Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:50 AM

6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving (19432 Views)

What Common Things Surprised You In Other Countries that is lacking in Nigeria? / Policemen Cause Accident In Ogbomosho, Oyo. One Dead, Vehicles Destroyed (video) / FRSC Officers Cause Accident In Ibadan, 3 Dead (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by Nobody: 6:38am On Jul 03, 2018
You forgot to add eating.

For example eating boiled groundnut inside nylon.
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by dorox(m): 6:40am On Jul 03, 2018
SacredMustang:
angry

(7) When village people open your case file.

Why are you so scared of your village folks?
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by silent10(m): 7:01am On Jul 03, 2018
MannaBBQkills:
[s][/s]
Bloody lair angry

i don't do politics
why not tell us what really happened with proof.
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by zombieTRACKER: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2018
post=69033772:

Every ZombieTRACKER.....Every wailer..... Every Supporter of corruption.
Even the owner of the forum welcomes everyone, see this one talking.....

Let us keep ignoring them like before jor.... that pains them more.

Supporter of terrorists
Continue
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by amstamon: 7:04am On Jul 03, 2018
MannaBBQkills:
[s][/s]
Bloody lair angry

i don't do politics
This is a new profile created to troll on someone. Use your original moniker and we'll know if truly you're not into politics..
Or else no one would take you serious
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by tolats(m): 7:07am On Jul 03, 2018
So true.
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by Eziokwugbaoto: 7:07am On Jul 03, 2018
Making out in the car nko?
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:08am On Jul 03, 2018
GOOD job
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by zudozz: 7:12am On Jul 03, 2018
TURNING D STEERING TO LEFT OR RIGHT WITHOUT CHECKING D MIRRORS TO KNOW IF ANY VEHICLE IS COMING..
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by Gkemz: 7:22am On Jul 03, 2018
To much in a hurry to reach our destination is the major reason why accident happen.
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by amstamon: 7:29am On Jul 03, 2018
MannaBBQkills:
you won't understand

i have valid proof to my claims
A friend once accused me of having an affair with the girlfriend, claiming to have verified/valid proof and ended up not having anything except a cheap talk from my neighbour who later told me on my face, he had hates me from time immemorial and will do anything to tarnish my reputation. Just for no reason oh.
If you cannot show your proof then stop the hates. It does no one any good
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by akiOYIBO: 7:32am On Jul 03, 2018
Nackzy:
Remember accidents can happen even wen ur extra cautious
False assertion, I debunk it.
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by debolayinka(m): 7:35am On Jul 03, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Op you forgot to add

Sucking/Licking female genital organ

your lips may swellup and blow off, what a disastrous accident will that be. shocked

Guys be careful!

Who else thinks this is NwaAmaikpe's reincarnate?
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by CarGuideNG: 7:37am On Jul 03, 2018

Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by Afec1000givers: 7:38am On Jul 03, 2018
I have personally experience woman playing with my d..K while on top speet. beware of that too
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by themodernman: 7:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

Op you forgot to add

Sucking/Licking female genital organ

your lips may swellup and blow off, what a disastrous accident will that be. shocked

Guys be careful!

What about getting head while driving? Na that one worse pass...
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:43am On Jul 03, 2018
debolayinka:

Who else thinks this is NwaAmaikpe's reincarnate?
He's trying so hard to be like that one too.
There are couple of them like that.
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:46am On Jul 03, 2018
amstamon:

A friend once accused me of having an affair with the girlfriend, claiming to have verified/valid proof and ended up not having anything except a cheap talk from my neighbour who later told me on my face, he had hates me from time immemorial and will do anything to tarnish my reputation. Just for no reason oh.
If you cannot show your proof then stop the hates. It does no one any good
True talk from a wise man talking from experience which is the best teacher!
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by Klington: 8:05am On Jul 03, 2018
7) looking at every woman's backyard a. K. a yaash while driving

Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by akpunda86: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2018
YOU FORGOT KILLING A FLYING INSECT IN CAR WHEN DRIVING

1 Like

Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by akpunda86: 8:35am On Jul 03, 2018
akpunda86:

Kills faster
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by Holocene(m): 8:40am On Jul 03, 2018
Looking at big nyash in tight jeans....that gets me always grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by erico2k2(m): 8:57am On Jul 03, 2018
Driving under the influence of drugs
Driving under the influence of alcohol
Over and Under speeding
Driving for too long(Max should be 4 hrs in one stretch)
Driving Defective car(Non rd worthy)
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by Octaves(m): 9:17am On Jul 03, 2018
1. competing with other cars. some people would rather die than allow another car overtake them.
2. driving at unsafe speeds. you may be doing 80kmh but is it safe on the road you are doing it?
3. claiming rights and assuming too much: you see a taxi man acting as if he's pulling out onto the road. instead of you to apply caution. you start claiming right and assuming he will be reasonable and stop. not knowing that many mad people are also driving on the road.
4. know your car: if your tyres are getting old, you need to slow it down and prepare your mind for a blow out. always drive at speeds at which you can control a blow out. don't travel far and try and change the tyres as soon as you can afford it.

my 2cent
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:01am On Jul 03, 2018
(7) Recieving a very slow head-job from a professional sucker.
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by amstamon: 11:26am On Jul 03, 2018
akpunda86:

on point
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by Greatzeus(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
zombieTRACKER:

Isn't it time you moved away from the forum
Everyone hates your guts around here
He should move away from the forum you or your family members created undecided it's funny you guys are quick to accuse the Mods of bias when banned,but you lack every iota of respect for other people's opinion. You want a fellow nairalander to quit the forum because he shared a different political opinion from yours.A forum owned by a Man whose tribe you have made it a duty and job to hate and dispise at every opportunity SMH.
You think your guts is not hated too,because nobody quote you to tell you. Learn to respect others opinion,only terrorists do otherwise.
Re: 6 Common Things We Do That Cause Accident While Driving by zombieTRACKER: 12:49pm On Jul 03, 2018
Greatzeus:

He should move away from the forum you or your family members created undecided it's funny you guys are quick to accuse the Mods of bias when banned,but you lack every iota of respect for other people's opinion. You want a fellow nairalander to quit the forum because he shared a different political opinion from yours.A forum owned by a Man whose tribe you have made it a duty and job to hate and dispise at every opportunity SMH.
You think your guts is not hated too,because nobody quote you to tell you. Learn to respect others opinion,only terrorists do otherwise.

Ogbeni... Park well
How can a sane human being be supportive of killers... It's not about opinion... Terrorists don't have opinions same goes to their sponsors

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Awgunta, Enugu State, Ideal Destination For Tourist / Is Cyprus A Good Country To Go And Hustle / Explosion Of Gas Truck In Ogun State Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.