:12pm On Jul 03, 2018
if keep your hand on the floor while eating,the food enters the ground.

(1) (Reply)

This Got Me Laughing. / Fools / Twice Last Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.