Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,140 members, 7,811,209 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

What Does She Have That I Do Not Have Part Three - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Does She Have That I Do Not Have Part Three (313 Views)

Hidden Life Rules That I Learned Too Late In Life / My Wife Forgets Our Anniversary - Does She Love Me? / I Told My Husband That I Cheated On Him. Now He Wants A Divorce. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does She Have That I Do Not Have Part Three by otueheric(m): 7:05am On Jul 03, 2018
*WHAT DOES SHE HAVE THAT I DON'T HAVE PART THREE.*

Good morning viewers welcome to another section of our Teachings about the *Family*
Today we shall try to respond to the question the ladies that feel cheated in their marriages have been asking. " What does she have that I don't have"? See you may have good figure eight shape, ebony black or light in complexion, sweet melodious voice, female gender romantic voice, seductive eyes, good body physique, men outside may call you pure and succulent body, look at your chest region, drivers forget their direction, married men even in the presence of their wives still want to tease you not minding you are married. Some of us, just because of these natural endowment, we feel are just too beautiful that we now have the impetus and audacity to talk and treat our husband the way we like. We look straight at our husband's eyes and remind him of his ugly past, witch hurt him and compare him in your heart or directly to other men. Now, listen if we are to compare the good things you have told him since you got married and the negative things you have said to him out of anger or whatever, it will amaze you that the negative things are more in number and you think he is not taking note. Once in a while in his cool and meditative mood the tapes of all the negative things will begin to play back.
A woman whose marriage was in a state of cold war was critically interrogated in details. She complained about the bad behaviour of the husband later she realized she was the cause of the whole issue. The English adage says " Action speaks louder than voice". The action and attitude you portray often times makes the man uncomfortable. Men are quiet when contemplating on issues bothering their marriages. We have caused them pain enough. Some women still have the effrontery to say that they are good and perfect in their judgment. " I do my best, I cook for him, give him sex any time he wants it, wash is cloths, iron them and dress his bed. I stood by him all through out when he was admitted in the hospital, I sought for money to pay his debts, I gathered materials for him when he was doing his thesis for his Masters program. I sought for good publishers for his book. I did this I did that so he does not have any reason to go out. Of cause generally men have cheating spirit in their blood so my husband is not left out. "
Those things you claim you did is not a guarantee that you now have the licence to treat him anyhow.
Take a deep retrospect about your life and your attitude towards your husband and you will discover you sent him out packing and amend your ways.

Thanks for being there. Be a date with us every morning by 07:00am

Eric Otueh © 2018
President
BLISSFUL UNION
Relationship and Marriage Therapist
For Counseling call or whatsapp +2348037490354

(1) (Reply)

Being Real To Your Spouse / Busy Mum Hacks For Fast Healthy Children’s Meals / Keep Your Kids Safe This Ember Month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.