Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,488 members, 7,812,519 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond (3299 Views)

Mohbad: Seyi Vibez Almost Cry As He Pay Tribute To Mohbad At His Concert In Lond / DJ Cuppy Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory Against Povetkin In Lond / Photographs Of Temi Otedola, Dj Cuppy And Their Mom At Mr Eazi’s Concert In Lond (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by GistMoreTV: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
GistMore.com

Mrs Kunbi Obayemi, Adekunle Gold's sister was seen on video tearing up after seeing her brother on electronic boards in London.

In what appeared to be a very emotional moment, she was seen taking a walk with a friend when they ran into boards advertising her brother's #About30 concert.

That was all it took to trigger and start the waterworks. She was overwhelmed with happiness, smile and tears.

Adekunle Gold had his #About30 concert at Indigo 02 in London last weekend.

The concert sold out and featured Simi, Falana, and several other musical acts. Electronic and bill boards advertising the event were seen all over the city of London.

GIST BY GISTMORE

watch video here :: http://www.gistmore.com/adekunle-golds-sister-burst-tears-seeing-brother-boards-london-pics

Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by GistMoreTV: 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2018

Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by GistMoreTV: 2:33pm On Jul 03, 2018
Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by CANDYDADDY(m): 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2018
shocked

yeah she have to burst into tears, it not easy for once poor, wacky boy to become a well-known, local artiste to get a whole sold-out show in a whole prestigious UK, and to alleviate their family sufferings, hardship and penury life

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by pheblexy(f): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

yeah she have to burst into tears, it not easy for once poor, wacky boy to become a well-known, local artiste to get a whole sold-out show in a whole prestigious UK, and to alleviate their family sufferings, hardship and penury life
grin
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by sparog(m): 3:37pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Who is adekunle gold? Why is he forcing himself to the unmatched genre of highlife music?
Whether dead or alive, anything outside the shores of Chief Osita Osadebe, Jide Obi, Sir warrior, Dr alban, Prince mbarga, Lazarus ekwueme and Wilberforce echezona remains counterfeit and fake. So let Adekunle Gold leave highlife alone.

I've said it before and I will say it again, you do not have sense my dear Chief

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by Nobody: 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Who is adekunle gold? Why is he forcing himself to the unmatched genre of highlife music?
Whether dead or alive, anything outside the shores of Chief Osita Osadebe, Jide Obi, Sir warrior, Dr alban, Prince mbarga, Lazarus ekwueme and Wilberforce echezona remains counterfeit and fake. So let Adekunle Gold leave highlife alone.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your matter weak me ooo bros!

I can't believe you brought tribalism into this. angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by akprosperblog(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2018
when your love ones are proud of you. . . . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by akprosperblog(m): 4:07pm On Jul 03, 2018
when your love ones are proud of you. . . . . . . . Get a professional website for 25k. contact in my signature.
Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by puffyteebaba(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2018
[quote author=pheblexy post=69048099] grin[/quote must u comment u Ned brain surgery
Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by GOFRONT(m): 4:55pm On Jul 03, 2018
Abeg where NwaAmaikpe go??
Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by laribarri: 5:27pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You are a saddiest and an enemy of progress. Is the young man comparing himself with those legends?

Must everything be tribal in this country? Ebeneze obe, Olando Owo and so on (maybe the yoruba people here can remind us of their own highlife legends, as I only know about those two).

As daft as you are, so highlife is strictly igbo abi? What do you think our fathers play in the 60s and 70s in Nigeria during their old skool parties (not the noise we hear today that they call music). Today if it's not about money then it's about bumbum!

I'm from the Ibo speaking part of delta state (great Osadebe comes to mind) and no doubt igbos are great when it comes to highlife and it seems as if that's the true igbo way of singing and flavour nabania is maintaining the tradition but bracket remains one of my favorite.

Highlife is old skool irrespective of tribe or language, rather it's Nigerian. Don't know about hausa people sha. See as Simi dey murder highlife naa; nor be small doctor wey go just dey shout...aiin! Aiin!. Mtcheww!

Highlife remains my best genre or music (the guitar).

Adekunle gold is a matured writer and his delivery in pikin/yoruba is great. Appreciate good thing abeg.

Have you heard the jingo he did for revolution plus property? Adekunle Gold dey sing abeg. As short as it is, I dey feel am die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by Zucchi(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Just shut up adekunle is dope
And its that simple

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by Osaos(m): 6:54pm On Jul 03, 2018
it's an achievement.

she looked back and couldn't believe they are here now . never stop pursing your dreams
Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by czarina(f): 8:42pm On Jul 03, 2018
This is absolutely beautiful! There are no words!
Cheers to all those trying legitimately to be the change in their lives and homes, Soon jungle go mature. smiley
Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by daxon001(m): 9:30pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

what trash is this nitwit blabbing with his decrepit fingers undecided

sorry o bro grin. I'm just refreshing my grammar brain. bin a while I've used grammar on nairaland. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by Blessinq1(f): 10:32pm On Jul 03, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Some people must just find a way to advertise their stupidity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by Yeligray(m): 10:47pm On Jul 03, 2018
Adekunle's songs rings alot of messages to people as well as inspiring... Especially the "ire" track..
Well done man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold's Sister Burst Into Tears After Seeing Brother On Boards In Lond by Emilokoiyawon: 2:06am On Jul 04, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

grin grin grin You are so intimidated by Yorubas. Your life must be very hard. Change your ways or continue to suffer grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful 6 Nurse Trainers Slays In Sexy Swimwear Without Bra (Photos) / James Brown Gives Presentation In Front Of His Coursemates During A Class In UK. / Chris Brown & Rihanna Are Engaged

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.