Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,049 members, 7,818,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos (23488 Views)

Ufuoma Mcdermott Celebrates Her Daughter, Kesiena's 5th Birthday / Regina Daniels And Her Mother Rita Daniels Wow In Bum Shorts / Toke Makinwa And Her Enhanced Body Wow In Sexy Swimsuit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by kidap: 9:36am On Jul 03, 2018
Nollywood Actress, Ufuoma McDermott took to her instagram page to share some photos of herself striking different pose with her lovely daughter.

While sharing this photo, the actress wrote..

Joy and light this beautiful July.
The showers already indicate increase
By the way, who wore it better.... if you no want trouble, just say me o

http://news.nollyzone.com/lovely-photos-of-nollywood-actress-ufuoma-mcdermott-and-her-daughter/

6 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by dafeyankee: 9:41am On Jul 03, 2018
Which film she don act?Ajinomoto advert?

2 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by itspzpics(m): 10:24am On Jul 03, 2018
Fine fine babe

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by myners007: 12:15pm On Jul 03, 2018
Cute baby. The mum needs to take better care of her by buying her good us clothes. Imagine buying a faded (Okrika )trouser for the baby while she is putting on a new one. Please turn a new leaf and take good care of your daughter. She is already a potential star in the making.

9 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by CANDYDADDY(m): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by nairavsdollars(f): 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2018
All these Nairaland actresses sha
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by Bintabisiriyu: 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
Dis won toto go taste like roasted meat

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by ybalogs(m): 12:17pm On Jul 03, 2018
The problems of Nigeria started with confusion in English speaking..

British: Extreme
American : End
Nigerian : Extreme end

British: Knicker
American: Short
Nigerian: Short knicker

British : Salon
American : Barbershop
Nigerian: Barbing salon

British: Bend
American: corner
Nigerian: Bending corner

British: so,
American: Therefore
Nigerian: So therefore,

British: Ten Pounds each
American: Ten Dollars each
Nigerian: Ten Ten naira.

You see where our problem started?

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by Abbeyme: 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
Who is colour blind here? The OP?

Perhaps, its the moderator that pushed this to FP and edited the header of the post undecided

Similar and matching have two distinct meanings!

There is need to unlearn and re-learn!

3 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by ybalogs(m): 12:18pm On Jul 03, 2018
All of them just dey wow wow, nah siren dem be?

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by wildcatter23(m): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
grin
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by Yuneehk(f): 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
dafeyankee:
If you saw "My mum and I" TV series, or this Omoni Oboli's movie(forgotten the name), then you'll know her. You probably don't watch anything Nollywood.
Both Momma and Daughter are beautiful.

8 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by bisimilahi772: 12:19pm On Jul 03, 2018
cute cute
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by szen(m): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
She has a lovely daughter smiley

Check my signature...

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
Ufuoma is bae. I love her like mad mehn. I wish I could meet her someday.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by Folashade2016(f): 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2018
soft and cute.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 03, 2018
All i see is 2 Bitches
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
Your mama and sisters na bitches too.
Gratefulheart1:
All i see is 2 Bitches

8 Likes

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by Ytea(f): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
That lil girl is so pretty.

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by BlackAdam55(m): 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2018
which film she don act? and why is she smiling like a monkey undecided
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by omoniomoade(f): 12:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
the father is indian?
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by mimimile93: 12:36pm On Jul 03, 2018
Wow! Her daughter is everything and more.
Meanwhile, the father should carry out DNA test on her.
I don't trust em cooches
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by mimimile93: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
omoniomoade:
the father is indian?
Your head dey dia...
You care for a chilled beer?
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by Metuh: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
BlackAdam55:
which film she don act? and why is she smiling like a monkey undecided
indomie kid, how old are you?
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by Metuh: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
dafeyankee:
how old are you?

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by Sapphire86(f): 12:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
ybalogs:
The problems of Nigeria started with confusion in English speaking..

British: Extreme
American : End
Nigerian : Extreme end

British: Knicker
American: Short
Nigerian: Short knicker

British : Salon
American : Barbershop
Nigerian: Barbing salon

British: Bend
American: corner
Nigerian: Bending corner

British: so,
American: Therefore
Nigerian: So therefore,

British: Ten Pounds each
American: Ten Dollars each
Nigerian: Ten Ten naira.

You see where our problem started?

Your post made me keekeeee cheesy cheesy
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by Nobody: 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2018
AmiciLord:
Your mama and sisters na bitches too.
Including your mother, sister and grand mother too. Your wife or wife to be is the chief hoe.
Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by wink2015(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
Delta state Brand!

1 Like

Re: Ufuoma Mcdermott And Her Daughter, Kesiena Alize Wow In New Photos by vikstandon(m): 12:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
myners007:
Cute baby. The mum needs to take better care of her by buying her good us clothes. Imagine buying a faded (Okrika )trouser for the baby while she is putting on a new one. Please turn a new leaf and take good care of your daughter. She is already a potential star in the making.

So from the colour you felt hers is new and the chap's own is OK... Change!
That's a lighter colour man.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pictures From “Sherikoko Reloaded' Osuofia And Jenifa Weds / Davido Visits Lagos Commissioner Of Police To Discuss Security At His Concert / Williams Uchemba And His Wife Brunella Oscar, Play A Unique Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.