Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Mavin Act Johnny Drille By A Nairalander - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Mavin Act Johnny Drille By A Nairalander (1279 Views)

Don Jazzy: “I Almost Gave Up In The Early Days Of Mavin” / Johnny Drille Feels So Lonely In This Adorable Photo, Female Fans React / Johnny Drille Excited About Travelling Out Of The Country For The First Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Mavin Act Johnny Drille By A Nairalander by banjeezay(m): 1:38pm On Jul 03, 2018
Talk of talent, Nigerians are talented. Here is an art piece of one of the Mavin record latest signee Johnny drille, drawn by a Nairalander.

Check his Instagram page @dsgaert for more mouthwatering piece of famous 9ja celebrities.
lalasticlala, mynd44, oam4j, MissyB3

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Mavin Act Johnny Drille By A Nairalander by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:21pm On Jul 03, 2018
y did u make his nose look like spiderman eyes?

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Mavin Act Johnny Drille By A Nairalander by blesskewe(f): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2018
U tried
Re: Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Mavin Act Johnny Drille By A Nairalander by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked

You just messed up

i would prefer you to draw the likes of more richer singer, Davido, tiwa, wizkid, so when they get notice about your art, they can award you with something tangible, but hell no, to this poor, upcoming drill
Re: Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Mavin Act Johnny Drille By A Nairalander by banjeezay(m): 1:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
DOUBLEWAHALA:
y did u make his nose look like spiderman eyes?
appreciate a niggaa, no cheating inside photo, as u pose na so u go show
Re: Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Mavin Act Johnny Drille By A Nairalander by banjeezay(m): 5:18pm On Jul 29, 2018
blesskewe:
U tried
thanks, but i didn't draw this a friend of mine did cool
Re: Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Mavin Act Johnny Drille By A Nairalander by chriskosherbal(m): 5:55pm On Jul 29, 2018
This artist nigga really killed it man ...I mean he did justice to it ...damniiiiiiiiiit cheesy

This guy dey draw sha .. grin

Like the lady above me commented ...yes oo she is so right oo...use what you have to get what you want ... undecided

Nice drawing I must confess ....am tripping cheesy
Re: Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Mavin Act Johnny Drille By A Nairalander by Peterdreddblog(m): 6:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Wow.. Nice one
Re: Beautiful Pencil Drawing Of Mavin Act Johnny Drille By A Nairalander by Tamarapetty(f): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
Lol, u tried . . But my crush eye no good

(1) (Reply)

Our Nigerian Brothers Selling Corn On The Street Of Paris, France / How Nollywood Actress, Vivian Metchie Converted To Islam / It Wasn't Easy For Me To Handle Stardom At A Tender Age-opemipo Bamgbopa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.